What's the most lewd, creepy or cringey thing your partner has asked you? - Clingyness, bizarre fetishes, outright creepy stuff

What was your experience like?

• I got molested by an exceptional individual at school

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • I married my stalker / an outright insane person

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • My partner pulled out some very freaky sex stuff

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • They tried to put something my ass/asked to put something in their ass

Votes: 28 23.9%

• Total voters

Cokeisbetterthenpepsi

dumbass supreme
kiwifarms.net
We weren't technically dating, but it was still super creepy.
When i was in like the 4th/5th grade, there was this Asperger kid who was like. Really obsessed with my feet for some reason. He'd always ask to see, touch, and once, even lick my feet. He was a creep man. (also this one time he asked about my tits which was not pleasant :) )

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
This thread is full of disgusting degenerates that share way too much of their personal info on this site. I'm ashamed of you Herr @Heinrich Himmler

I mean seriously what dumbass would post in this thread and powerlevel about past lewd experiences?

......I would of course
Anyway I had a ex that literally wanted me to take off the condom and impregnate her.

I was like "uhh tempting, but no" after some more times of me not giving in she got fed up and left because I "was not being a man". Some more context is we weren't even at the 6 month mark yet in our dating. She would constantly complain about it in our last week of dating and I never even considered budging on the issue.

I'm just glad she didn't try to poke holes in the condoms or anything. I almost was the one to break it off because of that fear, but my mind was like "just hide them and it'll be ok."

This thread is full of disgusting degenerates that share way too much of their personal info on this site. I'm ashamed of you Herr @Heinrich Himmler

I mean seriously what dumbass would post in this thread and powerlevel about past lewd experiences?

......I would of course
Anyway I had a ex that literally wanted me to take off the condom and impregnate her.

I was like "uhh tempting, but no" after some more times of me not giving in she got fed up and left because I "was not being a man". Some more context is we weren't even at the 6 month mark yet in our dating. She would constantly complain about it in our last week of dating and I never even considered budging on the issue.

I'm just glad she didn't try to poke holes in the condoms or anything. I almost was the one to break it off because of that fear, but my mind was like "just hide them and it'll be ok."
Oof, that biological clock.

TowinKarz

And the deer and the antelope.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is pretty tame, but for non-sequitur it's hard to beat.

I had a girl I'd known all of 20 minutes ask if I wanted to help get her pregnant during a 4-player game of Mario Party, it was bizarre, she was totally earnest about it too, she couldn't afford fertility treatments, you see...... and the other 2 people didn't even blink, but did apologize once she was gone, she was a mutual friend and did that to "every guy" she met.

other than that, all for of us had a great evening.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is pretty tame, but for non-sequitur it's hard to beat.

I had a girl I'd known all of 20 minutes ask if I wanted to help get her pregnant during a 4-player game of Mario Party, it was bizarre, she was totally earnest about it too, she couldn't afford fertility treatments, you see...... and the other 2 people didn't even blink, but did apologize once she was gone, she was a mutual friend and did that to "every guy" she met.

other than that, all for of us had a great evening.
You didn't say "yes" because...

• Agree
Reactions: Coleman Francis

Fiber-Rich Vegetable

Staying up until 11pm
kiwifarms.net
when i was 19 two friends who dated at the time tried to persuade me into a threesome while i was drunk. the girl asked me to go to the toilet with her, as we tend to do, and in there was her then boyfriend in the shower. im not very easily startled unless something actually happens, i mean im not disturbed by friends dicks, so i sat down on the toilet lid while waiting for the girl to begin talking, because i assumed she wanted to do drunk girl talk.

i closed my eyes for a second and when i opened them up the guys dick was pressed against my cheek inching towards my mouth, so i said "okay, im going now" and left the bathroom.

that guy really like showing off his boner at different times, too.

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
I’ve always been pretty vanilla, since I’m kind of a romantic sort. I’ve only had a few actual “relationships”, most of the girls in my life have been/are FWBs since I travel all over.

Which is why the friend zone is a lie. Women fuck their male friends. All the time.

But the creepiest thing for me was this trophy housewife from when I was bartending in college. I didn’t know she was married until a bit later, but she was one of those “hot wife” type things and her husband was into her being slutty. She took me to some swingers clubs, which were pretty nasty places. I thought they would be pretty nice since the cover charge was so much. They just charged men admission. They were pretty much a warehouse with rooms half-assed erected to hide the sex going on from the entrance.

I learned later that she took me to the “high class” swinger clubs that were actual clubs that are invite only. There are, or were, swinger clubs for the common folk (ugly people), that were even nastier places.

I think swingers clubs have gone by the wayside, though, and now people are “poly”. There should be a thread for the “poly” crowd.

Edit: besides the subreddit thread.

Last edited:

Pepito

Trust me, I'm white
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I learned later that she took me to the “high class” swinger clubs that were actual clubs that are invite only. There are, or were, swinger clubs for the common folk (ugly people), that were even nastier places.
The few I went to were pretty Ok except for one in particular that was exactly as you described. A warehouse with carton dancefloor, cheap booze and improv upstairs fuckrooms.

TowinKarz

And the deer and the antelope.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You didn't say "yes" because...
Because you never stick your dick in crazy. This woman was nice, but divorced, had low employment prospects, a propensity for drama and did a lot of things in the short time I was able to observe her that made me decide she most definitely did not need to be adding a baby to the mix, mine or anyone elses'. I go the vibe she was an immature person who felt having a kid would magically make her a mature adult.

vertexwindi

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My boyfriend is a Litvak (for those unaware: Lithuanian Jew), and has family who died at Treblinka. Knowing that I have Bavarian ancestry, he asked me to roleplay as an SS officer.

yes i obliged, i love him
I wish this was true.

vertexwindi

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even after reading the other stories in the thread, you seriously think it isn't?
Well I was partly joking, I can believe it. Some people are into raceplay. I've heard of black women who want to be treated as slaves in bed, like getting slapped around and calling their partners "master" and shit.

Irrenhaus Inmate

"what is violence, anyway?"
kiwifarms.net
Well I was partly joking, I can believe it. Some people are into raceplay. I've heard of black women who want to be treated as slaves in bed, like getting slapped around and calling their partners "master" and shit.
Ah, yeah. It wasn't something he asked me to do immedately once we made it official, and to be fair, when I said "roleplay", I more or less meant just really detailed, ultra-degenerate dirty talk. Which is better than wearing a full blown SS officers uniform, I guess.

Tags
None