What's the most lewd, creepy or cringey thing your partner has asked you? - Clingyness, bizarre fetishes, outright creepy stuff

What was your experience like?

• I got molested by a retard at school

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • I married my stalker / an outright insane person

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • My partner pulled out some very freaky sex stuff

Votes: 48 40.0%
  • They tried to put something my ass/asked to put something in their ass

Votes: 28 23.3%

• Total voters

Mysterious Capitalist

Collect [REDACTED] as you pass
kiwifarms.net
Reading this thread made me feel lucky about my mostly normal experiences, so I'll share the only crazy one that happened to me (that I can remember anyway)

The craziest thing was from one of my last partners. She asked me to cut her (she loved the pain) while making sex. While I didn't oblige, I did buy her a real "self defense" knife that she used to pleasure herself. When she told me not long after that that she wanted to fuck many people, possibly at the same time, with or without me, I bailed out. She even told me that she still loved me and wanted to keep in touch before ghosting me (I asked what was up a couple of times after that and never got a response, so I stopped bothering). I've heard since then that she's become the bike of her hometown, so I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

Last edited:

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Well I was partly joking, I can believe it. Some people are into raceplay. I've heard of black women who want to be treated as slaves in bed, like getting slapped around and calling their partners "master" and shit.
Is that so off, really? People want to be pissed on and whatever; being able to draw on historical accuracy to be even more of a toilet must be hitting the reincarnation jackpot.

Hell, at this point I assume everyone is secretly into being called things.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sex on a roller coaster. It's as good as they say. Admittedly it took a couple attempts to get it right, but you work at the park and control the ride so it's not a huge deal.
That reminds me of a story. I took a girl to Disney World during the off season when the park isn't very crowded. This was great because you can go on all the best rides over and over since there is hardly anyone else waiting in line.

We really liked that Splash Mountain ride, where you take a little boat up the mountain watching animatronic animals from the old Disney movie "Song of the South" before plummeting down a big slide.

Anyway, after going on Splash Mountain several times in a row, the girl I brought started sucking my dick on the way up the mountain while the robotic animals talked and sang silly songs.

We didn't realize this initially, but there are cameras everywhere on all the rides at Disney. While this was happening, a voice came over the PA system telling us to stop what we were doing. Very embarrassing.

Last edited:

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That reminds me of a story. I took a girl to Disney World during the off season when the park isn't very crowded. This was great because you can go on all the best rides over and over since there is hardly anyone else waiting in line.

We really liked that Splash Mountain ride, where you take a little boat up the mountain watching animatronic animals from the old Disney movie "Song of the South" before plummeting down a big slide.

Anyway, after going on Splash Mountain several times in a row, the girl I brought started sucking my dick on the way up the mountain while the robotic animals talked and sang silly songs.

We didn't realize this initially, but there are cameras everywhere on all the rides at Disney. While this was happening, a voice came over the PA system telling us to stop what we were doing. Very embarrassing.
Splash Mountain used to have a lot of problems with flashing riders.

Joe_Camel

Null's feeder fetish
kiwifarms.net
I've had exes say downright autistic things when they felt too comfortable. One said that all women hunched over look like cars, and that he has different cars assigned to different shapes a woman's back makes. One told me that my walking in slightly raised platform boots reminded him of a horse's gait; something he meant as a compliment. I hate when people get too comfortable around me.

Powerdrilldo

Buttplugkin.
kiwifarms.net
not me but my partners ex in high school was a total nut job , she was a clingy abusive cheating slob (I essentially grew up with her in school so I know) she would literally try to beat him close fisted if he won a round of fucking mario cart and throw a fit over it, she had zero life skills and would refuse to do simple things like cooking for herself or cleaning up her room which my partner would do for her to show kindness towards her father.

One time she tied him to her bed while they got sexual without telling him before hand that she was on her period and proceeded to seat herself on his face and demand he eat her out, she poked holes in condoms that he found and to top it off she was caught sexting some dude in his 40's (she was 17) and planning to buy a ticket to fly out to start a brand new life with him in a chat room ran by my partners friend. At the end of it is when me and him really started to hang out and I actually got to witness him breaking up with her a week before prom, she tried to claw her way into his car blamed me for being a home wrecker and told him she was going to hang herself, he told her to send him pics and we have been together over 8 years now so there's a happy ending.

Damocles_Sword

Shovelmech Pilot
kiwifarms.net
My boyfriend is a Litvak (for those unaware: Lithuanian Jew), and has family who died at Treblinka. Knowing that I have Bavarian ancestry, he asked me to roleplay as an SS officer.

yes i obliged, i love him
So you put him on a train then forced him into a shower?

I had this one ex in high school, went crazy after we had sex. That next weekend I was at the mall and this girl comes up to me flirting hard, CRAZY hard. I tell her I have a GF and she gets this crazy look in her eye. "Oh? What's her name?" Not wanting to put my GF in any form of harms way, I make up a name. About a half a femtosecond later my GF is punching me in the head and calling me a cheater, demanding to know who fakename was. Needless to say we had a very public breakup. This was on a Saturday, Sunday she called me up, crying. "Wasn't my friend hot? I'll let you do whatever you want to her, you can even bring your little whore fakename." I'm fairly sure that were I ever to be alone with her again, she would have tried to kill me.

J A N D E K

i am One of the Famous International GoodBOYS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but real talk my sex life is always pretty vanilla.
Nothing wrong with just good, fun vanilla sex.

Freaky partners can be so needy.

“Put your fist in my ass, bury it to your elbow. Rotate between slapping my clit with an open hand and using a cheese grater on my left leg with the other hand. Make sure to be orally stimulating my nipples, in conjunction with this, while maintaining a steady patter of dirty talk mixed with dirty jokes in a 5:1 ratio, while crossdress-cosplaying characters from Star Wars... and just before climax STOP and sing ‘Come All Ye Faithful’ while slowly pulling a fully lit string of Christmas lights, one by one like anal beads, out of your ass.”

Can’t we just fuck like normal people? Sigh.

Last edited:

Egretmania

Silly Swamp Bird
kiwifarms.net
My boyfriend and I were kissless up until about a month ago. We had our first kiss right after church let out and we were going to his apartment to have some lunch and let out his new dog.When we got to his house, made some grilled cheeses and tomato soup while he went upstairs to change out of his formal clothes. I waited for him for a pretty long time, maybe about 30 minutes before i went upstairs to check on him. I thought he had gotten sick and was in the bathroom so I heated up his lunch in the microwave and brought it up to him. Now, his bedroom door wasn't shut, it was ajar, so i didnt feel the need to knock on it. Needless to say i got quite the surprise when i walked in on him with his dick out and jacking off into my favorite Transformers T shirt. I was pretty mortified so i set his food down and apologized and shut the door and went back downstairs. Twenty minutes later he comes back down and asks me for another grilled cheese, the T shirt in question in his left hand.

And I made that bastard another grilled cheese as if I hadn't just walked in on him wanking one off into the face of Megatron.

2_blank_spaces

kiwifarms.net
There's a couple I can think of, but they weren't partners.

One was a guy who messaged me on OKC. He got shut down super quick because he wasted no time in saying he had a diaper fetish and he asked me if I wanted to be his mommy. I laughed at him and asked if he was for real. He was serious. So I laughed some more and denied him. I wish I remembered what I responded with, but I know I blocked him shortly after.

The other guy I also met from OKC. He was actually pretty interesting and cute and we were into each other. Despite him living around 5 hours away, he was determined to see me, so I was all "Alright, let's make plans, then".

We actually ended up meeting a couple times but we never reached a 3rd time. I'll get to that point in a second, but this guy seemed a little too desperate, despite how he ghosted on me for a good while. He then would tell me he wanted to see me again, and got too weird... I tried explaining to him that I'm not in a position to just come over and see him, and I said "Maybe when I'm on fall break".

However, he would go through periods of not contacting me, and when he would contact me, it was literally only stuff like "I miss you, I wanna fuck you again." The last time he texted me though, he said I should come over and see him because he's going to celebrate a friend's bachelor party and that "he's always wanted to be in a threesome. Want to join him?" and I was so revolted at the thought. The dude barely knew me and he's got the gall to ask that?

I didn't freak out on him, but I told him calmly I wasn't into that at all and I was really upset over it. He's not contacted me since and I deleted him from my phone.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
Knew a really cute azn girl. Was dating with her, but hadn't fucked her yet.

I came in as a surprise visit one night cuz she was feeling down (She gave me a key)...

Found her getting licked by her dog (Needless to say, I reported it to the cops and to the appropriate organizations)

But not before I made like Ace Ventura and did this

I have a friend who dated a crazy, but good in the sack woman. She was a Physicians Assistant who, while in school, broke up the marriage of the doctor couple that was kind enough to give her room and board. After she got kicked out of there she ended up with my buddy.

She was into all kinds of acceptable kinky shit but she also admitted that back home she put peanut butter on her clitty and let the dog lick it off.

He was out of that relationship shortly after.

Last edited:
Tags
None