What's the most lewd, creepy or cringey thing your partner has asked you? - Clingyness, bizarre fetishes, outright creepy stuff

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

What was your experience like?

• I got molested by an exceptional individual at school

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • I married my stalker / an outright insane person

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • My partner pulled out some very freaky sex stuff

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • They tried to put something my ass/asked to put something in their ass

Votes: 28 23.9%

• Total voters

Never Scored

kiwifarms.net
An old fuck buddy wanted to sit in the bath tub and have me piss on her while she gargled my piss and stuff. Tried it once. Didn't care for it. Kept fucking around with her for a few months after though, but didn't piss on her again.

Did a random Craigslist hookup with a 40 year old when I was in my early to mid 20s. She wanted me to fuck her in front of her boyfriend and scrawl things like "Whore" and "Slut" on her in lipstick. I did it because to be she was hot as fuck and way out of my league. I met them in a random parking lot off a highway and I fucked her in their back seat while her boyfriend smoked a cigarette in the front seat. I felt unclean for a year afterward and to this day I thank god I didn't get stabbed.

*Edit* One more: I got asked to do daddy daughter incest play one time by a chubby girl(Regular chubby, not hambeast) with big tits who I was classmates with and fucked around with a few times when I was in a slump in university. I said no and didn't fuck her again after that. That class was a little awkward for the rest of the semester.

Last edited:

JimiHendrix

kiwifarms.net
not exactly overly kinky but I was laying in bed with someone who up until 5 minutes ago was a virgin, they had laid their head on my chest, staring down at my dick and asked with the deepest blush I'd seen if I'd help them learn how to suck dick. I obliged.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
None of the stuff I've read so far seems too far from what I've experienced.

Girls who want to be choked to the point of passing out, or suggesting of using drugs to make them pass out. One, after breaking up wanted me to break into her place and rape her any time I felt like it (....wtf?) Them suggesting bestiality, gangbangs, all sorts of crazy shit.

It's why I got out of the market. Nothing but crazy people wanting crazy sex. You people who have the mental fortitude for this shit? good luck.

JimiHendrix

kiwifarms.net
Oh I forgot, at one point my last ex, for only a brief moment, suggested using a hot iron to brand their name into my skin.

Badfishhh

Sounds good. Excellent cocaine music!
kiwifarms.net
I kind of go into detail with this, so I'm putting it under a spoiler.
This isn't the weirdest thing on here, but it really creeped me out. A while back I was dating this guy who I thought was pretty normal. We never ended up having sex because of the shit he would say about race/language. It mostly started when he found out I spoke german (he doesn't speak it so idk why he liked it) and he would try and get me to have full conversations with him despite him not understanding any of it. Anyways, that alone wasn't so bad, and if it was just that I wouldn't have dumped him. The thing that pushed me over the edge is when he wanted to do nazi race play shit. He brought it up a few times, and by maybe the 4th of shooting it down I just broke it off.

Doctor Placebo

Solidarity, my niggas.
kiwifarms.net
I kind of go into detail with this, so I'm putting it under a spoiler.
This isn't the weirdest thing on here, but it really creeped me out. A while back I was dating this guy who I thought was pretty normal. We never ended up having sex because of the shit he would say about race/language. It mostly started when he found out I spoke german (he doesn't speak it so idk why he liked it) and he would try and get me to have full conversations with him despite him not understanding any of it. Anyways, that alone wasn't so bad, and if it was just that I wouldn't have dumped him. The thing that pushed me over the edge is when he wanted to do nazi race play shit. He brought it up a few times, and by maybe the 4th of shooting it down I just broke it off.
Was he a jogger or a Jew?

One time my GF wanted to engage in premarital hand-holding. Needless to say I dumped that degenerate slut.

Badfishhh

Sounds good. Excellent cocaine music!
kiwifarms.net
Was he a jogger or a one of Trump's Chosen People?

One time my GF wanted to engage in premarital hand-holding. Needless to say I dumped that degenerate slut.
Dude, I have no clue. When I tried to ask him he just said it was a fetish as if that was the part I was confused about lol.

• Feels
Reactions: Monika H.

witthel

Eternally restless
kiwifarms.net
A gf I had in high school had a biting kink, I did it with her because it seemed harmless.... that is until a bite mark near her genitals got infected.

• Feels

Niggaplease

meww
kiwifarms.net
back in my cam whore days:
I was paid 500 weekly to watch a guy eat cat food. dog food.
1000 to literally findom a guy catch was he was to only live off 5 dollars a day, and give his money to his wife he was rich.
100 to watch a guy shove a stilleto heel up his ass.
one dude met in person every day to do my chores and burn with cigarettes then kick his balls.
I literally chose to do kink camming because no horse dildos and didn't have to flash.
it was interesting to see people pay me for abuse. but I never saw a cent other than a stingy alliance because my ex always demanded I direct deposit my shit to his account. I made 50000 but only saw like half because my ex took almost all of it.

• Feels

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A gf I had in high school had a biting kink, I did it with her because it seemed harmless.... that is until a bite mark near her genitals got infected.
My gf likes to mark me with scratches. She's sometimes scratched hard enough to draw blood. One time she scratched open a mole and it hurt like hell.

Don't trust women.

Monika H.

Join my Onlyfans ~ ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My gf likes to mark me with scratches. She's sometimes scratched hard enough to draw blood. One time she scratched open a mole and it hurt like hell.

Don't trust women.
For some reason some women really get off at the idea of hurting their partners. They say that cis white men are all sadism and rape, but I found out women are actually worse given the occasion.

Tags
None