What's the most traumatic experience you've ever had? - Creepy uncles, bullying and bad accidents

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing how kiwis are so alone and needy they put out horrors and I mean honest horrors out to randoms online who are on a sick to abuse the mentally ill.

I'm not trying to be funny or mock. I'm so sorry you all seen some hell but fuck, either you are past shit to laugh off and be open or this is only place to open up, and if the later fuck get some help. I feel like I'm only person here with out a late night sneaky uncle and I've got some crazy scars.

It's just the net chill and don't power level here.

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
There's too much to list. So I'll just say that to date it was finding my mother dead from her illness and having to tell everyone and be questioned by the police about what happened. It's standard practice when you call about a person who is deceased. Even when it's obvious what happened. She was getting dressed at the time so I had to tell them why she was in a state of partial undress.

admiral

Новый мир рождается на наших глазах!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
9th grade: My first sexual experience that actually involved nudity. While we're fondling each other, she asks me if I like Diet Coke. Me: It's alright. Girl: Well, I LOVE it. How 'bout you go get me a bottle of it? I go downstairs and grab a 20 ounce bottle from the fridge. When I return, she says it's too cold. Girl: How 'bout warming it up...by rubbing it on my cunt? So I began to rub her vigorously with the bottle. Soon enough, she asks me to shove it inside of her. She really enjoys it, and so do I because I KNOW that, with this girl, I'm defiantly going to get off. That's when it gets crazy. She rips out the bottle, opens it, and begins filling her cunt! with Diet Coke. I swear, she nearly empties the volume into her cunt!.I had seriously underestimated this cunt's liquid retention volume. Girl: YOU LIKE DIET COKE?!?!?!? OH YEAH OH YEAH DRINK IT FROM ME! I was noticeably freaked, but I did want to get off, and I didn't want my first load-blow to be into 18.7 fluid ounces of a 0-calorie beverage. I began to go down on her, until she said the exact wrong thing. Girl: OH YEAH, DRINK IT FROM ME! I'M THE KOOL-AID MAN! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! I don't know how she did it with 16-year-old voice, but she sounded exactly like the Kool-Aid man from the commercials. I glanced at the wall, half-expecting him to burst through and over me a fruity beverage. I was extremely turned-off. She could tell, too. As she sat up to see what was wrong, she twisted her body in such a way that Diet Coke shot out of her and all over my face, chest, and groin. And it was at that sticky, low-calorie moment that my parents chose to pull into the driveway.

Orc Girls Make Due

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was 16, I'd have anywhere from 5-9 people in my room at any given time due to how my mom arranged the living space to a family "friend". Well, one of the friend's children, namely her middle son who was the same age as me... I decided to go up to bed, because my grandfather was complaining about noise up there.

He had the TV on family guy on full blast, you could hear it through the walls, but nothing else. Well, I tried to turn the TV off a few times, but he kept coming out of the bathroom, nearly naked and cutting it back on. Third time, he rushed out of the bathroom and the rest is kind of.. Not something I was go into gruesome detail about. But he physically pinned me to my bed, arm on my neck and I was raped.

I tried to tell his sisters, as he had defensive wounds, as did I. His sisters were like, "Why the fuck did you hit my brother?" His mother? "You had no right getting in a fight with him," My own mother after I threw all his clothes down the stairs. "I'm gonna get in trouble with CPS!"

Subsequently, I never could tell anyone what happened. I never could tell them I had a miscarriage either. Not for years.

Then two years later, when my grandfather died. That same set of family "friends" had set up a way to break into our house, and stole everything but my computer and out antique guns. Safe to say, I've almost never recovered, but I do cope.

Monika H.

Your friendly neighborhood gravedigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was 16, I'd have anywhere from 5-9 people in my room at any given time due to how my mom arranged the living space to a family "friend". Well, one of the friend's children, namely her middle son who was the same age as me... I decided to go up to bed, because my grandfather was complaining about noise up there.

He had the TV on family guy on full blast, you could hear it through the walls, but nothing else. Well, I tried to turn the TV off a few times, but he kept coming out of the bathroom, nearly naked and cutting it back on. Third time, he rushed out of the bathroom and the rest is kind of.. Not something I was go into gruesome detail about. But he physically pinned me to my bed, arm on my neck and I was raped.

I tried to tell his sisters, as he had defensive wounds, as did I. His sisters were like, "Why the fuck did you hit my brother?" His mother? "You had no right getting in a fight with him," My own mother after I threw all his clothes down the stairs. "I'm gonna get in trouble with CPS!"

Subsequently, I never could tell anyone what happened. I never could tell them I had a miscarriage either. Not for years.

Then two years later, when my grandfather died. That same set of family "friends" had set up a way to break into our house, and stole everything but my computer and out antique guns. Safe to say, I've almost never recovered, but I do cope.

I think I know how I'd have used those antique guns with such "friends".

Foltest

Land ska med lag byggas
kiwifarms.net
I have some ( nearly drown when I was 7, cracked my skull when I was 12 etc) but the one thing that I will always remember is when a dear friend to the family killed himself. He suffered from bipolar and after years of fighting it, he couldn't handle it anymore. It feel like a truck hit me when I got told.
To this day, I feel blue when I think about how much I miss him.

bruncket

faglord supreme
kiwifarms.net
i was not aware there were this many broken people here

heres my story, its a lot of text so ill spoiler it
last year around this time i was crossing the street and got hit by a truck going about 40-50 mph. i only dislocated my right knee and broke my left ankle somehow, along with scraping a lot of skin off all over my body and giving my bones bruises. i was taken to the hospital and i dont remember much, but i do know that whoever was looking over me there was a fucking reetard. i was in there for about 5 hours from what ive been told, a few friends and family came by to visit, but like before i couldnt remember much. all i can remember is being extremely thirsty and that i couldnt move. it was a mixture of my body being sore and the straps keeping my spine from killing itself. i kept asking for water, but they said they couldnt get me anything until my xrays were done. a few hours later, they came in and told me i was completely fine, no broken bones, no internal damage, just scrapes and bruises. these "scrapes and bruises" were where my skin had been ripped off and replaced with dirt and rock from the road, which they refused to clean for me. they gave me a few bandaids and told me "clean this when you get home." they wanted me out right then, and brought in a wheelchair. i still could barely move, even without the straps. i managed to lift my head off the bed, and as soon as i sat up i fainted and went unconscious again. they allowed me to stay for a few more hours, and they gave me some food and water to help. i kept telling them my legs dont feel right, but they insisted there were no problems and that i just needed to rest. eventually they got me on the wheelchair and brought me out to a car where my dad was. i had to stand up and climb into the backseat, which was not a fun experience. for the next week or so, i used crutches i got from a thrift store to unknowingly walk on my broken ankle and messed up knee. it always felt weird but i just assumed it was the bruises. until my knee started routinely popping out of place almost every day. i went to go see another hospital, where in about 30 minutes they examined me and told me that my ankle and knee were fucked. they put me in a boot and gave me a proper wheelchair and crutches. the next few weeks were a blur as i was constantly on medicine and painkillers, what felt like around a week to me was actually a month and a half. when i finally got off the meds, i couldnt sleep. id stare at the ceiling and think about what would have happened if i had died, or if i had gotten worse injuries. the doctor i went to see kept telling me how lucky i was, saying that if i wasnt wearing a bag on the side i got hit, or if i was 2 inches further in the road, i could have been paralyzed or killed. i had a few breakdowns, i shut down for a bit, stopped doing everything except laying in bed. i got out of it one day and just didnt think about it again, but i still have flashbacks when i hear certain car sounds, or cross a street, or if im close to a road or anything like that.
shit smelly

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mother's raging alcoholic rampages have made me not want to drink.

My mother is not a crazy alcoholic who chimps out all the time, actually she never made a scene but still drinks way too much and is absolutely addict. I've never put a drop of alcohol in my mouth in my entire life, and never will.

But the biggest trauma for me was when I got mugged, I thought it would be a murder after robbery.

Reynard

I regret nothing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd have to say the most traumatizing experience I've had was when my dad passed out from an asthma attack while he was driving the rest of my family home. He ended up being perfectly fine in the end, but I can't tell you enough how scary it was to be uncertain of your father's life and how that would effect not just you, but your entire family.

Perhaps another time was that within the span of a month, I lost my grandfather, the cat I had since I was a toddler, and my great-grandmother (who raised my mom in her earlier childhood, so she was essentially her mother). Never was able to really get myself back on track like I was before all that.

Back when I was in middle school my brother had a allergic reaction to some medication and I spent the entire day in the hospital hoping he'd get better. He did, but it doesn't stop it from being fucking scary.

Joey Caruso

The Coathanger In Your Man's Vagina
kiwifarms.net
Apart from having lost a couple of friends to cancer and suicide (which there's not really much more to go into detail on, the experiences were very similar to how many of the other folks in this thread talked about sudden loss), I'd say the main thing that sticks out for me is the gallbladder incident.

You see, at some point I somehow managed to get some fuckin' cystoisospora belli parasites in my gallbladder. Nobody knows quite how they got there, but most folks assumed it was from a trip I'd taken to Mexico several years earlier. About halfway through my senior year of high school I started waking up with rather intense pain in my stomach and even throwing up for no apparent reason sometimes, but it took two and a half more years for anyone to figure out what was actually causing it. I had doctors pin it on everything from being a side effect of some unspecified mental condition to being somehow caused by my nose, some of them even just threw their hands up and said "I have no idea". I tried all sorts of medications that seemed to work for about a week before everything immediately either went back to how it was before or got a bit worse. Meanwhile, I was losing a bunch of weight since my appetite was mostly shot and generally being a shut-in a lot of the time since I never knew when it was gonna start acting up again. Also, since gallbladder-induced pain feels a lot like heart trouble and a few of my uncles have had heart attacks I was pretty sure I was gonna die a few times.

Eventually one of the doctors finally suggested it might be gallbladder trouble, I took a bunch of tests to determine that was indeed the case (including one where they had me drink a protein shake and lie on a table for 2 hours), and finally had an appointment to get the damn thing surgically removed. As it turns out, having some people slice you open and take one of your organs is also pretty fucking painful and for some reason I hadn't thought of that going in. After the operation was done and I woke up they gave me some pain pills but I threw them back up and surprisingly they discharged me from the hospital only an hour later. I ended up having to go back in for an IV drip of various medications since as it turned out I wasn't ready to be discharged yet. Then six days later one of my birds died a few decades before he was supposed to, on top of still feeling the surgery scars that was a pretty big blow to my mental state. It was a long-ass recovery and I was in a pretty shit mood for a lot of it but thankfully things are finally pretty much back to normal now.

Pretty long story, but at this point I don't really care who knows lol. I'm just glad to finally be rid of that fuckin' thing and getting on with my life.

Okkervils

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, there are definitely events that would be considered way more traumatic by outsiders, but to be honest...

I have a heart condition that's benign for the most part but causes my heart to beat incredibly fast once in awhile. It got up to over 200bpm and I couldn't stop it. It was a particularly scary episode, I panic about my heart daily now.

Spooked me more than bad touches.

wheeliescootermain

Defying physics since 2003.
kiwifarms.net
I was stung in the mouth by a bee, and it actually happened twice in the span of a year: the first being in kindergarten and the second after a game of tee-ball. The first time was a freak accident, my mouth just happened to be open at the wrong time at the same height a bee was flying at... the second time, the bee just wound up getting in my soda.

So yeah, wasps and hornets? NO THANK YOU.

James Howlett

I'm the best at what I do.
kiwifarms.net
I have a girlfriend. I also have a coworker I've crushing hard on for like 2 years. I just found out yesterday my coworker is into BDSM and has a fetlife account. I'm into BDSM and have a fetlife account. I've masturbated about 8 times in the past 24 hours.

I don't know what to do with myself, please kiwis, help me.

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A couple years ago, I went to a local bar for some food and drinks. Sat down and had a very pleasant server. After looking at the menu and getting my beverage, I decided upon a burger. It had jalepenos and bacon, and I ordered it medium rare with no tomatoes. After imbibing another couple of drinks, my food came out. The fuckers decided not only to put a tomato, but cooked it the most well done I’ve ever seen. Furious and traumatized by this restaurant injustice, I demanded to speak to the manager. She was a nice enough girl, and told me I would get another burger free of charge. I outright refused this, and told her I would just like a discount on the beers I had downed. I proceeded to ask the best price she could give me per beer, to which she replied “about tree fiddy”. It was at this time I realized that this nice young girl was in fact a three story tall monster from the mezaazoic era. “God damnit Loch Ness monster, I thought I told you to stay away from me!” I shouted, before running out.

I was never the same after that day.