What's the most traumatic experience you've ever had? - Creepy uncles, bullying and bad accidents

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Why are you people all so broken? Like come on, not everyone has been molested or beaten or seen gruesome deaths in person. I don't know if this thread just attracts the crazies or what.
It’s a room to talk about our messed up shit and can just put it out their as anonymously as possible. Look people go though hell and we ain’t shilling our paymetons so it good.

Calamity Jane

kiwifarms.net
Why are you people all so broken? Like come on, not everyone has been molested or beaten or seen gruesome deaths in person. I don't know if this thread just attracts the crazies or what.

People just see a thread for talking about traumatic experiences, so, reasonably, those with traumatic experiences they want to share... Will share them in the thread for sharing traumatic experiences.
Literally, why would this thread represent the population of traumatized freaks V. the normies.
It IS the thread attracting traumatized people because the thread's about trauma. You clown.

Figuratively Stalin

kiwifarms.net
When I was 7 I went to my uncle's and, since he wasn't home, asked my aunt if I could use his computer to play Clubpenguin or whatever I liked at that age. When I pressed the power button, guess what comes up?

TINY TOONS SCAT FANFICTION

I am still horrified to this day. I mean, I knew he was a bit weird but not THAT weird. Needless to say I didn't touch his computer ever again.

Traditional Tet

Threads move too quickly for an old timer...
kiwifarms.net
I am not broken but I carry my memories with me, good and bad. I can’t say these things haven’t made me the person partly who I am today but it doesn’t make me a ”crazie” or broken. Do you think people writing here are everyone? Didn’t think so. And if you think these things don’t happen all the time in real life, you are in for a surprise.
'I don't know if this thread just attracts the crazies'
As you can see, I already addressed your point. I'll let you all get back to the pity party now.

Okkervils

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was 7 I went to my uncle's and, since he wasn't home, asked my aunt if I could use his computer to play Clubpenguin or whatever I liked at that age. When I pressed the power button, guess what comes up?

TINY TOONS SCAT FANFICTION

I am still horrified to this day. I mean, I knew he was a bit weird but not THAT weird. Needless to say I didn't touch his computer ever again.

:thinking:
Was it well written?

uncleShitHeel

Along for the ride in clown world
kiwifarms.net
I dunno. It's probably a choice of three:
  1. Being in Christchurch for the earthquakes.
  2. Sitting through all of eragon in a cinema because my exceptional younger cousin wanted to see it.
  3. Watching a pre-schooler die of cancer as a 10 year old child, inevitably pushing me away from religion and towards enlightenment and fedora wearing.
I'd probably go with eragon.