What's the superior entertainment medium?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

NotJewishWario

kiwifarms.net
Video Games, Movies, Novels, Music, Anime, you name it. Which is the best? You could also list the worst or do a ranking of each one you can think of.

King Fructose

Dead memes and hard peens
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Video games - interactive, fun for the whole family
2. Movies - like video games but for lazy people
3. Music - I can feel the energy music gives me and sometimes that energy is a boner
4. Novels - reading is for gay faggot nerds who are gay
5. Anime - I don’t watch chinese cartoons

Poppavalyim Andropoff

Pussy Destroyer
kiwifarms.net
recut for the west 70s/80s japanese animated cartoons interspersed with original Hanna Barberra cartoons from the 60s played back on a click dial CRT tv from a stretched BETAmax tape with no remote

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
I'd have said games up until a few years ago or so. Objectively I still think so, despite how it's become gayed the fuck up by lefties. I just don't have the energy or patience anymore though.

Now for me it's YouTube videos mostly, or maybe some anime, since my attention span won't get me through a full movie (and Hollywood is in even worse condition than the game industry, they churn out pure trash).

You'd need to put a gun to my head to get me to read nowadays. Music isn't interesting enough on its own either.