What's the weirdest food combo/creation you've ever eaten? - Don't be shy, most of us are americans anyway.

Romper Stomper

I told you dawg. I told you about culture industry
kiwifarms.net
One time while i was drunk out of my mind I cut out some pretty big pieces of spam, loaded them onto a bagel, threw some mustard mayo and ketchup in there, and finished it off with drowning it in maple syrup. It honestly was pretty damn good, at least while I was drunk. Probably the worst combination of foods you could ever put into your body, but I liked it and I'm tempted to try it again while sober.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Plain spaghetti with Marmite. It actually tastes damn nice and makes for a tasty meal when you're too tired or busy to cook a full on meal.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dialtone

REGENDarySumanai

"Good morning motherfuckers!" - Kiryuu Coco
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is my kinda thread. Other than the famous Sinner's Sandwich, I've made a sandwich with chili, a slice of meatloaf, pepperoni, cheese, ham, and a slice of pizza. Absolutely filling (and filled with calories, can't even imagine the nutritional facts about that) and absolutely delicious.

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
I once made deepfried lamb and ice cream. That shit was good especially after I poured chocolate and syrup on it

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Digestive biscuits with tomato sauce, cottage cheese, and red caviar on top. Some sort of Down's Syndrome cousin of an hors d'oeurve made on a buzzed whim.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not that unusual in Japan but unusual for North America, corn and mayo pizza is delicious.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
I once made deepfried lamb and ice cream. That shit was good especially after I poured chocolate and syrup on it
I drizzle chocolate syrup on pretty much any cereal unless the cereal is already pretty much candy.

And it must be real chocolate syrup (sugar+cocoa) not imposter Hersheys "chocolate flavored" syrup.

Romper Stomper

I told you dawg. I told you about culture industry
kiwifarms.net
I drizzle chocolate syrup on pretty much any cereal unless the cereal is already pretty much candy.

And it must be real chocolate syrup (sugar+cocoa) not imposter Hersheys "chocolate flavored" syrup.
It should be illegal to call anything made by hershey 'chocolate'
Same thing as calling american ''cheese'' processed milk product

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
kiwifarms.net
I have several that people have been weirded out over but the one that is probably the 'weirdest' is lemon-flavored fish oil and kettle popcorn.

Cowboy Boot

kiwifarms.net
I have some country-ass grandparents. They once served some cottage cheese and a single pineapple ring with a smear of mayonnaise. I ate the whole thing but it was awful. Then again, they're still kicking and living independently at almost 90, so they're doing something right.

As kids, our mom fed us chocolate syrup and carrots sticks to dip them in. I don't know how but we loved it.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I just this minute finished a combo of...
- roast chicken thighs with olive oil garlic and thyme​
- a mushroom/onion duxcelle wine sauce​
- experimental cabbage/rutabaga kimchi in a honey mustard dressing​
- homemade sweet waffles​

And honestly it was pretty damn nice. Boozy sauces seem to be a good way to link up divergent flavours in a palatable way so anyone looking to try some weirdass combo should consider using one in their dish.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Sauerkraut and wurst soup (IIRC a Bavarian recipe) with Hefekranz. That's a type of sweet bread with raisins or almonds baked into it.

stupidpieceofshit

Halloween in January is better.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have some country-ass grandparents. They once served some cottage cheese and a single pineapple ring with a smear of mayonnaise. I ate the whole thing but it was awful. Then again, they're still kicking and living independently at almost 90, so they're doing something right.

As kids, our mom fed us chocolate syrup and carrots sticks to dip them in. I don't know how but we loved it.
That isn't country ass, that is straight out of a "The commies are gonna nuke us" 50s-70s cook book

Tags
None