What's the weirdest food combo/creation you've ever eaten? - Don't be shy, most of us are americans anyway.

Dysnomia

Will turn tricks for treats ^_~
kiwifarms.net
It should be illegal to call anything made by hershey 'chocolate'
Same thing as calling american ''cheese'' processed milk product

I thought the Hershey Gold bar was decent. That's it. The fact that they made something that didn't taste like ass was unbelievable.

My boomer uncle thinks Hershey is the best chocolate. He thinks Godiva is awful. :cringe:

Before you could find it in any supermarket or chain pharmacy, Godiva was premium chocolate you could only get at stores like Strawbridge's and Macy's. My mom letting me get an expensive Godiva bar at Strawbridge's checkout was always amazing to me.

Speaking of Hershey chocolate, I was looking for a way to have something thick and chocolatey that wasn't a calorie bomb. So I got a tub of plain fat free greek yogurt and a container of Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder. I mixed some powder with the yogurt and added some artificial sweetener. I used the blue packets that I swiped from Wawa's coffee bar. You gotta work the cocoa powder in carefully. But it does mix well after some elbow grease. It was really good.

I also made chocolate almond milk with it. I just kept shaking the bottle until it desolved. But I think if I made a cocoa concentrate with hot water it would mix a lot better. The cocoa powder I got from Aldi isn't as good as the Hershey brand. So I guess they actually did right again. Shocking.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kind of harmless but I love dipping french fries into milkshake/ice cream. People around me find it vile, I love it.
I love to dip fries in milkshakes, that's a good ol' Murrican tradition as far as I'm concerned. I'll dip fries, onion rings, my burger, pretty sure I've dipped a corn dog once, chicken tenders, etc...Our local Carl's Jr (which has since closed probably because it was nasty) also was a Green Burrito location, so that opened up a much larger variety of possibilities for shake dipping. I've dipped a bean burrito in a shake. IDGAF.

Smurfskii

The Necromancer of No Refunds
kiwifarms.net
Try mixing ayran (basically watered down yoghurt, its not buttermilk dont listen to turkfag propaganda) with lemonade, I was bored at school canteen and I almost puked on myself. If we are talking food combos, I'd honestly say pastrami and chocolate. I got extremely sick afterwards but damn its a good combo. Turkfag pastrami resembles Jerky more than corned beef.
1592270207326.png

• Horrifying
Reactions: Ciscoipphone

Billfreely

Hey Hey Hey! Halloween starts today!
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone else does this, but sometimes I put corn, jalapeños and barbecue sauce in my homemade mac and cheese to try to replicate the recipe of the restaurant Famous Dave's. Barbecue sauce and corn is something I thought wouldn't work with mac and cheese until I tried it a few years back.

Reactions: Ciscoipphone

Night

blüdsucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went for a slice of pizza yesterday after a local place opened up their patio seating. Table nearest ordered a macaroni cheese pizza which is not unusual where I live and is pretty good. What is unforgivable is that one of the ladies pulled ketchup packets from purse and proceeded to douse a slice.

• Horrifying
Reactions: KeepHopeAlive

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
probably nothing at the level of "the weirdest..." but I've been know to throw in just about anything in my homemade chillis a few examples. leftover Popeyes/KFC chicken break it up throw it in there. 2. grapes and or olives doesn't matter the color especially in a spicy chili. its an offbeat combo. 3. Cookies like Oreos at the very last second. Chocolate chip whatever you got. Grilled watermelon diced up...

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
I mentioned this before but my latest idea was like if that dirty water hot dog cart tried to sell sauerkraut and sausage.

OK so I took real polish kelbisa, some plain Johnson ville brat sausages and a cheap pack of pork and chicken hot dogs and cooked them first in labatt ice beer then with a bag 9f sauerkraut.

Which I topped with spicy mustard, a jar of relish, and a half jar of those sabaret hot dog onions in tomato sauce. It didn't turn out bad aside from looking very yellow. And it tasted like hot dogs with all the toppings you get from a NYC cart just without a bun. 5he only problem is my house smelled like cabbage and onions for hours and even my freezer started to stink when I put it in the fridge.

TatsunoKuri

Designated Art Hobo
kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered if anyone has ever tried it. Is it as nasty as you imagined?
I wouldn't mind trying it again, though it isn't for everyone. To me, the sweetness of the Twinkie pairs alright with the hot dog. I didn't try it with the cheese spray, so I might want to break my "no fake food" rule to give it a proper try.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None