What’s the weirdest or most annoying moment you had with that one weird blue haired girl from school? -

If you have been around highschool memes on the internet for a while, you may have heard of the stereotypical “Weird Blue Haired Girl” from highschool
Usually a silent bitchy schizo type girl that claims to have anxiety or bipolar, reads manga & cringey webcomics, makes constant annoying references to Invader Zim, Steven Universe, etc.
Bitches about how Teen Titans GO is inferior to Teen Titans even though Teen Titans GO was literally made in 2013, 8 fucking years ago.
Listens to Panic! at The Disco & Steam Powered Giraffe.
Also they claim to listen to Indie Music but listen to the most fucking corporate mainstream Indie Pop music ever.
Gets mad when you accidentally call her friend a girl when she’s non-binary demi boy agenderfluid.
Hits you or shouts at you for making a ironic racist joke even though you aren’t racist.
Makes constant “White people be like” memes while spouting off angsty Anti-American rhetoric in History Class making everyone uncomfortable.

I have met some girls with the same attitude but didn’t have the blue hair back in highschool, I gotta say, they’re as fucking annoying as the memes make them out to be, I sworn I seen a bitch with a furry tail sticking out of her pants while kissing her boyfriend she likely broke up with in the same week.

I wanna know though if any of you ever had an encounter or atleast seen a Blue-haired Bitch having a freakout or weird moment.

Milkis

New feeling of soda beverage
kiwifarms.net
This was in later elementary (7th grade), not high school, but she brought a giant plastic bag full of sugar and citric acid crystals to school, and invited us to stand in a circle and take fistfuls out of the bag and eat it, which we all did for about 15 minutes before a teacher found us

SSF2T Old User

Freaky Friday 2: Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Fortunately, blue-haired girls weren't a thing for me at all in school, and even after graduating high school.

The kind of girls that were common at that time, aside from the normies, were the Punk/Emo/Goth chicks that shopped at Hot Topic when they were still selling those kinds of things and listened to bands like My Chemical Romance. The kind of girls that were piercing their top part of their ear or getting that bullring nose piercing and wearing those colored bands that were "totally not a sex thing at all whatsoever". My first ex was one of them (thankfully no bullring nose piercing), and the worst she ever got with colored hair was having one small line of pink.

BunnyMim

kiwifarms.net
I’m too old to have this exact subtype, but we did have the similar weeb types. Ours would wear a tail, growl at people, climb trees outside the parking lot, and be extremely sexual with her autistic boyfriend. Typically wearing jeans with a tutu over it.. sometimes fingerless mesh gloves.
Fortunately, blue-haired girls weren't a thing for me at all in school, and even after graduating high school.

The kind of girls that were common at that time, aside from the normies, were the Punk/Emo/Goth chicks that shopped at Hot Topic when they were still selling those kinds of things. My first ex was one of them, and the worst she ever got with colored hair was having one small line of pink.
I had the exact same experience in high school as well. We had some weeb girls though, they’re the closest subtype to the OP I think.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
I’m too old to have this exact subtype, but we did have the similar weeb types. Ours would wear a tail, growl at people, climb trees outside the parking lot, and be extremely sexual with her autistic boyfriend. Typically wearing jeans with a tutu over it.. sometimes fingerless mesh gloves.

I had the exact same experience in high school as well. We had some weeb girls though, they’re the closest subtype to the OP I think.
Same. When I was in highschool, racism and genderism weren't things. They also watched Joss Whedon (and Invader Zim, and weeb shit), instead of Steven Universe.

The mesh gloves were pretty great, though.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
Teen Titans GO is objectively superior to Teen Titans, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a hate criminal.
Anyone who objectively likes Teen Titans is like the ultimate weeaboo test. If any anime fan of the age didn't like anime and manga and/or video games of the time more than Teen Titans, that's when you know you they are a weeaboo. Conversely, Teen Titans Go is honestly good. Every TT fan is just asshurt that TTG is a comedy than admittedly half baked amerime action that's been done way better before.

I have to admit, blue haired girl tweens/teens are way after my time.

Great President of McHell

Beta Orbiter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My college has a large population of dangerhaired genderspecials who are incredibly annoying. I'm a fairly androgynous looking male which made them orbit me like the fucking sun, people from the group frequently asked me for pronouns or told me bizarre stuff out of the blue. One of these girls who I had never spoken to before once asked me to take some kind of online kink test because she was "just curious". Very appropriate way to act towards a stranger I'm sure you'll agree.

I had one corner me in an elevator and demand to know if I was a tranny who then got pissy at me when I told her to fuck off. They finally left me alone because I called some video game character a fag in front of them but not before one of these freaks tried to imply I was a nazi on discord because she saw me listening to a lot of german industrial music.

Before this I had always assumed the terminally online snowflake was mostly a strawman or a very fringe group but meeting such a large number of them who were all so eager to pressure me into the gender cult was quite a shock. I'm glad I can just watch their meltdowns from the sidelines now which are frequent with a large group of mentally unstable young women. My personal favorite is when a very butch looking one of them had a breakdown because a teacher misgendered her and went to cry in the WOMANS bathroom. :story:

Big Rusiki

1-800 I'm on that ass
kiwifarms.net
Their was this one crazy white girl that everyone avoided except our co-ed group which was filled with outsiders, losers and autistics, She wore different color hair, loved 5 finger death punch, invader zim, anime, and doodled during class.

She was pretty different though: extroverted, smart, unapologetic, witty, loved to debate on anything, and was knee deep into that Call of Duty/Monster/DC Shoes/420/No Scope culture around the late 2000s/early 2010s She loved making ironic racist jokes and if anyone called her white trash she wore it like a badge of honor. She got into a lot of fights with the more SJW kids at our school due to her lack of "sensitivity" and the fact that she kept saying nigga all the time lol. The only time they ever got along was when she made jokes about whites.

Also, she was cute, cute as in Amanda Seyfried if she went on a week long cocaine/meth binge while listening to 100 Gecs nonstop. It depresses me that out of all the girls in HS, we were probably the most combatable. I never asked her out because she gave serious Harley Quinn vibes and no matter how horney or desperate I was, I still knew better.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a Kiwi account.

Their was this one crazy white girl that everyone avoided except our co-ed group which was filled with outsiders, losers and autistics, She wore different color hair, loved 5 finger death punch, invader zim, anime, and doodled during class.

She was pretty different though: extroverted, smart, unapologetic, witty, loved to debate on anything, and was knee deep into that Call of Duty/Monster/DC Shoes/420/No Scope culture around the late 2000s/early 2010s She loved making ironic racist jokes and if anyone called her white trash she wore it like a badge of honor. She got into a lot of fights with the more SJW kids at our school due to her lack of "sensitivity" and the fact that she kept saying nigga all the time lol. The only time they ever got along was when she made jokes about whites.

Also, she was cute, cute as in Amanda Seyfried if she went on a week long cocaine/meth binge while listening to 100 Gecs nonstop. It depresses me that out of all the girls in HS, we were probably the most combatable. I never asked her out because she gave serious Harley Quinn vibes and no matter how horney or desperate I was, I still knew better.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a Kiwi account.
NGL, she sounds like a Blue Head I would actually wanna hangout with.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
I knew this "blue haired type" girl also in highschool I talked to her and she told me when I asked her how she was doing that she was having weird 3 way sex with anyone she could. Then trump won and she and some others had a literal cry puddle in the middle of the school I was just laughing so hard, epic troll moment honestly. A few months later she became Muslim in the most disingenuous and I want to be the victim way possible, It's worth noting that I was living in a area with a high Muslim population at the time so most people didn't care though I'm sure they did. a few months after that she killed herself, no one even cared I don't think they even talked about her death at any point like they did with most others.

For her the blue hair victim nihilistic mentality cost her, her life.

(not) y2k compliant

Life was better on DOS with no Internet.
kiwifarms.net
Back in my teens I sometimes would hang out with a indie punk girl who bleached her hair till it was crispy and would dye it a different colors all the time. Her ear lobes were crazy gauged out. It was self done at home, and she took zero effort to care for them. I remember sitting on her bed and leaning back placing both of my hands down, and one of my hands landed right in the middle of her pillow, which felt extremely off and made a slight crunch sound. I looked at it and discovered in horror was crusty all over with dried puss from her ears. And I don't mean just a small spot, like the whole fucking pillow case was like this, I almost threw up on the spot... I was still not deterred from trying to get in her pants.
Thank you for coming to my TED X talk.