• Heavy/extreme metal music

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Little Pony

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Video gaming (in general)

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Cartoons in general (e.x. Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon)

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Insane Clown Posse

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Youtubers (in general)

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Card/tabletop games in general (e.x. Magic, D&D)

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Capeshit movies

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Other (take your pick)

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters

Figuratively Stalin

kiwifarms.net
Basically anything tumblr has put its sparklegender hands on.

An example is the Vocaloid fanbase. It went from your run-of-the-mill weeb fandom full of crappy DeviantArt yaoi fanart to a haven for SJWs. There's some crappy western producer who identifies as agender or something. Don't you DARE to call her a she because you will instantly get replies like "THEY are AGENDER, THEY go by THEY/THEM!!1!1!". Do you want to listen to a song about a same sex couple? Don't check the comments, they're inevitably full of shit like "OMG [X] IS SO GAYYYYYYY". The worst part is that the companies that make Vocaloids seem to be pandering to these tards. IIRC there was a fucking agender Vocaloid in production (and surprise surprise, 'they' look like a garden variety pretty boy).

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not the worst, but the Red Letter Media fanbase is pretty bad. The subreddit and Youtube comments are like 90% just people posting phrases from their content and circlejerking each other, it's impossible to have a discussion.

RLM is so hypocritical, they always make these videos mocking fanboys but only talk about pop culture.

I don't know... YMS only talks about festival and art house movies and still has a huge audience, you don't need to talk about trash all the time to be relevant, just say it's bad and move on. But deep down they love these hollywood products. just annoying.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
Homestuck.
E
T
A
L
I
A
(If you even get an off-color, historically accurate statement like "Germany has the best guns!" Some faggot named "VeneGermany" will argue with you over the culture)
Homestuck: Andrew Hussie stated his humans were aracial and made a "Caucasian" panel joke
>>Entire Tumblr blogs exploded in 2013
Dishonorables: Naruto
An actual Colombian kid explicitly introduced it to me in exchange for me tutoring his shoddy Algebra and I teach him how to draw. He Literally claimed Itachi, Sasuke, HiDan and Naruto were all his biological brothers. And he fantasized about murdering/cosplaying Sasuke/Itachi/Madara.

Last edited:

Block Me

Help, commander~
kiwifarms.net
Any children's cartoon. Grown adults having autistic tantrums over things they are not remotely the target audience for is just sad. I've seen people genuinely argue that middle aged men are the actual demographic for My little Pony because the writers occasionally toss in a few jokes for the parents. As if that isn't something that every movie and TV show aimed at kids does because they know the parents are going to have to watch it anyway.

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a while, the Metroid fanbase was pretty high on my list. But with Samus Returns, and the upcoming Prime 4, they’ve calmed down enough to take them off.
What Metroid fanbase? You mean like the 10 or so people that actually remember the series when they played it on the nes vs the prime fags?

Wait

ffffff

krispinwah

kiwifarms.net
I personally enjoy wrestling up to about the early 2000s and some stuff around 2008 to 2014 but in a its so bad its good way. The wrestling fanbase is pretty fucking awful. I feel embarrassed that I'm into WWE because most of the fans consist of man children and over obbsessive fangirls that genuinely convinced themselves that it's a serious sport and not fake entertainment. If someone thinks two guys covered in baby oil rubbing against each other is meant to be taken 100% seriously then they're exceptional. I barely go on wrestling forums or associate with current fans because It's too draining watching them defend the terrible ratings of a dying industry.

9BMgk1Z.jpg

9BMgk1Z-1.jpg

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
MLP, no doubt. Don't get me wrong, there's some okay fans of the show (like, they watch but don't get into the full fandom), but the ones who are obsessed over it are the worst.

I used to be into it a little, but MLPForums just about ruined it for me. Fukken glad it did.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
Memes.
A guy got doxed by re.tards that take memes too damn seriously, and Know Your Memes is a pure cesspool of circlejerking crybabies.

Kiwi & Cow

Master of shitposting
kiwifarms.net
Memes.
A guy got doxed by re.tards that take memes too damn seriously, and Know Your Memes is a pure cesspool of circlejerking crybabies.
Is the name of said guy Behind The Meme?
Yeah it's nothing really new, he keeps getting harassed by 4chan wannabes who think that they are doing a favor to humanity by sperging on his comment section. I'm happy to see that someone else besides myself has morals on the internet.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
Is the name of said guy Behind The Meme?
Yeah it's nothing really new, he keeps getting harassed by 4chan wannabes who think that they are doing a favor to humanity by sperging on his comment section. I'm happy to see that someone else besides myself has morals on the internet.
Yep, it's Behind the Meme.

Dark Emporer Dood

I exist
kiwifarms.net
IMHO, The Metal Gear/Kojima fanbase is pretty bad, especially the SoK and Fred Fuchs. They like to think of MGS as the greatest gift to mankind and deify Kojima, pure fucking zealotry. All that turned me off from ever wanting to play a Metal Gear game.
A fair number of video game fanbases are like this, ever wonder why Nintendo stuffs always grossly overpriced?

For me, its a toss up between the 90's animation community (Their dream is to transform TV into endless reruns, blue FBI warning screens) and anime, the community that helped to ruin a medium that was once cool.

The "internet car community" is a pretty bizarre fanbase, they honestly believe that stick-shifts save lives. And despite being "car buffs" they actually hate many different car models.