• Heavy/extreme metal music

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Little Pony

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • Video gaming (in general)

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 35 26.9%
  • Cartoons in general (e.x. Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon)

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Insane Clown Posse

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Youtubers (in general)

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Card/tabletop games in general (e.x. Magic, D&D)

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Capeshit movies

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Other (take your pick)

Votes: 14 10.8%

• Total voters

the fall of man

thorns will take the earth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are okay people in most fandoms, but most woke stuff gets pretty bad and the tolerable fans go undercover.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
I'm probably splitting hairs at this point, but the worst fandoms is more like they're all the worst end of the fandom. I've been around them all, really. Video games, anime, My Little Pony, tabletop gaming, hardcore alt metal, hipsters, Renaissance Fair folks, webcomics, internet reviewing and Youtube personalities, Star Wars, hardcore sci fi, the fucking works. All of these ass ends tend to have people who use their hobbies as a crutch to fill in as a pathetic excuse of a personality, rather than to enjoy life and explore the wonders of world, and they all happen to share the same personality of being posturing losers who have never been assed to use any part of their brain beyond their reptilian portion as the neanderthal shit playing assholes they are.

If you want some in depth perspective from me on this though:

In general, fanwhores enjoy saying they're "openminded" when they really are not. Seriously, this is either done out of fearing what people think of them more than actual worry of character and personal development. Fanwhores are infact extremely narcissistic and closeminded.

Fanwhores also these days don't have a bigger vocabulary or as aformentioned, an actual open mind. One word they like to use is "weird", because they are usually the cause of why art programs get cancelled from schools. They also have never had any interest in the world outside or are that jaded by people who they wuss out in taking retribution against, and they tend to be closet local trash. TL;DR they don't bother to continue learning after general education on their own, and even then, they tend to be unwise jackasses who think material possessions excuse them from personal responsibility.

Anime: I've always encountered hipster faggots who pride themselves on shit like "taste" and enjoy praising themselves for fanwhoring out the right way..... when they don't even realize that they're the same foreign fans who are fatheaded know nothing know it all limpdicks who think the entire world revolves around them and the world they grew up in, and so does the entertainment. The ass end of anime fandom is also mostly plagued by whores who think anime can only can be made in Japan because for some, utterly inexplicable reason, only and only Japan can magically create animation. This lack of being proactive, constructive, and artistically motivated has long been the reason why anime fans out anywhere else are a joke these days.

Video Games: Gamer tards you can recognize today as mentally ill trans male to females. This is because they were once smarmy know it alls who worshiped atheism while touting their games they like as all important, until being a complete sperg in real life likely caused them to look like complete faggots, probably sperging out on ignorant shit.

Cartoons: These guys always tend to be jealous of anime and think the world needs to know how much they don't like it, because anime showed the world that it didn't have to suck the dick of censors and be baby shows and cut and dry capeshit. I know I cling to the past, but anime proved itself. Cartoons had the ball in their court on CN at the same time, but fuck did they drop it and let it get run the fuck over.

My Little Pony: I like how Null forgot about this today when he sperged on about how much he doesn't like anime. We all can go on about if "anime is actually really anatomically accurate and expresses subconscious desires to fuck kids that the Jews are trying to exploit", but ponyfuckers are all male, and they tend to be more embarrassing because they're cartoon bestiality enthusiasts for a show that's literally aimed for children. Ponyfuckers also fall into cartoon spergs, but they gain their own category because they wanted to stand out that much.

Renaissance Fair goers/"realistic reinactment" enthusiasts: Dumbasses who are more interested in feeling powerful than actually studying history, and not getting the human reason why everyone back then would kill for what we have today in terms of quality of life. They also tend to be armchair experts who don't do shit but use the internet to feel better and give everyone else who attends and arranges Renaissance Fairs a bad name.

I am I Love Beef. I hate everyone. You'll see me later in the future on this thread.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm this is a tough question but I will categorize it

Worst fandom in terms of a culture not related to a specific series or medium: It's a tie between furries and Politispergs as they both act extremely autistic, act like they are changing the world (when they aren't), treat themselves like hot shit, and constantly act toxic along with having a persecution complex.

Worst fandom in regards to a company: Disney. It was honestly hard picking between Disney, Nintendo, or Sony but Disney is the worst solely for the fact they can absolutely do anything and people will defend them. Disney fans treat Disney as though it is perfect and anyone hating on it is evil. They also try to justify why Disney trying to take over most of the film industry is okay or ignore how Disney has done shady practices. They also act blind for the most part as Disney can just bank off of nostalgia and people will lap that shit up if it's the same but in a different flavor. Of course Mulan could probably change that but that's doubtful and people will still support Disney regardless of what they do.

Worst fandom in regards to a medium: Cartoonfags, say what you will about anime fans but cartoon fans are mostly manchildren or people who get way too attached to sitcoms. They also are insecure about their hobby and try to keep insisting on how cartoons can be mature despite the fact that it's perfectly fine to enjoy simplistic things. It doesn't help prominent members of the cartoon community are lolcows and the community wanks off any cartoon that has a serialized story or tries to be mature as a way to show how cartoons are maturing. It doesn't help that the cartoon communities magnum opus in regards to prove cartoons are not just for kids are usually shows that just take inspiration from anime.

Worst fandom in regards to a specific franchise: This is a hard one but it's the Star Wars fandom since they scream about any little thing and are known to act really hostile towards actors who play characters in the movies for simply playing a character they don't like (such as the guys who played Jarjar, Rey, Young Anakin, and Rose) which can damage them greatly (mainly Young Anakin's actor) to acting really creepy around people who play characters they like such as the original Obi-Wan whose other movie roles are unknown to most, and Adam Driver where Star Wars fans tried hard to get him to divorce his wife to be married to Daisy Ridley. It doesn't help there are fans who act extremely entitled or nitpick the fuck out of some of the movies despite Star Wars essentially being a Science Fantasy Space Opera. Honestly this is somewhat standard behavior of a toxic fandom but Star Wars is the worst of it because it's probably the biggest fandom worldwide, and honestly the only one I think could've competed with it are the Sonic or Pokemon fans.

Worst fandom in regards to a specific subcategory of a major series: The Geno fans of the Smash community as this group is really delusional in believing a puppet from a 22 year old game that no one knows at all deserves to be in a fighting game that commemorates gaming more than other gaming icons. They act like faggots who cry and scream over anyone saying he can't get in and try to act like they are going to be right or part of some fight despite never doing anything to help this character's chances. It doesn't help that the fandom is built around a character from a game that none of them played at all. They also treat any time Geno is being deconfirmed as though a political candidate lost an election rather than just having minor disappointment or shrugging their shoulders like a normal person.

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We've had this kind of thread several times before, but while it's here, no-one mentioned the Rick & Morty fandom? That show was the internet's darling before Season 3 aired, but now it's considered a joke thanks to the Szechuan sauce fiasco, the nauseating fart huffing and the TikTok cringe.
My vote is on the Captain Marvel/Brie Larson Fandom.
The hatedom for that is pretty autistic too. People like Quarterpounder and Ethan Van Sciver are still milking outrage clicks every time that woman sneezes and even when they're talking about subjects that aren't directly related to her, they still always bring her up. The fact she lives rent free in the heads of so many internet manchildren says more about them than it does about her. Our own thread on Captain Marvel was downright embarrassing, with utter speds screaming about how it was going to be the downfall of the MCU and Western Civilisation, and then doing insane mental gymnastics to explain why the film was a box office failure despite making over a billion dollars.

Yeah, Brie's a bitch and the film is painfully average, but it's not something to lose your mind over.

Rand /pol/

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm probably splitting hairs at this point, but the worst fandoms is more like they're all the worst end of the fandom. I've been around them all, really. Video games, anime, My Little Pony, tabletop gaming, hardcore alt metal, hipsters, Renaissance Fair folks, webcomics, internet reviewing and Youtube personalities, Star Wars, hardcore sci fi, the fucking works. All of these ass ends tend to have people who use their hobbies as a crutch to fill in as a pathetic excuse of a personality, rather than to enjoy life and explore the wonders of world, and they all happen to share the same personality of being posturing losers who have never been assed to use any part of their brain beyond their reptilian portion as the neanderthal shit playing assholes they are.

In general, fanwhores enjoy saying they're "openminded" when they really are not. Seriously, this is either done out of fearing what people think of them more than actual worry of character and personal development. Fanwhores are infact extremely narcissistic and closeminded.

Fanwhores also these days don't have a bigger vocabulary or as aformentioned, an actual open mind. One word they like to use is "weird", because they are usually the cause of why art programs get cancelled from schools. They also have never had any interest in the world outside or are that jaded by people who they wuss out in taking retribution against, and they tend to be closet local trash. TL;DR they don't bother to continue learning after general education on their own, and even then, they tend to be unwise jackasses who think material possessions excuse them from personal responsibility.

Anime: I've always encountered hipster faggots who pride themselves on shit like "taste" and enjoy praising themselves for fanwhoring out the right way..... when they don't even realize that they're the same foreign fans who are fatheaded know nothing know it all limpdicks who think the entire world revolves around them and the world they grew up in, and so does the entertainment. The ass end of anime fandom is also mostly plagued by whores who think anime can only can be made in Japan because for some, utterly inexplicable reason, only and only Japan can magically create animation. This lack of being proactive, constructive, and artistically motivated has long been the reason why anime fans out anywhere else are a joke these days.

Video Games: Gamer tards you can recognize today as mentally ill trans male to females. This is because they were once smarmy know it alls who worshiped atheism while touting their games they like as all important, until being a complete sperg in real life likely caused them to look like complete faggots, probably sperging out on ignorant shit.

Cartoons: These guys always tend to be jealous of anime and think the world needs to know how much they don't like it, because anime showed the world that it didn't have to suck the dick of censors and be baby shows and cut and dry capeshit. I know I cling to the past, but anime proved itself. Cartoons had the ball in their court on CN at the same time, but fuck did they drop it and let it get run the fuck over.

My Little Pony: I like how Null forgot about this today when he sperged on about how much he doesn't like anime. We all can go on about if "anime is actually really anatomically accurate and expresses subconscious desires to fuck kids that the Jews are trying to exploit", but ponyfuckers are all male, and they tend to be more embarrassing because they're cartoon bestiality enthusiasts for a show that's literally aimed for children. Ponyfuckers also fall into cartoon spergs, but they gain their own category because they wanted to stand out that much.

Renaissance Fair goers/"realistic reinactment" enthusiasts: Dumbasses who are more interested in feeling powerful than actually studying history, and not getting the human reason why everyone back then would kill for what we have today in terms of quality of life. They also tend to be armchair experts who don't do shit but use the internet to feel better and give everyone else who attends and arranges Renaissance Fairs a bad name.

I am I Love Beef. I hate everyone. You'll see me later in the future on this thread.
reading.jpg

Love Machine

Love is the law, love under will.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is about as autistic as I have seen the majority of these fanbases get. Very unfortunate.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net

Was just about to post about renn faire people (“Rennies” if you will). I admit I’m a regular faire goer and also a history major so I’m well aware how historically inaccurate them and the costumes are. But in my opinion that’s really not what most of them care about, at least not the ones I go to. Renn fairies have their own unique fantasy aesthetic to them. What I find annoying about the fandom is the people it attracts. Some of them are great, but then you get the crazy people who just want to get drunk and mess around. Many are also overly sexual. That’s not the worst thing but when the campgrounds outside the faire have a well known “bdsm” camp and are known to have thefts and drink spikings happen....

Also one renn faire this year had an incident with someone wearing a tail butt plug (inside a family friendly faire with kids. Her skirt was short enough to make it obvious) that spurred constant memes about butt plugs the rest of the year on social media. I’m not a prude but they often don’t understand right time right place etiquette.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of these ass ends tend to have people who use their hobbies as a crutch to fill in as a pathetic excuse of a personality, rather than to enjoy life and explore the wonders of world, and they all happen to share the same personality of being posturing losers who have never been assed to use any part of their brain beyond their reptilian portion as the neanderthal shit playing assholes they are.

Speaking of which, I've seen those same kinds of thing in communities for video games before, where you're judged as a person not for the content of your character, but for your high scores, how big your collection is, that kind of shit. Back when I was a teenager, trying to explain to them that there was a lot more important in life than their favorite game just brought forth a whole lot of scorn, like I was personally insulting them if I dared refer to their favorite game as "just a game". I really think it's just an autistic version of the kind of people who have fuck all going on in their lives, so all they can brag about is how many countries they've been to, or how many women they've fucked, because they really don't have anything else interesting to bring to the table.

Meat Target

A&H Chief Meateorologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Witcher. "Durr muh boobies and slavshit make the greatest RPG EVUHHHH!"

I got so sick of their omnipresent vomit that, out of sheer annoyance and spite, I agree with Razorfist's autistic-yet-accurate thesis that Geralt is a ripoff of Elric of Melnibone, and that thieving Snow Mexicans like Sapkowski and CD Projekt Red do not deserve a penny.

Does that make me a hipster or a contrarian? Sure. But Witcher fanboys are the kind of people who deserve to have their idols trashed in an autistic shitfit.
My vote is on the Captain Marvel/Brie Larson Fandom.
These people are true Podpeople....
People who unironically like Brie Larson exist? It's not just botnets and PR/advertising firms?

Edit: I forgot to add some other worst fandoms:
The St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago Cubs, and Kansas Jayhawks.

Last edited: