What's the worst part about COVID-19? - HEY LOOK ANOTHER CORONA THREAD

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
Out of anything, what is the worst part about the pandemic for you? Is it the loneliness? The media hamming it up like it's three 9/11s every single day? The mask/vax nazis? The friends lost over a frankly unimportant argument about the pandemic? The virus itself?

For me, it's the fact that the shit took yet another thing away from me and turned it into something trendy, like capeshit and video games. That thing is being a shut-in. Only until recently have people been emerging from their homes, but all of these articles about "staycationing" and "Lockdown Living", are driving me truly fucking nuts. I guess what I'm trying to say, is it's only cool for me to be a hermit loser. Now it's cool and people are pretending it's fun as a massive cope, and all I want to do is go outside and socialize maskless in a crowd of people now.

For real, though. I'm so sick and tired of hearing Ad Council radio commercials about "Coping-19", and to wash my hands and wear a mask, and get vaccinated, and if you see something say something, good goy. People constantly reinforcing everything everyone knows, including the people who don't bother, is actually making me fucking insane. It's just a virtue signal now, you're not telling anyone anything new. As for the "If you see something, say something" Ads, when the fuck did that become okay? Wasn't that a tagline for some kind of dystopian fiction or something? Keep to yourself, mind your own fucking business, and don't be a snitch, you fucking nigger.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
Watching my friends in the medical profession deal with idiots like you
I am grinning, ear-to-smelly-green-ear, to learn that you are so empathetic, cute, heckin valid, and morally infallible. Knowing that your gigabrain friends in the medical profession put evil smoothie retards like me in our place, fills my dark, empty, heart with unfathomable glee. It's called being a decent human being, sweaty, and golly, boy howdy, you are easily the most decent human being I have ever seen. I tip my top to you, m'sir. I'd give you Reddit Gold, but alas, I am but a mere turgid, lowly, smelly, toothless, inbred, nazi hillbilly.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am grinning, ear-to-smelly-green-ear, to learn that you are so empathetic, cute, heckin valid, and morally infallible. Knowing that your gigabrain friends in the medical profession put evil smoothie retards like me in our place, fills my dark, empty, heart with unfathomable glee. It's called being a decent human being, sweaty, and golly, boy howdy, you are easily the most decent human being I have ever seen. I tip my top to you, m'sir. I'd give you Reddit Gold, but alas, I am but a mere turgid, lowly, smelly, toothless, inbred, nazi hillbilly.
It’s funny until you get people screaming it’s a hoax in your face while they’re dying from it and refusing treatment.

Joe Swanson

Hey Peter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that the governments of the world are using it as an excuse to make a massive tyrannical power grab
Oh and a close second. The attempt to indoctrinate East Asians into the cult of social justice by claiming that holding China responsible for this mess is causing them to be attacked by those nasty white supremacists

Last edited:

Duke Nukem

В войне с сатаной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that the governments of the world are using it as an excuse to make a massive tyrannical power grab
I kind of agree with you, although I would argue that what's worse is all the dipshits who are endorsing it. I'm pretty sure if we had a Hitler-like figure become president, over 90% of normies would happily throw on party armbands and start denouncing their neighbors. Britain's pretty much gone full V for Vendetta at this rate.

"If you want to see the guilty, all you have to do is look into a mirror."

Edit: Was a bit harsh

Last edited:

Exigent Circumcisions

probably not a nice or good person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The avalanche of lies and half-truths that people are not only supposed to agree with, but repeat with gusto and ultimately believe. It's fucking creepy. Cognitive dissonance is not something to be sought out and yet here we are.

KEKMUHLORD

kiwifarms.net
Wrong, what's worse is all the dipshits who are endorsing it. I'm pretty sure if we had a Hitler-like figure become president, over 90% of normies would happily throw on party armbands and start denouncing their neighbors. Britain's pretty much gone full V for Vendetta at this rate.

"If you want to see the guilty, all you have to do is look into a mirror."
Almost terrifying how prophetic V for Vendetta was.

We need more V's.

download (4).gif

sadbird

I cry every time
kiwifarms.net
The fact that every person i've met who thinks wearing a mask keeps them safe is guilty of doing a lot of dumb shit to contradict that belief directly. Including watching a woman who I know pull OFF her mask. To sneeze.

Duke Nukem

В войне с сатаной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost terrifying how prophetic V for Vendetta was.

We need more V's.

View attachment 2094594
I'm not sure I'd consider a violent anarchist a hero under normal circumstances, but in the context of the film, and possibly the legacy of 2020, it makes sense.

The fact that every person i've met who thinks wearing a mask keeps them safe is guilty of doing a lot of dumb shit to contradict that belief directly. Including watching a woman who I know pull OFF her mask. To sneeze.
B-b-but MY MASK WILL GET SOGGY AND I'LL HAVE TO WEAR IT ALL DAY REEEEEE

Ikvion

Wizard
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I'm going crazy because there's nothing separating my day. As much as I hated going to work, the act of physically leaving my apartment and driving and coming back signaled to my brain that my day was beginning/ending. Now? Nothing. The days are running together and I'm going stir crazy. I find myself making up reasons to go out during the day. "I need paper towels! Oh, I should get some coffee." It barely helps though because, lack of routine. I'm the shut-in type too. Seeing how many companies want to make this working from home thing permanent makes me dread the future. I'm seriously about to go back to retail management just so I can leave.