What's the worst song you've ever heard? -

JakeAnderson733

kiwifarms.net
I'm just curious as to what your thoughts are. If you can't decide on a song you consider "the worst", just a song you really hate works just fine.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anything by Iggy Azalea.

I heard like two of her songs and just had to fucking turn it off when I heard her. Can't stand it.

I was like this with "All About that Bass" for a while too and definitely hated that stupid Anaconda song from Nikki Minaj.

I also never liked Taylor Swift's earlier material at all. Now that she's gone pop, I kind of admittedly don't mind her as much but the country stuff was just ugh. Any hip hop beat that just uses those generic clap beats over and over just annoys me as well.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will have to go with Katy Perry's "Dark Horse." I'm not going to link it since it stuck on the Top 40 for an ungodly amount of time, an I love you all too much to subject you to it. Anycase, the beat is a soupy dreadful mess, the lyrics are insipid, and any song that tries to make being like Jeffrey Dahmer a positive character trait deserves to be beaten to death. Granted, there are songs out there, but "Dark Horse" is literally one of the only songs that makes me want to physically remove myself from whatever room it is playing in.

Trombonista

Thank you for choosing Kiwi Farms
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will have to go with Katy Perry's "Dark Horse." I'm not going to link it since it stuck on the Top 40 for an ungodly amount of time, an I love you all too much to subject you to it. Anycase, the beat is a soupy dreadful mess, the lyrics are insipid, and any song that tries to make being like Jeffrey Dahmer a positive character trait deserves to be beaten to death. Granted, there are songs out there, but "Dark Horse" is literally one of the only songs that makes me want to physically remove myself from whatever room it is playing in.
"E.T." is even worse. They didn't even try to give it a good melody.

• Agree
Reactions: DatBepisTho

Broseph Stalin

Godnigger of Kiwi Farms
kiwifarms.net
Something tells me you guys are gonna disagree with this, but I choose St. Anger as my personal least favorite song ever recorded.
While there were a couple decent songs form the album, I have to agree: The song St. Anger sucked fat dick.

Anyhoo, I found out about this song through a friend recently. Pretty much the worst song I've heard so far since "Friday" or anything by Bieber.
It's like...the most autistic rapper ever, yo...

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Worst song I've ever heard?

Way too tall an order, man. Do I choose the song I'm most embarrassed to hear, like "Hey, Soul Sister?" The song I find the most annoying to hear, like "Moves Like Jagger" or anything Jessie J ever did? Do I choose a song that makes me feel physically ill to a greater degree than any other, like most songs from genres ending in the suffix "-core?"

How about I just go with my least favorite rock song of the 20th Century?

"Play That Funky Music." This is some straight up coon shit right here. Ordinarily I'm a big fan of white guys injecting some black into their sound, but this is straight up embarrassing, atonal garbage. I have no idea how a band this awful got a hit single, and this honestly reminds me of the kind of shit Vanilla Ice or Iggy Azalea'd make if they were rockers instead of rappers.

This was as bad as anything I could imagine being made before the invention of Auto-tune and the Internet. Then I found out this existed:

Now it has to be the worst rock single of the 20th Century, right? There just can't be anything worse than something both awful on its own which simultaneously propped up the awful of Vanilla Ice, right? I dare anybody to name one classic rock song worse than this.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I thought there was no way to make this song worse, but they did.
Jesus Christ. This is like watching Vanilla Ice's rapping transferred to guitar, bass, drums, and vocals. This is the least musical thing that could ever be created with instruments. A sentient robot could watch every video on Youtube right now and not find something more painful to listen to.

This is some brokeNCYDE shit.

• Agree
Reactions: JakeAnderson733
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino