• ”Disclaimer - not a wizard, I just prefer their company.”

What's the worst song you've ever heard?

Discussion in 'Music' started by JakeAnderson733, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Just had the displeasure of listening to this year's winner of Eurovision, and hoy shit, it makes Tokyo Hotel sound pleasant in comparison:

• Agree Agree x 1
    ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself

kiwifarms.net
  2. Jesus, I forgot about Tokio Hotel. At least this chick looks more feminine than Bill Kaulitz.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Give Her The D

Give Her The D All Might for President 2020
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I think a lot of people that know about TH end up like that. Or at least wish they could...

ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself

kiwifarms.net
  4. I enjoy a lot of dance/electronic/eurobeat (the hot Initial D soundtrack), but there's one tune that makes me want to pour acid in my ears:

It was all over the place back in the day. Drove me crazy. Worst electronic song ever.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
  6. I was reading this article recently (I stumbled across it randomly on the internet) and it's about stupid music genres. One of them is "Splittercore", and this is the example provided:

I needed to listen to 2 seconds (yeah, only two seconds, but after the "recommended" start point at 2:45 minutes) to realise it's definitely the worst music (?) I've ever heard. It literally hurt my ears.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Everything by bastille (They're famous for "Pompeii" from like... five years ago) throws me into a physically nauseous 'tism fit.

I dunno why.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    keyboredsm4sh

keyboredsm4sh I want breakfast.

kiwifarms.net
  8. 90% of the stuff that top-40 radio plays I've found to utter shit, but I think this song in particular single-handedly represents everything I hate about mainstream pop/hip-hop music.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Africa by Toto / Weezer. Hate both versions with a burning passion yet my s.o. loves Toto's ver.

Ava_Merlot

Ava_Merlot Registered dunce

kiwifarms.net

10. Kudos to you if you can watch this whole thing.

Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Rub a dub dub, Fry in a tub.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Before satellite radio was really a thing (2005-ish) I had to suffer through whatever I could get on the AM/FM deck in my truck. One year I had to drive across the country on Christmas day. All fucking day long Christmas songs. You could tell there was nobody in the studios they just set a Christmas playlist to shuffle and punched out. Now something about Christmas media causes all of the has-beens and never-wases to put out Christmas stuff because there are free spending holiday shoppers who buy all sorts of terrible shit. This meant I got treated to all kinds of godawful covers and original works by z-list musicians. It was mostly tolerable.

Then they played a B-52's cover of, I think, Blue Christmas. I was done. I spent the rest of the day in silence. Fuck music. Apparently the internet fucking hates it too because I have never been able to find it again to show people how bad it is. I want them to feel my pain.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Jet Set Radio on Xbox has a catchy soundtrack full of great songs.

This is not one of them:

One of the most annoying songs ever.

Nonsense engrish lyrics which, since the girl can't sing, she just screams. And her screaming sounds nothing like what the lyrics actually are. The version in the game removes a few lines, but it doesn't make any more sense with them intact.

TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett I don't wanna be buried in CWC's pet sematary

kiwifarms.net
  13. She needs subtitles. Without a doubt that is almost as bad as "Pound on my muffin."

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet Fictional Manhunt Survivor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Is this real?

The worst thing that the mainstream success of mumble rap caused is that people just don't even care about rhymes anymore.

How the fuck you gonna rhyme "nasty" with "petty" they sound nothing alike

How many lines in this "rap song" rhyme? Like come on even a fucking functionally exceptional person can rhyme "time" with "crime" or some shit.

"Splittercore"? This shit is called Extratone afaik.

That said, a turd by any other name is still a fucking turd.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #494 Varg Did Nothing Wrong, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I have no idea. The only reason I know this exists is because it was featured on Opie And Anthony way back in the day.

Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Rub a dub dub, Fry in a tub.

kiwifarms.net
  16. There's plenty of cities that sometimes has that one channel that would dedicate the entire day to Xmas tunes as you've mentioned, I'm sure it's a lazy excuse to not broadcast regularly if they can help it given the circumstances of a holiday. It didn't used to be this bad, but it certainly has evolved into the mess we see today.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Even worse when they start playing Christmas songs and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. The Christmas creep, as I call it, in my area is ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    American Lollinator Mace

American Lollinator Mace Dykes! Dykes! PUSSY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  18. Don't know if this has been already posted. Sorry to remind you of it either way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. "I don't want to lose you"? More like... I don't want to lose weight, mirite?

• Winner Winner x 4
    UnKillFill

UnKillFill Turkey, with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes...

kiwifarms.net
  20. Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" and John Lennon's "Imagine" and any of their legion of covers are both awful songs. If I ever push someone into oncoming traffic, it's because they're playing or covering one of those.

Let's throw Wonderwall and that Ed Sheeran Shape of You song onto the bonfire as well.

• Like Like x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow Festive Yuletide Gremlin

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.