What's the worst song you've ever heard? -

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Basically any mumble rap used to hype a major video game release.

It sounds like the softback dictionary definition of a niggerism, but in "music" form.
I don't think it's the worst song ever, necessarily, but this post reminded me of the way EA used a terrible orchestral cover of Ozzy Osborne's "Crazy Train" to promote Anthem. For a month or two at the beginning of last year you couldn't watch Youtube without being bombarded by it.

Not only is this version shitty in its own right (rubbish midi orchestration and over-compressed percussion trying to make it "exciting"), but the song has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the game. "Crazy Train" is a song about how Ozzy can't believe how people are so violent and cruel to each other, and seeing man's inhumanity to man is making him doubt his sanity, using the metaphor of "going off the rails on a Crazy Train" to describe his declining mental state. Anthem, on the other hand, is a rubbish video game about how cool it is to be violent and blow shit up. It contains no themes of mental heath, how violence is bad for the psyche, no craziness, and exactly zero trains, actual or metaphorical. The only vocal sample in the trailer is Ozzy's "All Aboard" which again makes no sense in the context of Anthem, a game that notably lacks any vehicles for your character to interact with (despite some of the early trailers suggesting otherwise). You don't get aboard anything in Anthem. The whole thing is just so fucking stupid. And like I said, it's a terrible cover that sounds like some edgelord teenager overdosed on Powerman 5000 records before his mum bought him EastWest orchestra.

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only do I hate the super wishy washy dystopian lyrics of the song, I hate how every boomer and faggot on the internet uwu to this song as some kind of Utopia.
If I want to imagine a world with no heaven and people living for the day, I'll go to China, thanks.

SSRI Rat-Head

kiwifarms.net
Nothing to say really, the title says it all:

Seriously, fuck this dumb fuck indeed for fucking himself up like this. I loved his content back in 2017, I considered him one of the most promising young Youtubers. Then Shane Dawson happened, then LA happened, and this human wreck with the shitty Soundcloud rap is the end result.
Reminded me of a much less popular youtuber

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Reminded me of a much less popular youtuber
Holy fuck, that's like Ghostemane, Bobby Burns and Lil Peep all rolled into a single peak-mumblerapper.
I'll give him points for going over the top and beyond with that shit, having worked every mumblerap cliché into a single music video.

Reactions: Fevur

aFairlyOddFaggot

obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, drug abuse
kiwifarms.net
I know it was overplayed as the worst thing ever at one point, but the Nostalgia critic "parody" of the wall really is the worst album i've listened to. I only listen to popular albums though so it isn't a hard thing to accomplish

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Guess who this post is about...

VerySelfAwareBobbyBurns.jpg

Bobby Burns just dropped a shitty rap about Covid 19

The narrative structure of this video is totally ripped from Like A Boss (which was actually funny when it came out back in 2009), but hey, his audience is young so they never got to see that.

Dafuck kind of clusterfuck is this?
I'll be honest, I actually kinda like this song. Sounds like someone who grew up listening to Cansei de Ser Sexy worshipping their singer Lovefoxxx.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Anything, and I mean fucking ANYTHING by the dropkick murphys or similar "celtic punk" bands. Putting one or two vaguely "Irish" (they use highland bagpipes, not even uillean pipes lol.) instruments on over cringy, mid-2000's edgy, plastic-paddy punk rock is auditory cancer.

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
Basically anything my wife listens to on Spotify at any given moment is the worst song ever, followed by the newest worst song ever, etc....

Who is this Cardi B, and how the literal fuck did she score a record deal? Seriously, how?

• Winner
Reactions: Nykysnottrans

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

What an absolute travesty.
kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, I actually kinda like this song. Sounds like someone who grew up listening to Cansei de Ser Sexy worshipping their singer Lovefoxxx.
Lol! That song has a story behind it, funny enough. A long time ago I used to livestream Beat Hazard with friends, and took song requests, and when this song got requested I was like "what the fuck is this" it was so out of left field, and it was also really difficult and I got thoroughly rekt, while I just still could not figure out what the actual fuck was assaulting my ears through my headphones. This song created a pit in my soul ever since, one that still makes me wonder what the fuck kind of "toxic" octopus ink inspired this song.

Reactions: Nykysnottrans
Tags
None