What's the worst song you've ever heard? -

maIware

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why, but I find this song ridiculously annoying.
i can't listen to that right now; but the title's fucking stupid

EDIT: another song with a nice instrumental that sounds fine until they start singing. in fact it's better than the one i mentioned earlier (mermaid sashimi) as the latter's instrumental is quite repetitive but this song has an aesthetic vibe, but would be better if it had no singing.

Fuck it, pretty much anything by Imagine Dragons.
i like some of their songs, but when i heard songs like "thunder" and "whenever it takes" i thought "yeah, fuck this band"

Last edited:

Tard Repository

smooth brain no wrinkles!
kiwifarms.net
Discovered this song from a meme a few years back. Basically it was a gif from some sort of acoustic set performance (I guess) of this song from the Front Bottoms and the caption said "this sounds like shit and it's only a gif."

They were right.

Hard-Neutral

Mister Höek has gone insane
kiwifarms.net

I like two of Death Grips albums, The Money Store and Exmilitary. Everything else, in my opinion, is really mediocre. This is quite easily the worst song I've ever heard though, literally sounds like two spergs angry fucking in an active dryer that is falling down a cliff, I hate it

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net

One of the worst anyway. Feminists trying their fucking damnedest to out lame the cast of Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where I heard this ear rape originally, but it definitely takes the fucking cake.

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
Honestly? Anything by My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Pierce the Veil and bands like that.

Plus I think it was Pierce the Veil that did a really shitty cover of Don't Fear the reaper than I couldn't finish listening to thr cover.

TheGreatCitracett

Is bringing a gunn to school... BEWARE!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not quite sure if this is the place to put this, but it's pretty bad.

So, I keep getting this same spam email from a guy who's apparently a UK based songwriter, but I can't find anything online about him. I do play bass, and I sing a bit, but I'm nowhere near England and I don't post online looking for songwriters or whatever. I get this every other month or so, sent from a different address each time. Can't imagine how many others he must be mass sending this to...

His photo he always includes:
musicspamdude.jpg

Here's the full email I keep getting, of awful song lyrics, plus the two demo tracks he keeps sending...

rocklyrics.png

Attachments

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not quite sure if this is the place to put this, but it's pretty bad.

So, I keep getting this same spam email from a guy who's apparently a UK based songwriter, but I can't find anything online about him. I do play bass, and I sing a bit, but I'm nowhere near England and I don't post online looking for songwriters or whatever. I get this every other month or so, sent from a different address each time. Can't imagine how many others he must be mass sending this to...

His photo he always includes:
View attachment 1358526

Here's the full email I keep getting, of awful song lyrics, plus the two demo tracks he keeps sending...

View attachment 1358522
Lol these songs were written by the Dustin Hoffman Captain Hook.

Does he include a name? He may be ripe for a thread.

Reactions: Articuno4

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he's Michael "Mike B" Blackburne, and his songs are for an imaginary band called "Rockwind" that he's yet to actually start.

Apart from that, I have zero information on him.
Hmm, just seems like a fake person. He's not showing up on any social media that I can see, and it seems that Rockwind is a French pub band.

Reactions: Articuno4
Tags
None