What's the worst song you've ever heard? -

Return of the Freaker

Good Luck Eat Chicken At Night
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck is this popular with the zoomers?

I get it, every music nerd goes through a noise phase eventually where they think that sitting through unlistenable noise makes them seem exceptionally intelligent for being in-on-the-joke, but this is exceptionally shitty noise. That sax sounds like it's letting out farts. And the muzak intermezzos, what's the point?
Idk these are pretty good shitposts

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I listened to Sicko Mode by Travis Scott for the first time recently and it's awful. Besides that I have a few other nominations.

DDLG by zoomer tiktok rapper PPCocaine.

Every song from the 100 GECS discography

Shake It by Charli XCX. I Got It is way better than Shake it.

Return of the Freaker

Good Luck Eat Chicken At Night
kiwifarms.net
This horrific shit:
That's hardly the worst thing ever. People got way madder at this song back in the day than was warranted. Iirc, wasn't this song supposed to be just a thing between her and her friends and the guys at Ark Music Factory uploaded it as public?

Edit: If you want something bad, have this cringe Bon Jovi covid song that was clearly written by a committee of Experts™

GHTD

Cursed individual
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've probably already said this in the thread, but this dollar store The Script knockoff plays over the intercom every day at work (because we have such a small selection of intercom music, I guess) and I don't know why I hate it so much. I just do. I heard it at work yesterday and I'm still trying to work getting this fucking earworm out of my head, considering I just do not like this song.

Digital Thunder

Red and Overhired
kiwifarms.net
Sicko Mode starts out okay only to turn to shit when it switches two thirds of the way through.
Only at the two-third mark? Every time I hear Sicko Mode I get annoyed that the entire song doesn't sound like the first 30 or so seconds. It's not like it's anything groundbreaking, but it sounds more interesting than the rest of the song.

wolfpac92

User Warned: Drive-by Trolling
kiwifarms.net
Some Wu-Tang solo artist albums are just horrendous. Though Bump is so bad it's hilarious

Trying Too Hard

kiwifarms.net
Serious warning, turn your volume down. I loathe the term "ear rape", but if anything constitutes as that then it is this entire album.

Yuuko Aioi

Stag beetle.
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea if it's a parody or some kind of make-a-wish for a literal retard but this thing is haunting me for some reason. I would've thought a performance like this would hurt my musical taste, but it seems to attack my intellect directly. The question marks in "What the fuck is this???" feel like big iron hooks piercing into my face.

Renge

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea if it's a parody or some kind of make-a-wish for a literal retard but this thing is haunting me for some reason. I would've thought a performance like this would hurt my musical taste, but it seems to attack my intellect directly. The question marks in "What the fuck is this???" feel like big iron hooks piercing into my face.

Honestly I heard this song when it was an actual new release like 20 years ago, and I don't get it either if it was a serious attempt or a parody of radio reggaeton at the time. To me this shit predicted Bad Bunny's career, because he sounds exactly like this, but only slightly more intelligible.

But then, Chacarrón was created by El Chombo, who is a decent producer (for latino reggaeton standards) with interesting insight of the industry, and he did release the infamous Cuentos de la Cripta compilations, who gave us Hispanics legendary jewels of the so-bad-its-good type like El Gato Volador, Quieren Chorizo, Tite Se Murió, y the memetic Dame tu Cosita. .
Now, for actual bad stuff, Francisco y Fernando's Vamos a la playa

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Every crust punk song ever.
Slight disagree. The stuff from the '80s is consistently great with Amebix, Sacrilege, Hellbastard, Discharge and Doom all putting out legendary records. Even later stuff like Dystopia rules.

That said, you're correct in that Crust has some of the lowest standards in Punk. There's a large and very public scene to support its output, so pretty much every dreadlocked vegan squatter who manages to scrape out a banal 7" Discharge worship EP has at least a half dozen glowing reviews from those shitty Xerox'ed zines. Nobody will deny the power of those aforementioned bands, but Christ, you reach the point of saturation and everything else looks worthless and weak by comparison.

Clockwork_PurBle

"The flames, my sweet, will not hurt you."
kiwifarms.net
There's a song that plays on mainstream radio a lot lately and I can't understand the lyrics at large, but the chorus sounds like "ice cream ice cream ice cream jealous." I normally have a high tolerance for "annoying sounds" if you will but this is a song that will make me change the station. I assume it's Ariana Grande or something.

The current American Top 40 has a disproportionate amount of shit I dislike than it usually does. It's never been this bad for me.