What's the worst song you've ever heard? -

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Akon - Lonely

Every time I hear that, I get the urge to punch someone in the dick until he passes out.
I legit remember when I first heard it as a 13 or 14 year old. I seriously thought it was a joke. I also have no idea how it didn't sink Akon's career, no matter how good Smack That is as a single.

JohnMcAfee

Political Juice Historian and Software Degenerate.
kiwifarms.net
- Anything by Blood On The Dance Floor because Dhavie Vanity is sociopath that should be locked up in prison and their music generally fucking sucks. Emo and Poppy and they execute it poorly.

-Most new rap music (i.e. Cardi B, DaBaby, Blueface etc.). There are some new rappers I like, Tyler The Creator, Thutmose(if you count him), Juice Wrld, some of Travis Scott's stuff. Generally like old rap better like Eric B .and Rakim, A Tribe Called Quest, Biggie, Slick Rick, NWA etc.

-Lil Jon and Lil Wayne are both pretty shit

-9 yr olds screaming into their mics to sound funny while singing a minecraft parody song

-Jerry Was Race Car Driver by Primus is kinda a gray zone, something about it makes me like it while the guitar just makes me want to die, reminds me of the South Park intro.

-Angelic To The Core. Search it up.

Quintex96

kiwifarms.net

Tiny Tim, best known for singing "Tiptoe through the tulips" in a high voice and for that one song that was on spongebob covered apparently Highway to Hell, it's not bad... for the first 2 or so minutes after which the song enters a breakdown where Tim shrieks 'Highway to well' repetitively to a looping refrain of the song for almost 4 minutes.

What makes it even more disappointing is that I discovered this song after listening to his cover of Stayin Alive which he covers in a similar way and is great.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum india i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
There was a presumably popular song 5 or so years back that I heard multiple times from radios in stores and other places I had to go to, it was some beta guy complaining that his gf's father doesn't want them married, and the refrain was like "I'm going to marry her anyway" in the most whiny voice. It was some of the worst suffering, wanting to murder someone you don't even know who tf it is.

Keterican

kiwifarms.net
Can't stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake. It was the main song on some shit movie maybe 4 years ago and you couldn't escape it. I was so bored of hearing it on radio stations and everything about the song was so awful.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Can some Spanish speaking person explain to me why this is supposed to be funny? I get it that they are trying to parody a 1980s metal band with the singer trying to sing at a high pitch like Rob Halford from the 1980s metal band Judas Priest, but it's just not funny. Is there something I am missing because of the language barrier?

VIRUSWORLD by GIGATRON

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
A friend at work just showed me this. Supposedly he knew this guy before he got famous.

Obviously, "famous" is being used rather loosely here...

lol This just reminded me of Chuggo.

Nobody can tell if this guy was serious with this, and admittedly that makes it kinda funny, not the worst thing ever actually, but as far as music goes, yeah its bad if youre taking it seriously.

Lady GreatSkull Zero

kiwifarms.net
This antiquated tub of fecal matter plays constantly at my workplace:
I know it's been mentioned before on here, but fuck this song.
My favorite bit is roughly four minutes in: when they're reciting the days of the week, and say "Saturday" twice in succession to lazily make it fit the flow of the song.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (Do it!)
Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday (Do it!)
Also this one, albeit less often:
Literally that one song from Dirty Dancing but with a retarded dance beat and sampler abuse.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Whaddya mean booze ain't food?!
kiwifarms.net
Necro, but I really cannot express how much I fucking hate this song.

It's soft, cutesy, romance crap that's so saccharine it's sickening. The chorus is this awful mix of being catchy enough to get stuck in your head and being really annoying. And for some goddamn reason my gym would play this song all the time, sometimes multiple times in one hour. Who the fuck can lift to this pansy shit?

Tiny Tim, best known for singing "Tiptoe through the tulips" in a high voice and for that one song that was on spongebob covered apparently Highway to Hell, it's not bad... for the first 2 or so minutes after which the song enters a breakdown where Tim shrieks 'Highway to well' repetitively to a looping refrain of the song for almost 4 minutes.

What makes it even more disappointing is that I discovered this song after listening to his cover of Stayin Alive which he covers in a similar way and is great.

Odd, his Stayin' Alive cover feels like somebody doing an intentionally bad parody of Elvis' singing voice.

Also interesting his use of singing two different parts, like it's two different people. Creative.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Necro, but I really cannot express how much I fucking hate this song.

It's soft, cutesy, romance crap that's so saccharine it's sickening. The chorus is this awful mix of being catchy enough to get stuck in your head and being really annoying. And for some goddamn reason my gym would play this song all the time, sometimes multiple times in one hour. Who the fuck can lift to this pansy shit?

Got 20 seconds in and already hate it. It's like Justin Bieber mixed with Ed fucking Sheeran.

Speaking of which, Shape of You. Can't stand that song. Musical beige. Plonk plank plonk plonk plank plonk plonk plank plonk plank plonk. UGH.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net

Tiny Tim was legit great. He's remembered as a campy novelty act (for good reason), but if he had looked less like a goblin and more like a person, I think he could have enjoyed success as a mainstream, non-ironic musician too.

(check out his Elvis covers, if you haven't already!)

As for the thread topic... I dunno, I've heard a lot of shitty songs over the years; hated many, for many different reasons. Usually the music that gets under my skin is stuff I'm forced to listen to against my will, as for example, music played in the workplace.

On a purely objective level, I don't think I could argue that Bruce Springsteen or Billy Joel is worse than Ed Sheeran or Robin Thicke, but on a subjective level, I hate Springsteen and Joel more. Blood on the Dance Floor is a terrible band with truly awful people in it, but I'd (listen to) them in a heartbeat over the considerably less repugnant/ more talented nerdcore rap band, JT Music. And then there's even music that is so mindblowingly shitty, yet also made with such sincerity and heart, I wind up developing a genuine sentimental attachment to it; stuff like Fiona Fung's "Ploud of You (I Can Fry)"

That said, the song which pissed me off the most - which is the one song I ever actually deleted after "borrowing", and ironically, was also the one file I ever got a lawyer email about (more than a month after deleting it) - was probably Metallica's "I Disappear"

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net

I feel bad for the dude because he's so earnest, but he definitely gives off those Derek Savage vibes and his music is really... disjointed. He might be a potential cow.

This Tay Allyn song is so bad it may be intentional. The dumb cunt might've been trying to capitalize on the the viral sensation that her previous song "Mass Text" was. Even still, it's worth mentioning. As you can see, it didn't nearly merit as much attention, so that in of itself is pretty funny.

This one doesn't need much explanation. If you know anything about the Digibro situation, you're bound to be familiar with this shit.
In case YouTube takes this reupload down some time in the near future, it's "Seagull Cypher" by Art Rivals Intelligence. (ARI) AKA, YGG Studio.

The instrumental is okay (excluding that directionless, garbled garbage in the beginning), but I don't know what in the fuck the lady is doing with her voice. Just like the album art itself, the song has no clear subject or focus. Wasted talent. Nonsense through and through.

I was actually disappointed by this song 'cause it starts out sort of cool. It builds to the shittiest, garage band-tier breakdown and the vocalist sounds freaking pathetic, especially when he tries to "sing" later on. All of the pieces are here to make a serviceable song, except it falls into the pit of mediocrity due to how amateur it all is.

Future's music has always been objectionably bad. And I'm surprised by how bad ICP's music is, having truly checked them out a couple days ago.

Any adult who admits to listening to this should be embarrassed. I could see this appealing to a child or a young teen. It doesn't sound professionally produced to me, despite them having all this money and it being a newer song. Maybe it's because of all the stock sound effects.