What's with the trend of pedos outing themselves on the farms?

SandyCat

Want a bite?
kiwifarms.net
I keep noticing a trend:
- A poster on the farms has a borderline or full on pedophile take on something
- Kiwifarms steamrolls them
- The person in question vehemently refuses to back down and continues pushing their ideals until they either get ran off the site, get their cheeks clapped by a janny, or they continue posting digging themselves into a deeper hole

From recent memory alone:
Wool
Boxershorts
Nobue

Then there was a bunch of autism over this senri guy talking about some anime stuff with presumably underaged characters or some shit but it looks like the thread got deleted or moved by a janny.

The hell is going on? How are they this retarded?

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
kiwifarms.net
Dont take it personally OP but theres some big irony in a furry with a pfp of a doggy girl about to eat a dog dick sandwich complaining about pedos infiltrating the place.

1642294337943.png

Last edited:

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Because elsewhere saying the Nigger word immediately leads to a whole bunch of ego-masturbatory retards running in to dogpile the person saying it and we all agree they should get fucked, but here when someone accuses them of being a pedophile instead of a racist they're supposed to step up and defend their moral credentials to maintain the approval of a bunch of shut ins online like they're trying to avoid getting canceled on fucking Twitter.

Like with guys like boxershorts, he "thinks" he should be able to fuck 14 year olds, but he's also a Philipino NEET white supremacist eugenist America first advocate. None of his beliefs exist outside of his imagination, so who really cares what he wants? Except in his case he's had a multi-year long thread full of a revolving door of hand-wringers losing sleep over the fact some impotent loser in a foreign country thinks the age of consent laws should be changed. Tbh he doesn't look like the retard here.

Last edited:

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
Like with guys like boxershorts, he "thinks" he should be able to fuck 14 year olds, but he's also a Philipino NEET white supremacist eugenist America first advocate. None of his beliefs exist outside of his imagination, so who really cares what he wants? Except in his case he's had a multi-year long thread full of a revolving door of hand-wringers losing sleep over the fact some impotent loser in a foreign country thinks the age of consent laws should be changed. Tbh he doesn't look like the retard here.
Now that you bring that up, could BoxerShorts be Amos Yee's long lost brother? 🤔

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and weep, for they’re now my cunt flap
kiwifarms.net
Was lexmechanic banned? I was the one he went off in, with the “put your money where your mouth is faggot” copypasta and I always felt a little bad about it.. until he just constantly engaged and doubled down and tried to make it like everyone was just out to get him as opposed to pointing out he showed his ass on the forum.

Edit: asking @Dwight Frye I guess as you posted the rest in piss thing

Exigent Circumcisions

Post tasteful trotter daguerreotypes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again with these claims. I admit to being a lolicon. However, I have also stated in the past that I have a burning hatred of children. Their teeth, beady eyes, straggly hair, and ear piercing voices enrage and disgust me. I am a social outcast which I have no intention to deny. Every job I have worked has been night shift, and in a job that requires little to no human interaction. Maybe the people on this site are underestimating just how - at the cost of sounding edgy- fucked I am when it comes to dealing with other people.

I have no desire to look at, let alone touch another human being. My sexual desires start and end in japanese drawings. Another thing to note is that I immerse myself in Japanese Culture and am spiritually Japanese. In Japanese culture, lolicon is not some mortal sin that requires the death penalty for evil thoughts like pedophilia is here.

On a related note, and just to get it said. My adoration for cute 2D girls is not purely sexual. I also enjoy the Moe and innocence that many of them have and my feelings for them are those of wanting to protect.

Even I get tired of memeing sometimes. Sometimes I just want to post cute girls without insults flooding my way. However, I realize that because of the way I have made myself appear in regards to loli's, that is impossible. I am letting you know this now. My love for Moe Loli's is not 100% perversion. I hope that in the future you will keep this in mind

TroonsDid911

kiwifarms.net
T
Again with these claims. I admit to being a lolicon. However, I have also stated in the past that I have a burning hatred of children. Their teeth, beady eyes, straggly hair, and ear piercing voices enrage and disgust me. I am a social outcast which I have no intention to deny. Every job I have worked has been night shift, and in a job that requires little to no human interaction. Maybe the people on this site are underestimating just how - at the cost of sounding edgy- fucked I am when it comes to dealing with other people.

I have no desire to look at, let alone touch another human being. My sexual desires start and end in japanese drawings. Another thing to note is that I immerse myself in Japanese Culture and am spiritually Japanese. In Japanese culture, lolicon is not some mortal sin that requires the death penalty for evil thoughts like pedophilia is here.

On a related note, and just to get it said. My adoration for cute 2D girls is not purely sexual. I also enjoy the Moe and innocence that many of them have and my feelings for them are those of wanting to protect.

Even I get tired of memeing sometimes. Sometimes I just want to post cute girls without insults flooding my way. However, I realize that because of the way I have made myself appear in regards to loli's, that is impossible. I am letting you know this now. My love for Moe Loli's is not 100% perversion. I hope that in the future you will keep this in mind

This is a copypasta from the site, right?