What's your dirtiest secret? -

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
@Marissa Moira, I feel you.
If I can't cheat I usually play with exploits and in easy mode.
I'm not a let's player, I play how the fuck I want.
There's quite few bad design elements in games as well that were core features of some games.

Playing through my backlog made me stop buying bad games just because they were cheap.

That and when I played some their online features were long gone and left me with half a game. So I'm now also extra careful to avoid multiplayer games unless I can set them up via LAN.

Heinrich Himmler

Reichsführer-ᛋᛋ und Chef der Kiwi Polizei
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's quite few bad design elements in games as well that were core features of some games.

Playing through my backlog made me stop buying bad games just because they were cheap.

That and when I played some their online features were long gone and left me with half a game. So I'm now also extra careful to avoid multiplayer games unless I can set them up via LAN.
Same. Call me autistic, but one of the reason I don't really play multiplayer it's because every game is essentially a world at your disposal if you know how to play.
Having other people interfere with that would break this impressions.
I used to play Call of Duty multiplayer in local and with multiple controllers all by myself, the feeling was of creating my own stories and missions.
Essentially it was a gloriefied playing with toy soldiers.

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS
kiwifarms.net
Well it's not my fault some exceptional individual decided to hide KOSMOS in a 1% drop gatcha game for a single player RPG.
That was half the fun of KOSMOS was getting her, though it could have been done better with a pity rate of some sort when you got to rare blade number 18 or so, the bigger problem was the unskippable animation. I remember literally watching that sequence of the same animation for an hour, though you can skip that now.
If the game just gave me KOSMOS it wouldn't be nearly as fun compared to having a solid way to farm for her like XBC2, assuming you knew how. Smashing around that level 103 bastard for hours with my loop was fun because it showed me I had to some degree optimized the game for a purpose.

I had two breaks, two topples, two launches, and two smashes so if rng favored me I could smash twice in 10-20 seconds, if it didn't favor me I had a good chance to try, I had made a well-oiled machine grinding.

Once I got KOSMOS I threw her on Zeke immediately and just dumpstered Ophion without needing Poppi QTpi or Mythra.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
See that's the thing grinding eventually becomes something you automate.

If it's your first game where you have to grind excessively it may seem fun, but when you're at your 120th game you start to find cracking codes and searching for number values more appealing.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
My earliest memory is biting my toenails as well as my fingernails

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS
kiwifarms.net
See that's the thing grinding eventually becomes something you automate.

If it's your first game where you have to grind excessively it may seem fun, but when you're at your 120th game you start to find cracking codes and searching for values more appealing.
I disagree to some extent, as you grind you eventually can see cracks in your automation especially in the early stages of your strategy, so sure you can automate, but to grind better you need to pay attention and fine-tune your grinding strategy. For example, I realized that I couldn't launch enough times in XBC2, so I swapped some stuff around to get another launch and did it better. It also helped me learn how the AI works.

The more you get tired of grinding the more you try to find a better way to grind and that sometimes leads to insight about the game. I also don't have an endless backlog like everyone seems to have these days because I don't buy video games constantly, so I enjoy the time I put into every game and try to autistically master it to the best of my ability.

In short, autism controls everything.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino