What's your favorite condiment, spice, or topping to add to your food? -

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Black pepper. I put it on every meat and just about anything I eat that's cooked.

TatsunoKuri

Designated Art Hobo
kiwifarms.net
Valentina extra hot sauce. Some of my coworkers were using it, so I tried it, and it was pretty good. Got a bottle for my SO and I to share, since we love good hot sauces.

Inflatable Julay

I have to stand up to play the git-tar
kiwifarms.net
A while back some relatives sent me a bottle of Pea Soup Anderson's jalapeno sauce, some of the best hot sauce I've ever had. Went through that bottle faster than any other sauce.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
Popeye’s food is crap but their Mardi Gras mustard is my favorite. Found a copycat recipe that tastes even better.

It depends on what I'm eating.

Fried fish or fish sticks or anything similar goes with tartar sauce.
French fries and anything topped with cheese goes with ketchup. Meat products in general go with ketchup.

I will eat mayonnaise on a sandwich, but I don't eat mustard at all.
Cajun seasoning can go on most anything. It's not a panacaea to cooking, but it rarely HURTS the quality of the food.

WarJams

kiwifarms.net

This shit. Pretty sour I never see it stocked in stores anymore, but at least I can still order it online.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
HP Sauce was good, but they changed the recipe a few years back. Anything made from anchovies, like Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce. Chilli sauces that have flavour opposed to heat. Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Anything that yields a ticket to Flavour Town

Mate. If I'm late to this then apologies. But Worcestershire sauce is okay. But Henderson's Relish is far, far better. It's made in Sheffield and there's a saying: People outside of Sheffield think Hendos is the Sheffield answer to Worcestershire sauce, but people from Sheffield know Hendos is the answer to everything.

It's really, really good. Goes with everything, adds a lovely flavour, and is just all round nicer than the other black stuff.

And Aromat. Hendos and Aromat are my two food cupboard staples. Along with decent sea salt (flakes, for preference, Angelsey if I can get it)

• Winner
Reactions: Buster O'Keefe

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mate. If I'm late to this then apologies. But Worcestershire sauce is okay. But Henderson's Relish is far, far better. It's made in Sheffield and there's a saying: People outside of Sheffield think Hendos is the Sheffield answer to Worcestershire sauce, but people from Sheffield know Hendos is the answer to everything.

It's really, really good. Goes with everything, adds a lovely flavour, and is just all round nicer than the other black stuff.

And Aromat. Hendos and Aromat are my two food cupboard staples. Along with decent sea salt (flakes, for preference, Angelsey if I can get it)
Just picked up Aromat for the first time, some serious savory going on there. Thanks for the tip off.

Reactions: Fliddaroonie
Tags
None