What's your favorite condiment, spice, or topping to add to your food? -

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Just picked up Aromat for the first time, some serious savory going on there. Thanks for the tip off.
Hey, my pleasure. It's extremely good, works on a lot of things. If I'm doing a roast and out of salt and pepper, a little bit of it rubbed into the meat (wahey!) makes it taste incredible. Also works on top of cheese on toast (as does hendos) and it's a good, all purpose seasoning. Best of all on chips - Britbongistan french fries - though, in my humble opinion.

Any you'd suggest or recommend yourself would be appreciated as well. I'm always up for finding new seasonings

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Real chocolate syrup. Made with real cocoa and sugar, not that fake hershey's stuff, so I use Nesquik syrup. I put it on cereal, on toast, etc.

GUEST_dc436874-4363-4c38-8cc4-b3e6a3b6f3a0.jpg

JimmyHill'sBlarms

YOU HAPPY NAPPA!
kiwifarms.net
Sriracha

Soy sauce/Ponzu

Good, ol' fashioned Ketchup

Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper

Honey

Salsa, preferably Home-Made, but jarred works in a pinch.

Hot Sauce, any kind with actual flavor.

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
Salt, pepper, ketchup, cheese (namely cheddar and Parmesan), rosemary, paprika and bacon bits.

Cardenio

Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So like many people today I have a hard time eating healthy stuff like Salad Greens. The only way to get me to eat some fresh spinach is if you put some protein on it alongside some good Mustard. I like Grey Poupon or the variety of spicy mustards they make today. Mustard as a dressing is the only Low-Calorie way I can swallos it.

And I stress low calories because the only other alternative would be all those fatty dressings they make and really if I'm going to be trying to eat healthy why would I drench it with sugar and oil? To me that cancels any immediate health benefits.

Sriracha, good quality Mexican habanero salsa (something like Cosecha), I've been trying Chinese Yellow Lantern sauce lately but I feel like it's giving me the shits when I eat it. Either I'm getting old or it's just bad sauce.

For salads or vegetables it's really hard to figure out a better topping than olive oil and a good quality balsamic vinegar and maybe some crumbled feta.

A Welsh Cake

MOMMY
kiwifarms.net
Sweet Chilli sauce
I don’t buy that shit cause if I do I put it on everything and end up consuming my body weight in sugars.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Dijon mustard great on a well stacked sandwich, but no ketchup as said in the Autistic food thread it's one of the most Autistic condiments ever made.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino