What's your favorite exercise? - Aside from shitposting and Autism

RedRightHand

Lovably despicable
kiwifarms.net
Climbing up hills and mountains for the view, before doing a jog down. Just taking a moment to admire the scenery is one of the most authentic things in life.

• Agree
Reactions: Babyspackle

Babyspackle

kiwifarms.net
Squats and overhead press are big taste. I like diamond pushups alot but I've been doing more dumbbell flyes for inner pectorals and I think I like them better. I have exceptional individual form with russian twists though holy shit I should kms

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Strict military press in the squat area. Warm up with 60kg, do main sets with 80kg then max out at 1 set (usually 4th) of 3-5 reps with 100kg. Goal is the standard beginner strongman 3 set x 6 reps @ 120kg. I'll stop there because I don't want to damage my shit.

If you want to have DELTS you do dis.

I also enjoy sitting dumbell presses.

sizzer

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
kiwifarms.net
squats and zottman curls. I also eat a great deal of cheese so that I have to work to push out my shit

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been running regularly for a long time, I like workouts where I can get out of the house and go be in nature. Recently I've found that skateboarding is a good workout. (Especially because I'm not very good, so flailing around like a tard when I lose my balance gives me that extra caloric burn!) From how my legs feel I think you use different muscles while pushing/balancing than running, so my legs are getting a more complete workout from both running and skating.

When I was lifting regularly I liked barbell rowing and curls. I keep some dumbells in my room so I can get curls in but they haven't exactly gotten a lot of use lately. ;)

RealtreeByGod

kiwifarms.net
I've been beginning to like bench the most since it's the only lift that's still progressing. All my diddly variants are capped by my grip strength, I'm afraid to squat very heavy because my knees, and my OHP has been stalled for like 3 weeks.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino