Whats your favorite podcast?

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

McAfee'sCorpse

"My cresta.........."
kiwifarms.net
What is your favorite podcasts? For me, I'll personally have to say one of my favorite podcasts is from my most favorite youtuber, thats right, the H3h3 Podcast. I'm joking, it's the Mumkey and Biggs podcast. Mumkey Jones was a youtuber who made edgy content about Elliot Rodgers (a incel shooter) and "Anime Reviews" and also made videos with his former friends, RustyCage and Assburger. His main channel, along with his second channel, got deleted in late 2018. He is now know as Simian Jimmy and is still making videos. He also has a second channel called The Mumkey And Biggs Show. TM&BS is a podcast where he sits down with his friend, Biggs and talks about whatever. Mumkey and Biggs have great chemistry together and succeed at making me laugh my ass off. whether it be them adding a new addition to the Pathetic List or Biggs talking about how he pandered to his high school english teacher, they are so goddamn funny and put a smile on my face every time I listen to their podcasts.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Easily therightstuff.biz and specifically The Third Rail, incredibly informative and gives me great A&N articles.

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Easily therightstuff.biz and specifically The Third Rail, incredibly informative and gives me great A&N articles.
I prefer Exodus Americanus but The Third Rail is a close second. I'm glad Larry is back with Hate House also. I don't listen to any of the other podcasts on there any more. My overall favorite podcast on any platform is The Weeb Cast on https://rightwingentertainmentsquads.wordpress.com/ If you are into weeb shit and don't mind plenty of talk about imoutos give it a try.

Dwight Frye

I want to be a dentist
kiwifarms.net
Used to be Last Podcast on the Left before the guys went full woke. Sad to see where it’s at today compared to how it used to be.

right now, probably either True Crime Garage or Sword and Scale

Kornheiser

kiwifarms.net
Some wrestling podcasts like Prichard’s and Bischoffs. I just don’t like Conrad Thompson shilling his bullshit all the time.

Cup Noodle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i dont enjoy listening to self important people talk and try to be witty for six and a half hours straight.
That's a livestream like the Killstream. A good podcast lasts like a hour or so and it's just buddies talking about whatever interest the podcast focuses on. A good one is informative and fun and leaves you wanting six hours more.

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
That's a livestream like the Killstream. A good podcast lasts like a hour or so and it's just buddies talking about whatever interest the podcast focuses on. A good one is informative and fun and leaves you wanting six hours more.

every single podcast i have ever had put infront of me is 3+ hours, easy.

TheFLORIDAman CountDooku

moood
kiwifarms.net
PKA I just like all the hosts they are good at keeping a conversation going and although I disagree with some of the stuff its the only podcast I really keep up with honestly.

Cup Noodle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
every single podcast i have ever had put infront of me is 3+ hours, easy.
You're getting recommended the shit ones then. Occasionally a good podcast will have longer episodes but most of them try not to go over a hour an a half although some do have a two hour timeframe where they have a first hour segment and a second hour segment. If there is to much content to digest they will split it into multiple episodes. I listen to podcasts all day at work and that's my personal experience.

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
You're getting recommended the shit ones then. Occasionally a good podcast will have longer episodes but most of them try not to go over a hour an a half although some do have a two hour timeframe where they have a first hour segment and a second hour segment. If there is to much content to digest they will split it into multiple episodes. I listen to podcasts all day at work and that's my personal experience.

i refuse to be educated on podcasts by a cup of noodles.