Whats your favorite podcast?

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Flexin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biggest Problem In The Universe was special, early Dick Show was a good continuation. The chemistry of Dick and Maddox was something that just worked. Maddox would say some weird shit, Dick would egg him on and Sean would be the straight man in every sense of the phrase.
Now I like Mad At The Internet, it’s legitimately entertaining, WATP because it’s just shitting on other retards and Patrick Michael, The Creep Off is pretty fun too as a different way of presenting true crime, and Migtown is ducking amazing because it’s run by a swinging street preacher and the physical manifestations of the Dick Show subreddit.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Flexin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion on here but I still like The Dick Show.

Also Who Are These Podcasts.
It really depends on the week these days.
I honestly think COVID has been a large part of the reason for the decline in quality, it’s all anyone wants to talk about and Dick thrives when people are just doing weird shit devoid of too much politics.

ShitlordroltihS

The King on the Porcelain Throne
kiwifarms.net
I like the Official Podcast, but the guys who run it are a bit retarded with some of their opinions. Good podcast to on a long walk. Apparently one of them browses on here. Fuck you, if you're seeing this. You know who you are.
: )

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Used to be Last Podcast on the Left before the guys went full woke. Sad to see where it’s at today compared to how it used to be.

right now, probably either True Crime Garage or Sword and Scale
There are so many true crime podcasts I loved but can't even tolerate anymore, because of the race/gender critical garbage they started to shoehorn into every fucking episode.

Twisted is pretty good, I like how the host regularly brings up Statement Analysis talking points.
That's a livestream like the Killstream. A good podcast lasts like a hour or so and it's just buddies talking about whatever interest the podcast focuses on. A good one is informative and fun and leaves you wanting six hours more.
Screenshot_20210411-085420~2.png

Last edited:

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
25 Years of Vampire The Masquerade. It covers more than that series and they're currently covering Requiem and Werewolf the Apocalypse.