What's your gender?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What's your gender?

• Fart-Minded JERK

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Gal-Pal

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This poll is sexist because it depends on the social construct that gender is binary.
DIE CIS SCUM

shutupman

kiwifarms.net
Oglooger said:
This poll is sexist because it depends on the social construct that gender is binary.
DIE CIS SCUM

Remember when CIS just meant normal? Oh, it still does?

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
Male. Experiencing quite a bit of fasssssscinating genderfluidity. (And I only say "Die Cis Scum" in Europe where it has something to do with C#, because, hell, Java FTW. And I don't really mind the gender binaries as long as they also come with source code under open source licence. Also, when I first heard Chris utter "check your privilege", I thought it had something to do with privilege escalation, which is no trifling matter. :))

calicojack

"The Autist who Sold the World"
kiwifarms.net
Jerk. But I am currently trying to find a boyfriend free girl.

Tim Buckley

Loving Every Second
kiwifarms.net
Hey! there are only two choices, how about those who consider themselves the other gender (transgender ppl) or androgynous (who like to keep their gender ambiguous cuz they don't identify themselves with neither)?

Oh... you mean how we borned? fine whatever, Im a jerk.

Trombonista

please share so we can Barry her
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tim Buckley said:
Hey! there are only two choices, how about those who consider themselves the other gender (transgender ppl) or androgynous (who like to keep their gender ambiguous cuz they don't identify themselves with neither)?

Trans men can just choose "Fart-Minded JERK," and trans women can just pick "Gal-Pal".

We could use a genderqueer option, though.

Lil

Turt Protector
kiwifarms.net
trombonista said:

I don't disagree, but I feel like it'd just end up being used ironically. Unless that's okay? Then by all means.

Dark Mirror Hole

I don't use this site anymore
kiwifarms.net
Little-Lovely said:
trombonista said:

I don't disagree, but I feel like it'd just end up being used ironically. Unless that's okay? Then by all means.
Yeah, I was going to include an "Other" option but I felt that people would just use it to give silly answers like "I'm a tub of yoghurt hurhurhur". Besides, for any transgender users, they could simply pick their preferred gender. It doesn't have to be based on your birth. If mods want to include more options, then they're free to do so.