When did you hit Peak BLM and why? -

• Conducting some maintenance.

KiwiFuzz

Super enbyphobic and binarist
kiwifarms.net
Rachel Jeantel took away any sympathy I may have had for Trayvon Martin. I know there are allegations that she wasn't even his girlfriend, but if she was, good god. Birds of a feather and all that, and by keeping her company, it was obvious that his IQ probably started with a 7.

Mike Brown was another big one. I think my main BLM peak was realizing that everything said about him in the MSM was some flavor of bullshit.

"He was in college and you just can't have an educated Black kang in this country."

Meanwhile, in reality, he was maybe going to start trade school to be an HVAC repairman but it wasn't totally clear he was actually enrolled and he had taken no classes.

I can't think of a single BLM cause celebre where the facts of the case are not at the very least grossly misrepresented.

"He was talking on his sail foam in his grandma's back yard."

"He was playing in the park."

"The cops broke his back on camera."

"He was unarmed with a knife and trying to get in the car with his chilluns."

"He was unarmed with a knife after allegedly stabbing someone to death and the cops could have just shot it out of his hand."

"He was sitting in the car reading a book and you just can't have an educated Black kang in this country."

Also, It's really hard to feel sympathy for people who didn't value themselves and didn't value others. You could make a BLM bingo card with spaces like "Previous conviction for DV," "Mother sent him to live with grandparents because he was out of control," "Left behind small children," "Addicted to hard drugs," "Aspiring rapper," "Family chimpout after death," and so forth. "Weed on the tox screen" is the free space.

Finally, BLM is one of the more vicious anti-woman groups out there and this is never mentioned.

I hope they all get killed in a dark alley for a flip phone and a $20 bus pass in Minecraft.

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
From the moment it was clear how many lies were being told about Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin, so 2014ish. Everything since then has been the 'when you're waiting for a joke to be over but it's taking forever' meme.

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net
Right around here...

1618168482179.png

KiwiFuzz

Super enbyphobic and binarist
kiwifarms.net
How do you mean?

A lot of the men they champion are women abusers of various stripes.

Then instead of saying that pimps and wife-beaters and other assholes should be incarcerated, they promote doing "restorative justice" in the community, in other words keeping violent men around their victims.

You've never going to hear from the woman George Floyd assaulted, or any of the mothers of the children he abandoned. It's like they don't exist.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
Right after I saw a BLM protester take the stage at a Bernie Saunders speech. This nigger went right up and pushed Bernie himself off the mic and started ranting a lot of jiggaboo nonsense. I started to look into the movement then to see what was up.. That's when I posted a question on facebook that lost me most of my "friends": "Why should I support a group that openly chants: "Fuck white people" and "Kill cops!"?

My facebook page was flooded with a wall of nothing but pure hate from my "friends" on that day. That wall of hate, none of which actually directly answered my question ..that's when I figured out my instinct that it was a bogus orginazation was confirmed.

"Chauvin murdered him in cold blood"
Did you watch the 18 minute video?
"I didn't have to"

I live in a black neighborhood in a black city. They all believe this shit.

Race war.
The Al Jezera Facebook page is pushing the bullshit that the nigger was "murdered" because they leave out the fentanyl (amongst a shit ton of other drugs) found in his system. All the fucking libtard hippies flat out refuse to accept or acknowledge this fact.

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've never going to hear from the woman George Floyd assaulted, or any of the mothers of the children he abandoned. It's like they don't exist.
"Black Lives Matter!" murders a Black cop during the riots
"Support Black-owned businesses!" burns down several Black owned businesses
"Listen to Black women!" victims of George Floyd and Jacob Blake ignored, swept under the rug
"Eat the rich!" BLM co-founder self described as Marxist buys $3.4 million worth of homes
"Black voices be heard!" called Terry Crews a coon for speaking out against it
"End White supremacy!" lives in communities run by woke leaders

why are you against BLM

1618217306545.png

Rich Evans Apologist

And thanks for all the braps
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oddly enough, I mostly just didn't pay attention to Fergusson. Ferg has a long and storied history of racial tensions and animus simmering back for a while, so I kindof just figured that the Brown sitch was psychic resonance from that history, building up just to find any possible outlet.

You remember those University of Missouri protests? The one with the dumb "I need some muscle over here" adjunct professor. I don't give a shit about her, but moreso Jonathan Butler. Here was this guy going on about racism, about living in America, about all the standard stuff and going on a somewhat laughable "hunger strike with optional sandwiches" in protest, and what do you know? His dad made $8.4M in 2014. Was this dude even directly associated with BLM? I have no fucking idea. But you look at the tone of this article (and so many others), and it clicks. It's a whole class of people, watching each others' back, making argumants that nobody on the lower 3/4ths of the income spectrum would make. "Money doesn't matter when it comes to racial privileges" is something nobody impoverished, no prole, and no lower-to-middle-middle-class mook would ever say.

BLM is just a way for the next generation of aristocracy to play with its toys and ruin some lives. Its organization and leadership are just people from money wanting to boost their profile and leapfrog into being professional activists, nuts to what it actually does in the process. So when 2020 sees a massive upswing in muders in the US that is completely out of step with other countries that had covid lockdowns, and that upswing of murders is primarily black people killing other black people not dissimilar from Baltimore after Freddie Gray -- of course shit's getting worse. People are really buying into the lie that these fucking aristocrats care about them.

Plank

kiwifarms.net
I agree with most of the events people have already posted, but the embarrassing Bernie Sanders humiliating himself for the BLM activists at one of his events is what most comes to mind for me. Everything else since then has just been more of the same.

Black Lives Matter protesters disrupt Bernie Sanders rally
Aug 9, 2015

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I think the fact that so many BLM supporters get nasty as fuck if you try to talk about the fact that other minorities like disabled and mentally ill people are also at increased risk of police violence is what did it for me. Why is it "whataboutism" to mention that police also treat disabled people like shit but bringing up black dudes that got shot by cops in the us whenever anything bad happens no matter how unrelated it is (seriously I've seen it happen for everything from Notre Dame being on fire to Islamic extremist terror attacks in the UK) perfectly acceptable?

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
I think the fact that so many BLM supporters get nasty as fuck if you try to talk about the fact that other minorities like disabled and mentally ill people are also at increased risk of police violence is what did it for me. Why is it "whataboutism" to mention that police also treat disabled people like shit but bringing up black dudes that got shot by cops in the us whenever anything bad happens no matter how unrelated it is (seriously I've seen it happen for everything from Notre Dame being on fire to Islamic extremist terror attacks in the UK) perfectly acceptable?
Because if it doesn't center around their race it doesn't give them a good hustle. The point is to solidify blacks as a perpetually put-upon victim class and absolutely NOBODY ELSE is allowed to join that parade. They don't want concessions for everyone, they want concessions for THEM, fuck everyone else, BLM don't know them, they ain't important, they ain't me.

They want to turn an immutable, inborn characteristic (darker skin) into a kind of mark that signifies that "this person is above the law and you should transfer your wealth to them".

This is one of the many results of venerating victimhood.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Because if it doesn't center around their race it doesn't give them a good hustle. The point is to solidify blacks as a perpetually put-upon victim class and absolutely NOBODY ELSE is allowed to join that parade. They don't want concessions for everyone, they want concessions for THEM, fuck everyone else, BLM don't know them, they ain't important, they ain't me.

They want to turn an immutable, inborn characteristic (darker skin) into a kind of mark that signifies that "this person is above the law and you should transfer your wealth to them".

This is one of the many results of venerating victimhood.
At least half of BLM is Rich white kids though. Hell in some areas a /pol/ meet probably has more black/brown people than a BLM rally. Even with the looting and arson last year at least half the people on any stream were white kids.

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
At least half of BLM is Rich white kids though. Hell in some areas a /pol/ meet probably has more black/brown people than a BLM rally. Even with the looting and arson last year at least half the people on any stream were white kids.
The rich white kids have their own reasons for joining in. Assuaging white guilt, self-preservation, thinking they might get in on the grift, being dumb enough to think the BLM movement has an ounce of merit, a sheer love of chaos when they think it could benefit them. Take your pick. They're idiots.

Prima facie, BLM is about black people. It does not care about what happens to white people or anyone else, really - it's not that it can't use the misfortunes of other races as grist for the mill, it's that doing so opens up the possibility of other races getting in on the grift. Centering around black people also allows them to be incredibly divisive and lets them clearly identify those within and without who will interfere with the grift. Polarizing everything into "black" and "not-black" allows you to very quickly and easily weed out anyone who says "But what about..." and plays off the already-established framing of black people as eternal victims of racism.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
But it doesn't seem to care about black people, at least not unless they get shot by white or Hispanic cops. It doesn't care about black people killed by other black people, or dying from lack of healthcare or covid, or black women who are domestic violence victims, or black people who lost homes and businesses in riots, or anything else. And of course they treat black people who criticize them for any reason like shit.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
But it doesn't seem to care about black people, at least not unless they get shot by white or Hispanic cops. It doesn't care about black people killed by other black people, or dying from lack of healthcare or covid, or black women who are domestic violence victims, or black people who lost homes and businesses in riots, or anything else. And of course they treat black people who criticize them for any reason like shit.
Yeah BLM has quickly turned into another virtue signaling grift for upper class whites and professional race baiters.

They don't give a shit about Blacks in poverty or even police reform despite screaming for it for a year.

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
Of course they treat black people who criticize them like shit. They treat anyone who criticizes them like shit, but a special hatred is always reserved for the apostate and heretic. Anyone who interferes with the grift is not to be tolerated, anyone who compromises the front of "It's blacks vs. everyone else" calls into question the validity of the polarization they do and muddies the waters on who is "evil" and who is "good", who is a "victim" and who is a "victimizer". Black problems cannot be addressed because you cannot acknowledge for an iotasecond problems within, only problems without - what concessions and resources could you extract from these victims of racism, these downtrodden people who should be BENEFICIARIES and not DONORS? Nothing black people can possibly do should invalidate this victim status barring refusing to acknowledge their victimhood and using that to extract things from others.

It's very important here to have an "other", and the more others, the more people to extract things from. The fewer victims, the better the haul for those victims. In this way, having heretics and apostates is convenient - more for every true believer! and that's part of why they're so ready and willing to name apostates and heretics. "We don't HAVE to cut you in on this, just you remember that." Whether they actually get their cut or not is another matter, there's always more to be extracted - "You didn't get your cut this time, but keep it up and you could be the beneficiary of the next big haul."