When did you hit Peak BLM and why? -

• Conducting some maintenance.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the fact that so many BLM supporters get nasty as fuck if you try to talk about the fact that other minorities like disabled and mentally ill people are also at increased risk of police violence is what did it for me. Why is it "whataboutism" to mention that police also treat disabled people like shit but bringing up black dudes that got shot by cops in the us whenever anything bad happens no matter how unrelated it is (seriously I've seen it happen for everything from Notre Dame being on fire to Islamic extremist terror attacks in the UK) perfectly acceptable?
And you can't talk about the fact that Asians have a lower risk of police violence than Caucasians or that men have a significantly higher risk than women. It's always about blackness and whiteness.

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
It was eye-opening that killing a black man makes you an honorary white in the eyes of the media.
"White" is Schrodinger's race, wherein you can become "white" upon someone witnessing you visiting harm upon a non-white person. Hence blacks harming Asians = white supremacy, a debatably-Latino man harming a black = white supremacy. "White" is both original sin that expresses itself via the harm of people who are non-white and the mark of Cain upon your skin (a la antiquated Mormon views on people with darker skin! Ain't that some shit?), depending on whichever is more applicable and more convenient.

Frank D'arbo

Worlds dumbest Smartass
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what absolutely disgusted me was corporations supporting this and the rioting and looting of other business, thats when I said fuck it and fuck everyone, including niggers

Legoshi

Having a cold one with my boy Jack
kiwifarms.net
When I found out that BLM Toronto's founder called white people "melanin deficient subhumans" is when I peaked a bit. Their genuine disrespect towards anyone else peaked me even further (just search up videos of them at the Orlando Memorial Shooting). What made me go even higher was how their Americentric critical race theory bullshit was being pushed in countries like Japan and Ireland. To add insult to injury, they have an inability to call out bad behaviour from their members and allies.

Sopressata

kiwifarms.net
From the very beginning, Anything that has every major corporation behind it and has infiltrated every institution in the country is sus. Hearing people mindlessly repeat the buzz words and catch phrases, everyone all sounding like they were in some sort of cult where people think exactly the same thing was creepy to me.

I am still really surprised that so many people were okay with racism being declared a Public Health crisis in the middle of this clusterfuk of a pandemic and people being allowed to go out there in crowds of thousands and protest black criminals getting themselves shot. It's amazing to me that this was okay for the vast majority of people. Everywhere you looked people repeating say her name, say his name... It was so fucking obnoxious. Glorifying criminals who got what they deserved. Also, the white people washing black people's feet in the Town Square was absolutely hilarious to me, major cringe Factor there. The people who got their feet washed and the people who did it deserve to fall out a window.

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
Like I said in a thread about SJW's. I used to hate BLM until I realized they are cannon fodder against the Authoritarian judicial pricks still in the US government. They can say what they want, the worst has yet to come. Most people who get hurt in a protest asked for it.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
kiwifarms.net
I remember in the beginning BLM was a sentiment I agreed with. That police ought to not kill people, and especially not target a minority group that has been disproportionately and historically targeted by police. 13/50 didn’t happen just because of black people, shit like the War on Drugs sends people to prison for mere possession.

The problem that I saw in the beginning was, what next? Ok, black people are disproportionately targeted by police; what policies should be done, who is in charge of this movement?

There was no response outside of repeating slogans. I think my peak was in 2016 when I simply typed in Black Lives Matter goals and I went to a website that listed a whole bunch of objectives that were unrelated to police violence. I knew that without a clear goal, BLM would not be effective. And that has been demonstrated as the only changes have been increased monitoring of police actions, reductions in police budgets, and donations being siphoned into the pockets of so-called BLM leaders. Has the past 7 years of BLM resulted in any significant change in police relations with blacks? I would say no, it has only heightened the adversarial relationship between the two, making black people believe every conversation with a police officer is a chance at death and making every police officers react with hostility in approaching black people as confrontation is likely inevitable.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of my family friends are black and I still get along with the eldest brother but his sister whose my age basically flipped out at me and everyone who wasn’t 100% in agreement with her (which included her older brother). This was before I joined the farms. It hurt because we all were very close and for me it was the straw that broke the camels back. I wasn’t fully in the progressive circle but I sincerely wanted to help. I no longer care for politics outside of laughing at spergs and enjoying the salt.

Last edited:

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
When I found out that BLM Toronto's founder called white people "melanin deficient subhumans" is when I peaked a bit. Their genuine disrespect towards anyone else peaked me even further (just search up videos of them at the Orlando Memorial Shooting). What made me go even higher was how their Americentric critical race theory bullshit was being pushed in countries like Japan and Ireland. To add insult to injury, they have an inability to call out bad behaviour from their members and allies.
Oh yeah, I remember them hijacking a vigil for the victims of the Orlando shooting. That was incredibly trashy and inappropriate, to derail a vigil for victims of a horrible hate crime to whine about white people and cops when that shit has absolutely nothing to do with the Orlando shooting anyway. I was sad how few LGBTQ people seemed to call that shit out, though at least some guys in the recording I watched were pissed (I would have been too, seriously if I was there I would've been tempted to deck those bitches).

BLM officially lost the ability to cry whataboutism after that, I think that's the worst example of whataboutism I've ever seen.

TheRedChair

Ultimate Chaos, Ultimate Confort.
kiwifarms.net
BLM never had any credibility in the first place because as soon at it was formed it was almost completely hijacked by those who want to make money off of it.

It's the same shit but in another name. In the Black Community it is all about the hustle. It is never about unity, at least the type of unity that is not color blind.
BLM has been a fucking sham from the start.

Do your research on this woman and find out for yourself on what I am saying.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time a new BLM martyr is crowned I peak more and more. I don't think there's a single one who wasn't a serious criminal or didn't attack the police before their death. If these are the best examples of "good boys who were killed because of racism" that can be found, it doesn't look good.
blmblm.png

I remember in the beginning BLM was a sentiment I agreed with. That police ought to not kill people, and especially not target a minority group that has been disproportionately and historically targeted by police. 13/50 didn’t happen just because of black people, shit like the War on Drugs sends people to prison for mere possession.
13/50 refers to violent crimes, small stuff like drug possession isn't counted in that statistic as far as I know. 🤔

The problem that I saw in the beginning was, what next? Ok, black people are disproportionately targeted by police; what policies should be done, who is in charge of this movement?

There was no response outside of repeating slogans. I think my peak was in 2016 when I simply typed in Black Lives Matter goals and I went to a website that listed a whole bunch of objectives that were unrelated to police violence. I knew that without a clear goal, BLM would not be effective. And that has been demonstrated as the only changes have been increased monitoring of police actions, reductions in police budgets, and donations being siphoned into the pockets of so-called BLM leaders. Has the past 7 years of BLM resulted in any significant change in police relations with blacks? I would say no, it has only heightened the adversarial relationship between the two, making black people believe every conversation with a police officer is a chance at death and making every police officers react with hostility in approaching black people as confrontation is likely inevitable.
They're actually suggesting solutions now. Unfortunately, said solutions don't seem to work. Protesters chant about wanting to defund or dismantle the police force. Some want to send social workers to crime scenes instead of armed cops. In cities where the police force has been defunded, crime seems to be soaring.

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're actually suggesting solutions now. Unfortunately, said solutions don't seem to work. Protesters chant about wanting to defund or dismantle the police force. Some want to send social workers to crime scenes instead of armed cops. In cities where the police force has been defunded, crime seems to be soaring
Said solutions are making the situations worse. The only people that benefits from them are politicans and criminals. And you know damn well the politicans are sitting cozy.

Evil Enchilada

Tired Chinese Man
kiwifarms.net
The moment it began around 2014. You just know that once the media gets a hold of it, it will be treated more as an excuse for senseless violence than actual solutions.

DwayneTheSockJohnson

kiwifarms.net
When i heard the name, easter european imigrant, came here as a kid snd had to grow up next to black and brown ppl. Always complaining about how hard life was when all they did was smoke up and chimp out. No one was ever allowed to say anything about it either, at least no one white.
Edit: Growing up with them doesn’t fill you with much sympathy for them. Edpecially when you remember that even the gypsies in your “shithole” country didn’t act this way.

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net

The fundamental thing about BLM is that it's an insidious form of language & marketing trickery.

IRL "black lives matter" as a statement is entirely different from "Black Lives Matter" as an organization, but as they're the same phrase, it means that it's difficult to quickly differentiate each of these statements.

So if you say "I don't support Black Lives Matter", they can instantly point to you thinking that "black lives don't matter". Likewise, when someone says, "I think black lives matter", it lends support to BLM the organization through mimetic repetition of its name.

Regardless, I do think many Americans were reaching a point of Black Activist Outrage Fatigue well before that, but MSM & the Dem's concerted effort to drive Trump out of office provided fuel to the BLM movement to truly turn it into a nation-consuming affair.

Now with Biden in? I personally think that there'll still be protests since BLM needs to keep the grift going regardless of the Dem's attempts to control their golem, and it's a matter of Dems balancing the act of placating them while ensuring that normie Americans are not completely sick of the ongoing instability during Biden's term.

That being said, I do expect BLM to be used as an election-year cudgel by the Dems from now on:

1618453157242.png

OJ Simpson being acquitted because of fear of more Pre-BLM era 1992 riots and not because he was innocent.
This is a fundamental societal crisis that's getting worse- that liberal tendencies are increasingly allowing antisocial elements within the Black community to do whatever they like with the understanding that they'll be backed with a mob if they meet any form of recorded resistance.

This will either end up very bloody, or result in invisible walls being raised again around the black community as others move to minimize risk to themselves.

Last edited:

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was always skeptical because of basic familiarity with crime statistics, taking the time to find cases where police were reprimanded and jailed for misconduct and seeing that most places in most of the country have mechanisms to deal with misconduct (not to say that cases don't slip through the cracks or that some area don't have problems).

My peak though was when the autopsy commissioned by, paid for, and carried out by a coroner of the Brown family's choosing came back and said Brown was not shot in the back, nor did he have his hands up, and BLM just didn't care and continued to chant "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT" as they burned things.