When did you hit peak SJW and why? - Get off the woke train and see through the bullshit that is identity politics!

Legoshi

Autolargophilic (ALP) Grey Wolf
kiwifarms.net
My breaking point for me was when I was about 14 and I started to see how hypocritical the movement was. I didn't like how they'd claim to stick up for oppressed people based on things they couldn't control and then completely judge others they deem as the "oppressors" based on that.

Last edited:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
1) Their very clear "rules for thee; not for me" mentality.
2) The fact that they never seem to be happy, no matter what you do.
3) They very often attack their own more fiercely than they attack their actual "enemies" because they crave that knee bending and groveling.
4) The blatant gaslighting.
5) The fact that 90% of their arguments are ad-hominem and personal attacks.
6) The fact that they think there's a "right way" for black people to behave and that those that don't "should know better."
7) The fact that you can't even have a conversation with them. Again, if you are 95% on their side, you might as well carve a swatiska on your forehead.
8] They love to call people anti-science or anti-climate change, or anri-whatever; then when you present actual facts that disagree with them they say that "facts are rooted in white supremacy."
9) That because of "the narrative", everything they believe is the default "common sense" "equality" behavior and the only reason to oppose them is because you're a bigot.
10) The entire foundation of their beliefs about "racial equality" is that black people are stupid and helpless. Like half of the laws they propose or oppose are "racist" because minorities can't follow basic instructions.
11) The fact that they are trying to teach children to hate themselves for being born white.
12) The fact that they are trying to pump children full of hormone blockers that they can't consent to, and yet somehow opposing this is akin to "conversion therapy."

Last edited:

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think anyone here was ever really an “SJW”. Common sense still is common, and most young people that are “SJWs” or “anti-SJWs” are only relevant on social media and can’t even pander to people correctly.
"Awww its okay little niggers, i know you're too stupid and poor to get a ID to vote so we'll just call it voter suppression and you can continue to be lazy morons c: "

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
What made me realize I hated the left?

BLM and the gaslighting that happened this summer further reinforced it;

but in university, after joining clubs near a decade ago, realizing these people are some of the cattiest, most petty individuals out there- who would literally spread rumors behind your back over simple political disagreements that wern't even hostile in tone. My tolerance level dropped significantly after that.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What made me realize I hated the left?

BLM and the gaslighting that happened this summer further reinforced it;

but in university, after joining clubs near a decade ago, realizing these people are some of the cattiest, most petty individuals out there- who would literally spread rumors behind your back over simple political disagreements that wern't even hostile in tone. My tolerance level dropped significantly after that.
I think losing those retards family or friend is nothing of value is lost tier.
I've had disagreements with people politically but they were ones who don't just toss you under the boss and make up bs so a mob can attack you.
But sjws are those kids who didn't get bullied enough and was just a randall telling miss finster everyting the normal kids did.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
When I got into politics I saw it as participating in my community with my neighbors and since I'm not a Christian or conservative I gravitated to groups like PSL and A.N.S.W.E.R. While I did make good friends; I saw the movement as too many chiefs and not enough Indians. You have so many individuals or groups competing with each other in the oppression Olympics to be the latest victim hero, while at the same time no one is really fixing problems faced by the everyday man. *sigh*

Frank D'arbo

It is 5 am and You are Listening to Los Angeles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When millennial values started drifting away from the values we had in the 2000s.
I never hung out with my peers growing up, that includes shit like slumber parties, so that's probably why I have such a huge disconnect with other millennials and shit.
There was a brief time around 2011 or so you could say I was close to becoming a soyboy but I stopped when I realized I couldn't have my politically incorrect sense of humor and my unPCness is literally apart of who I am.

I'd rather be myself whose hated by society then being someone whose loved and not being myself

Last edited:

Ita Mori

💔Turn me into a street💔
kiwifarms.net
Nobody saying they're fighting for justice actually does it, just look at your politicians saying they fight for you.
I never had support for these fags, but the tipping point was trannies hitching their wagon and the point of no return was communists and pedos joining in.

I never hated the genuine left though, because the left used to actually care about America.
It's one thing to say no American should be homeless and that a nation needs to find a solution for it's own... quite another to say that we should prioritize the well-being of illegals, employ fascism under the guise of empathy, and that hedonism is a virtue.

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
When millennial values started drifting away from the values we had in the 2000s.
I think thats the big difference and where people should have dropped off. The culture issues of a lot of the left from that time were things like "dude weed" & just rejecting the more evangelical right wing or turbo-boomer kind of approach to everything in the 90s and early 2000s that led to the neocon movement getting powerful.

Culture issues are completely different now and reversed in a lot of ways. Thats ignoring the economics behind these movements, which noone today or back then ever really got into quite as much as the culture issues

A Dumb Demon

Get in, loser
kiwifarms.net
I was never full-blown SJW, but I used to champion trans rights when I was in college, because my friends at the time were literally all FtMs; I heard their stories and saw their struggles in real time, and hey, it sucked to watch them cry. Then I met a violent MtF and I started to peak. I still feel for my old friends, but recognize now that they weren't men, but women that were abused and shamed for being lesbians in the Deep South. Fuck troons.

EggNazi

Eggs are equal to Nazi propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
I made friends with a group of SJWs on facebook around, I don't know 2015? 2014? Yeah, anyway they wanted me to have pronoun cards, went through every like I had on facebook and told me what I was and wasn't allowed to like because it was "problematic". Felt too much like a cult at that point. Told em to go fuck themselves. The 'leader' of the group was a self described "fat vegan polyamarous non binary goth" and wanted me to be her "secondary partner". Another situation I ran full force away from.

Tour of Italy

Three Favorites, One Clear Choice
kiwifarms.net
Kamala Harris called Joe Biden a rapist on live television then went on to serve as his Vice President.

I always knew SJW’s were full of shit, but the fact that literally no one called her out for this finally made it crystal clear that almost every single one of their emotional appeals are purely out of political convenience and were never based in principle.

They cracked the code to making emotionally unstable, rootless busybodies dance like puppets and everything has just been hollow performance art since.

Tour of Italy

Three Favorites, One Clear Choice
kiwifarms.net
When my mom started chewing my dad out for his white male privilege. I moved out a year later
God fucking dammit this depresses me so much.

Social Justice is both a symptom and a disease. It’s an utterly destructive way to look at the world, but it’s also filling a void left by traditional moral and cultural values.

The systemic problem is less racism and more people not giving a shit about themselves, their lives, and their relationships.