When did you hit peak SJW and why? - Get off the woke train and see through the bullshit that is identity politics!

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Then ask yourself this; how IS there even a Godbother land in the first place if what I'm saying isn't true?

Also, where am I going to run to? It's either Godbother land here, or as so much of this thread is insisting, Wokescold World everywhere else. Only other way out is a gun in my mouth and a pulled trigger.
Give the Left some time. They'll get rid of Godbother Land through demographic invasion, leftist indoctrination and government oppression. Just because the party hasn't fully started doesn't mean the clowns aren't on their way.

There's a lot of ruin in a nation, so I wouldn't expect much within the next few years, barring a big disaster like hyperinflation, nuclear war or Yellowstone blowing up. Local effects will probably take even longer to show up. There are plenty of signs that political polarization is going full steam ahead and people are already separating themselves into different political/ethnic groups. I guarantee there are millions of people in the US who already feel they must hold their tongues around certain co-workers and family members, lest they suffer negative consequences up to and including getting fired. This is not a good situation, even if we're years away from the Death Squads showing up in the middle of the night and taking people away. Leftists are already talking about genociding whites and putting conservatives into gulags, and there's ample examples of Leftist run city governments having different justice systems for people depending on their political alignment. If you're going to choose suicide as the coward's way out, that's just retarded. Grab a beer, sit back and watch the end of the world with the rest of us.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
Whuppity shit. The Ivy League are a grand total of 8 schools and overrated as fuck. There are plenty of other universities just as exclusive, as if not more academically intense, and more successful.

There is no SJW monopoly on universities except to people who don't bother to do some looking around.

I repeat; AMERICA IS A BIG PLACE.
I could explain why you're fucking retarded ...again. But you're clearly fucking retarded

Legoshi

Having a cold one with my boy Jack
kiwifarms.net
I hate how so many people have to walk on eggshells nowadays with social justice warriors as their mob mentality shows when they attack anyone have contrasting opinions by mocking, harassing, or getting them "cancelled". None of them actually achieve anything while waving their pitchforks and torches ready to pile in on some poor old sod who's actually a very pleasant person. Or if they're a member of a group they deem as "oppressed", they'll show their true colours and hurl horrible slurs and derogatory terms towards them.

Killmesumday

kiwifarms.net
They like to put up a front that they're tough and "strong minded" but don't have the courage to get out of their comfort zone and challenge themselves when it comes to things that go against their views and beliefs or are new to them. And when they do decide to challenge themselves, they immediately go back hiding in their echo chamber because they know that their mind is too weak and fragile to handle anything that's different than them.

Another reason why I can't take them seriously is that they don't want to be individuals or independent and instead want to stay codependent and be a bunch of sheep who fear rejection and can't stand on their own without someone giving them approval.

It's gay and retarded.

Taylor Swift's Ghostwrite

2016 Oppression Olympics Bronze Medalist
kiwifarms.net
Its was kind of two-fold for me. First, I hate victim politics. Making yourself a victim in every single situation that needs to be avenged or saved by the very system you're telling me is so horrible isn't a recipe for success since if its as bad as it is claimed it has no reason to fix itself just because you pointed out that it hurt you in some way. Second, they have no plan. I hate concepts like "dismantle the capitalist systems!" or "defund the police!" because these don't actually address the issues nor do they offer a plan to replace the existing systems.

I frankly no longer identify with any ideology and just kinda settled on riding this out.

Ridge Racer

kiwifarms.net
I quit being a lib when I realized it wasn't doing much to help my pussy getting game. It's crazy how much more women are attracted to a guy who can do basic vehicle maintenance rather than a guy who "fights" for marginalized people.
It's because the guy who does basic vehicle maintenance not only makes more money, but actually contributes something valuable to society.

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
Just in case anyone was wondering what I meant about SJWs pitying a child rapist, here's a story from years ago where I witnessed such behavior:

To summarize, an 18-year-old man breaks into a house to rape an 11-year-old boy. Fortunately for the boy, his father heard the commotion, rushed his son's room, beat the everliving shit out of the rapist, then called the police.

Various liberal websites felt sorry for the rapist. He was the victim, not the kid he raped! Some liberal sites were even calling for an end to castle doctrine and demanding that self-defense be punished to prevent situations like this. Daily Kos, Democratic Underground, and Alternet, among others, were particularly vocal about it. Anyone who did defend the father was condemned and/or banned from those sites if they were members.

That broke me. How could these people feel sorry for a guy who raped a little boy in his own home? Why did they hate a father for protecting his kid? These were typical left-liberal people too who sincerely saw the rapist as the real victim. Thanks to this story, I began to notice this was a trend on the left. Apparently, child rapists and other similar vile people are one of the "little guys" they feel compelled to defend. I am not nor will I ever be okay with that.

Last edited:

RabidWombat

The Lone Marsupial of the Apocalypse
kiwifarms.net
Just in case anyone was wondering what I meant about SJWs pitying a child rapist, here's a story from years ago where I witnessed such behavior:

To summarize, an 18-year-old man breaks into a house to rape an 11-year-old boy. Fortunately for the boy, his father heard the commotion, rushed his son's room, beat the everliving shit out of the rapist, then called the police.

Various liberal websites felt sorry for the rapist. He was the victim, not the kid he raped! Some liberal sites were even calling for an end to castle doctrine and demanding that self-defense be punished to prevent situations like this. Daily Kos, Democratic Underground, and Alternet, among others, were particularly vocal about it. Anyone who did defend the father was condemned and/or banned from those sites if they were members.

That broke me. How could these people feel sorry for a guy who raped a little boy in his own home? Why did they hate a father for protecting his kid? These were typical left-liberal people too who sincerely saw the rapist as the real victim. Thanks to this story, I began to notice this was a trend on the left. Apparently, child rapists and other similar vile people are one of the "little guys" they feel compelled to defend. I am not nor will I ever be okay with that.
Got any links to the apologizers? I just GOTTA see what mental gym...no, forget gymnastics, this requires freak show level contortionism to justify.

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
Got any links to the apologizers? I just GOTTA see what mental gym...no, forget gymnastics, this requires freak show level contortionism to justify.
Actually, I DO have a link of a Daily Kos article about the story:

Just scroll through the comments. It's awful. There are a few people who are defending the father, but most of the users are defending the rapist.

XeXerself

kiwifarms.net
I actually went from being an anti-SJW, to half-sympathetic, to ragequitting most e-politics entirely. I just hate virtue signaling and how they care more about SAYING the right thing over actually DOING the right thing. Also hijacking actual important causes for their individual gain.

A lot of them are into postmoderism/idpol and queer theory too, which is another thing I hate.

RabidWombat

kiwifarms.net
Actually, I DO have a link of a Daily Kos article about the story:

Just scroll through the comments. It's awful. There are a few people who are defending the father, but most of the users are defending the rapist.
Thankfully, the majority of people there are not shedding any tears or doing the shit that Sagesource was.

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
Thankfully, the majority of people there are not shedding any tears or doing the shit that Sagesource was.
Who or what is Sagesource and what did they do?

the majority of people there are not shedding any tears
They might not have been crying, but a lot of them were seething that the father beat up the rapist.

Anyhow, I hate it when people stand up for criminals like that. You can't be a moral guardian if you're letting a child rapist pull the victim card.

Last edited:

RabidWombat

kiwifarms.net
Who or what is Sagesource and what did they do?

They might not have been crying, but a lot of them were seething that the father beat up the rapist.

Anyhow, I hate it when people stand up for criminals like that. You can't be a moral guardian if you're letting a child rapist pull the victim card.
Sagesource was the shitbird doing the most apologizing for the kiddie diddler.