When did you hit peak SJW and why? - Get off the woke train and see through the bullshit that is identity politics!

• Conducting some maintenance.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Realizing that most of the SJW talking points don't actually come from a place of wanting rights but from just hating white people, normalcy and healthy ways of life. None of it makes sense because it's not meant to make sense, just to cudgel people into being shabbos goys.
It's values subversion at the end of the day, whatever was the norm in not just American society but western society as a whole, whatever was considered the right way to do something, the good way, now, in an SJW's mind, it's now got to be the complete, polar opposite!

It's really like that's the logic to it, they look at whatever is in any way considered "the norm" and they decide that's "wrong", the "right" way is to do the polar opposite.

They even go so far as to reject what were originally leftist ideas, like "judge a man not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character", they go "yeah, fuck that, JUDGE BY SKIN COLOR CONSTANTLY AND IN EVERY SITUATION JUST SO LONG AS YOU REMEMBER WHITE = BAD, NOT WHITE = GOOD!"

It's like they looked at the world as it was circa 2010 maybe and said "OKAY, NOW IT'S ALLLLLLLLL GOT TO BE THE EXACT POLAR OPPSOITE, YOU GUYS!", whatever was newer, whatever was older, it doesn't matter, whatever ideal was held circa 2010 it's now got to be destroyed.

It's a war on decency itself, it's a war on truth itself, I say this without a hint of irony, they are the worst evil the human race has ever produced, they make the Nazis look like Boy Scouts.

The good news is though, they don't win, God Almighty Himself will layeth the smackdown on these people and cast them into the lake of fire where they will rightfully burn for all eternity.

Legoshi

Having a cold one with my boy Jack
kiwifarms.net
I detest the childish mentality of SJWS for wanting the world to be COMPLETELY equal that nobody goes through any hardships or to have nobody be bigoted or mean because it's such a foolish way to think. So they try to get others to think the same way as they do. There are scumbags who will be bigoted cunts out there, no matter how hard you try to change them and people will do what they want to do even if it makes them worse off.

Grape_Soda

"World's Greatest Dissapointment" -Mom
kiwifarms.net
In college around 2015 is when I got fuckin sick of social justice warriors and anti-sjws bullshit on tumblr. Tumblr started off as a safe space for nerd girls and fandoms, but soon became a drama hub because ONE person found something offensive.

Eventually you find out that social justice is a club for mainly teenagers and young adults who live in high costing cities with very privileged parents. All of these fuckers live in the USA. That’s why all these sjw types have absurd hair colors, piercings, and word diarrhea in their bio. They never grow up past the age of 14. They have a craving to be the most special person out of the group. They want attention.

“It’s my way or the highway! And you better put everything you like and hate in your bio or you’re not allowed to follow me! Don’t be a bigot! 😇

Twitter has ruined an entire generation of children and it hurts.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
For me, I think I started really getting pissed off about these fuckers a few years back.

Tldr: there's a lolcow worthy site called quotev which is essentially tumblr-lite for like babies first fandom. It used to go by quizzaz back in the day.

Without getting into personal details, I think it was around like 2014ish on there when everything went to shit. It became less about fandoms and going "haha I married Sasuke Uchiha on this quiz guyz XDDD" and started turning into this passive aggressive place where if you didn't agree with them, you might as well fuck off into the abyss. It was about when twitter was the norm and Trump was entering office where these cows started to show their real colors and then I started to notice the people I "thought" were friends I had to essentially shelf my opinions to appease them since they fell into the SJW mindset. If you didn't agree with these things, gtfo send the lynch mob.

That was essentially where I was at my breaking point since they "VALUE" your "opinions" and they WANT you to come clean cause "oh we'll never judge you"! Yea right. You say one thing out of line, like a character they don't like, don't agree with this or that, SEND THE LYNCH MOB. It's a surprise I got out alive without being doxed for my "wrong speak" since I didn't take the L to bend to their ideals.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
SJWs were always shit and I never had any sympathy for them but they used to be way less powerful so you could afford to ignore them
But sjws are those kids who didn't get bullied enough and was just a randall telling miss finster everyting the normal kids did.
Tired of this meme, most SJWs are rich preppy kids who used to bully others so they adopted this fake varnish of social justice because they are expert social climbers and noticed how this shit basically gave them a carte blanche to continue to be complete assholes with impunity

Autumnal Equinox

The owls are not what they seem...
kiwifarms.net
SJWs were always shit and I never had any sympathy for them but they used to be way less powerful so you could afford to ignore them

Tired of this meme, most SJWs are rich preppy kids who used to bully others so they adopted this fake varnish of social justice because they are expert social climbers and noticed how this shit basically gave them a carte blanche to continue to be complete assholes with impunity
truth. Most of the poorer and low middle class kids I went to school with were too busy trying to make something of themselves and start a better life than get involved in petty socjus shit. It was always the little trust fund jackoffs born with a silver spoon in their ass who get to play life on easy mode that just found a new outlet to continue being a blight on society

JamalActimel

Niggus Maximus
kiwifarms.net
My main gripe with the SJ mouvement is that it preaches diversity yet they are incredibly arbitrary in the way they use it.

My dad is in a commission where they choose to new employees and there's a bitch which sole job is to make sure equality is respected.
If they didn't choose enough women she will complain and say they have to change their choice.

She never stuck her neck for other kind of diversity and 90% of the time when someone is chosen to respect diversity it's a white middle/upperclasswoman

american_amadan

kiwifarms.net
There is no critical thinking whatsoever. These are the kinds of people who believe open borders and no prisons will bring peace, not realizing they would be the first victims of horrific crimes against them. Human beings are imperfect things. We all make mistakes and have flaws. We are tribal beings, we associate ourselves with those of common cultural values.

I have a heart for people who are struggling. Society is often unfair. But that's the product of imperfect people. Life is much more about being a decent person, not a perfect one.

Cool Dog

kiwifarms.net
Just in case anyone was wondering what I meant about SJWs pitying a child rapist, here's a story from years ago where I witnessed such behavior:

To summarize, an 18-year-old man breaks into a house to rape an 11-year-old boy. Fortunately for the boy, his father heard the commotion, rushed his son's room, beat the everliving shit out of the rapist, then called the police.

Various liberal websites felt sorry for the rapist. He was the victim, not the kid he raped! Some liberal sites were even calling for an end to castle doctrine and demanding that self-defense be punished to prevent situations like this. Daily Kos, Democratic Underground, and Alternet, among others, were particularly vocal about it. Anyone who did defend the father was condemned and/or banned from those sites if they were members.

That broke me. How could these people feel sorry for a guy who raped a little boy in his own home? Why did they hate a father for protecting his kid? These were typical left-liberal people too who sincerely saw the rapist as the real victim. Thanks to this story, I began to notice this was a trend on the left. Apparently, child rapists and other similar vile people are one of the "little guys" they feel compelled to defend. I am not nor will I ever be okay with that.
Let me guess, the kid and the dad are white? also bet they wouldnt defend that nonce if the victim was a girl

Also "molesting", they never say RAPE when its a dude, theres your male privilege
Either that or they've never been affected by crime and therefore don't take it seriously.
Of course! SJW despite are their nonse about discrimination never ever live in diverse areas, they always stick to upper class white enclaves that are super safe because despite ranting against gmaps and waze for avoiding risky areas they never enter those areas themselves

Still some SJWs are insane enough to still profess their dogma even after they get mugged, beaten and even raped, else they get ousted from the club
I just hate virtue signaling and how they care more about SAYING the right thing over actually DOING the right thing.
Because it takes zero actual effort to rant on twitter and you get goodboy points for doing so
Also hijacking actual important causes for their individual gain.
SJW has become the ideology of the upper class. As such if you want to move upwards now you have to follow the trend of pretending to give a shit

Jeff Boomhauer

Yo.
kiwifarms.net
I don't remember when exactly it started, but it was when I realized that you couldn't have any fun whatsoever around those people, be it in real life or on the internet. It's like making everything in a house safe for babies, except the people involved are all 18 and older.

I think joining Twitter in college might have been my breaking point, as I started reading tweets from peers and entertainers and thinking, "Who the hell cares?"

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
I never lost sympathy, because I never had any. If I was ever given the option to kill any number of them and get off totally scot-free, then I would always pick the option to kill.

That said, something that was particularly notable for me was how Edward Dutton described them as "Spiteful Mutants". Ugly, talentless, hyper-emotional, genetic abberations who want to pull the average person down to their broken and useless level, so that they don't feel quite as broken and useless themselves. It was very much a nail-on-the-head moment, and described what that phrase means far better than I just did. That's what made me realize that my desire to end them is actually an act of mercy. We would all be doing the world a collective good by throwing these cunts feet first into a woodchipper.

Fuck, now that I'm thinking about them again, I believe they might actually be the cause of every single social problem in the west.

NumberingYourState

Our fate lies in the moons tilt and shine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never had sympathy, if anything, the past year had made me utterly fucking hate every inch of their being. Because of the dumbfuck spongebrained population that comprises America people don't ever shut the fuck up about a virus that has absolutely nothing on MRSA, a thing SJWs conveniently leave out as a factor for a all the twisted shit they advocate in spite of using masks and vaccines as their latest platform. As for anti-SJWs, go figure, it's another cog in the modern internet era where if it isn't slacktivism it's some other flavor of grift that has no long term payout.

Last edited:

Legoshi

Having a cold one with my boy Jack
kiwifarms.net
I despise their constant NEED to up themselves in the oppression olympics and their desperation to make it all about ME ME ME while preaching about having empathy for others. Their mind is so warped by these victimhood identity politics that it makes them unable to have any empathy or sympathy for others, particularly if they're the "oppressors".

Syaoran Li

The Fresh Prince of Mayberry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think half of them are rich preppy kids who want to keep their Mean Girls lifestyle but with a anarcho-communist punk veneer and the other half are poorer kids who grew up in the red states and are eternally angry at their conservative upbringing and in the ranks of both are soy-addled beardos who want to impress the harpy punks and don't know much aside from "right wing bad!" thanks to the era they grew up in.

Their current irrelevance aside, Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian are some of the best examples of the wealthy "Mean Girls on steroids" Woke Leftist.

On the other hand, Lindsay Ellis and Hope Chapman are the best examples of "eternally vengeful pissed-off SJW who grew up in a red state" types of Woke Leftists.

MovieBob, Thought Slime, Vaush, and Andrew Dobson would be prime examples of the annoying beardo SJW's.

Thing is, I've noticed that the SJW's/Woke Leftists who grew up in the Bible Belt tend to be the most venomous and vicious due to a mix of self-loathing and wanting revenge for their childhoods or the morally conservative environment they grew up in.

They're also the kind who often have "the new convert is the biggest zealot" factor going for them as well. They may not always be quite as charismatic or socially powerful as your preppy "Mean Girls meets punk rock" SJW's tend to be, but they're very savage and some of the more emotionally manipulative ones like Chapman can spin their red state background to their advantage by painting it as some tragic backstory.

Cool Dog

kiwifarms.net
I think half of them are rich preppy kids who want to keep their Mean Girls lifestyle but with a anarcho-communist punk veneer and the other half are poorer kids who grew up in the red states and are eternally angry at their conservative upbringing and in the ranks of both are soy-addled beardos who want to impress the harpy punks and don't know much aside from "right wing bad!" thanks to the era they grew up in.

Their current irrelevance aside, Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian are some of the best examples of the wealthy "Mean Girls on steroids" Woke Leftist.

On the other hand, Lindsay Ellis and Hope Chapman are the best examples of "eternally vengeful pissed-off SJW who grew up in a red state" types of Woke Leftists.

MovieBob, Thought Slime, Vaush, and Andrew Dobson would be prime examples of the annoying beardo SJW's.

Thing is, I've noticed that the SJW's/Woke Leftists who grew up in the Bible Belt tend to be the most venomous and vicious due to a mix of self-loathing and wanting revenge for their childhoods or the morally conservative environment they grew up in.

They're also the kind who often have "the new convert is the biggest zealot" factor going for them as well. They may not always be quite as charismatic or socially powerful as your preppy "Mean Girls meets punk rock" SJW's tend to be, but they're very savage and some of the more emotionally manipulative ones like Chapman can spin their red state background to their advantage by painting it as some tragic backstory.
Partially agree because actual poor kids just cant afford to get into this shit, they need to work for a living. Being a SJW is a middle class and up thing, its not cheap to waste away on the internet unlike you got parents willing to fund your useless ass until you're 40, assuming they live that long

Really, SJWism is the rich people's ideology now, gone are the days of rich whiteys being all conservatives in the country club wearing suits while making fun of the poor, now they're rich left-wing whiteys in $800 burberry hoodies at some posh coffee store also making fun of the poor, but only the white poors so its okay

I've never seen a SJW that was actually poor or from a lower-class background, but its always the same with lefties, the bolsheviks were all rich kids, the beatniks, the hippies, etc. Fucking trotsky was the son of rich farmers much wealthier than the kulaks he killed later, those were barely above poverty

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
I've never seen a SJW that was actually poor or from a lower-class background
Powerleveling a bit, but Ive seen some poor black folk who wind up getting heavy into the SJW thing- but it just seems to be an unholy alliance type situation. Ie: Blaming all problems within your life on the easy scapegoat & middle class SJW's enabling that for their own veneer.

Saying that, most black and latino people who have a good hold on their own lives will move well past SJW type shit, because you need to take responsibility for your own life to actually make it decent at a lower class level, and taking accountability requires at least a modicum of self-reflection, internal change, and action based within that.

Thats part of why I do despise SJWs quite a bit, because I know a lot of people of color who do get out of bad situations through hard work, and I know that at the end of the day- the rich SJW type are just gas lighting willing poor people of color into their cause, putting them several steps back by conning them into blaming all the problems within their communities on external sources, and ultimately making things worse. You add in all the "defund the police crap" and, well, thats fine and dandy when you live in an ivory tower but the last thing most ghettos actually need is less police. Reform the police, give them better training, etc? Id be down for that, would actually probably cost more money, not less in most cases. But youll never see people actually advocating for that.