When did you hit peak trans and why? - Finally realized that trans activism and gender ideology are harmful.

NiggerRespecter

kiwifarms.net
I'm on the left politically mainly for economic reasons, and seeing the infiltration of transfolx has really made me go from thinking "ah jeez just let them live their lives who cares" to "please shut up and go away you're less than 1% of the population you don't matter." Seeing actual legitimate blue collar pro-union leftist types saying we need to "center trans voices" or whatever is absolutely pathetic.

That's what started my road towards peak trans. But I think the "genital preference" discourse plus the reality of what's going to happen in the next few years with women's sports has really made me realize what the hell is going on here. These people are fucking weirdos and need to be told to shut the fuck up by many many people.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When did I hit peak trans? It's hard to pinpoint exactly when, but here goes.

I agree with MGTOW about women demanding entry into male spaces and changing things to suit their sensibilities. That does not make it okay when men do the same. Arguably, it's worse, as men tend to have more predatory instincts and aggression than women, and can browbeat women into not fighting back (100 years of feminism notwithstanding.)

Speaking of feminism, a lot of the modern trans movement is based on a core concept of feminism: that women can be anything a man can be. Modern trans activists have taken that sentiment and run the other way with it: if a woman can be anything a man can be, why not the reverse? If the differences between the sexes is just genitalia, then why can't a man be a woman? Why can't a man become woman of the year, win a beauty competition, or use the woman's restroom? If a woman can enter a man's space, why can't a man enter a woman's?

Beyond feminism run amok (yes, I still remember when feminists accepted trans women as actual women; it wasn't that long ago), trans were accepted for the sake of solidarity- safety in numbers, as it were. Despite what the pride parades would have you think, LGBs aren't that numerous. They accepted the Ts because they needed to bolster their numbers. When the slippery slope was predicted, they laughed it off as a fallacy, of stogey old white men refusing to accept the natural progress of humanity. Whaddya know, the experience and wisdom of the old folks was right again.

But all of this was predicted. Decades ago, in 1987, a small manifesto was published in a gay magazine. Read it and tremble, for the madness of today was promised decades ago:

The Gay Manifesto said:
We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. ... Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. ...The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads. ... You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. ... Those who oppose us will be exiled ... All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. ...

Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough. ... Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men. ... We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man. ...

We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. ...

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.

Source

Why should we be shocked that women are vilified, children corrupted, dissenters exiled, and society is uprooted? It is the culmination of decades of effort.

(Please note: I don't have a problem with gay men. The movement, on the other hand...)

So it's hard to pinpoint when I reached peak trans. What we see today is the result of years upon years of work- a grotesque flower whose roots stretch deep through history.

CiaphasCain

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖘
kiwifarms.net
I've never been homophobic but I've always considered gender dysphoria to be a mental illness and just plain fucking weird. I was never someone who would actively speak against transgenderism as I viewed it as relatively harmless but the whole LGBT movement has become incomprehensibly terrifying. Gender Theory is complete fucking nonsense and the fact that it has become so accepted so quickly still blows my mind, so many people are attaching pronouns to their online profiles and even documents in the real world now allow you to try write down your own special little taglines.

I peaked on troons years ago when they wanted to be let into whatever bathroom they wanted and people were fucking agreeing with them. Separate public bathrooms were introduced in the early 1900s and for a obvious reason but now a man can stick a dress on and walk straight into the women's bathroom. You have people like Jonathan Yaniv who pretend to take pictures of themselves in the mirror but they're clearly taking pictures of women, not to mention the countless leaked conversations of him talking about little girls and his tampon fetish. A lot of troons are just disgusting individuals who are now allowed to make their fetish full-time and everyone has to participate. Then you have how aggressive troons and the LGBT movement is toward 'new members'. A lot of LGBT support groups are nothing more than recruitment centers that prey on depressed and lonely people. These groups are full of troons who will pressure and convince anyone they can into permanently damaging themselves under the guise that it will cure them of their mental problems.

Of course the worst part is that disagreeing with this stuff will get you labelled as either a Nazi or a religious fanatic who hates all gay people...

If you're straight well that's great
You can help procreate
And make gay little babies
For the whole human race
Its shit like this though that really makes me want to throw everything out the window and crack out the Flammenwerfer because it feels so wrong.

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net

I agree with MGTOW about women demanding entry into male spaces and changing things to suit their sensibilities. That does not make it okay when men do the same. Arguably, it's worse, as men tend to have more predatory instincts and aggression than women, and can browbeat women into not fighting back (100 years of feminism notwithstanding.)

Speaking of feminism, a lot of the modern trans movement is based on a core concept of feminism: that women can be anything a man can be. Modern trans activists have taken that sentiment and run the other way with it: if a woman can be anything a man can be, why not the reverse? If the differences between the sexes is just genitalia, then why can't a man be a woman? Why can't a man become woman of the year, win a beauty competition, or use the woman's restroom? If a woman can enter a man's space, why can't a man enter a woman's?

Beyond feminism run amok (yes, I still remember when feminists accepted trans women as actual women; it wasn't that long ago), trans were accepted for the sake of solidarity- safety in numbers, as it were. Despite what the pride parades would have you think, LGBs aren't that numerous. They accepted the Ts because they needed to bolster their numbers. When the slippery slope was predicted, they laughed it off as a fallacy, of stogey old white men refusing to accept the natural progress of humanity. Whaddya know, the experience and wisdom of the old folks was right again.

But all of this was predicted. Decades ago, in 1987, a small manifesto was published in a gay magazine. Read it and tremble, for the madness of today was promised decades ago:

Source

Why should we be shocked that women are vilified, children corrupted, dissenters exiled, and society is uprooted? It is the culmination of decades of effort.

(Please note: I don't have a problem with gay men. The movement, on the other hand...)

So it's hard to pinpoint when I reached peak trans. What we see today is the result of years upon years of work- a grotesque flower whose roots stretch deep through history.
That manifesto totally speaks of a well-adjusted, selfless individual who is bereft of vindictive spite and sexual degeneracy.

KiwiFuzz

Ride or 41%
kiwifarms.net
I don't share all their views like the "gender is a social construct" thing

It basically means that what is "masculine" or "feminine" varies based on what culture and time you live in, and many things that we think of as "feminine" today are not universal. For example, a lot of men around the world wear (and have worn) robes and gowns, paint their faces, and wear jewelry. French kings look like absolute flaming homosexuals today, but they were considered manly men in their time. In lots of warrior cultures, it was considered very manly to fuck other men as long as you were the top. Pink was originally considered a strong masculine color while blue was more appropriate for a demure woman. It wasn't until the Victorian era that (white, middle-class) women became thought of as somehow delicate or fragile. You look at the Pioneer times in the US and the same white, middle-class women were expected to be physically strong and sturdy. I could go on.

But troons have all this shit like "Uwu I love pink and I can't open a jar anymore and DRESS GO SPINNY and therefore I am a true and honest wamman."

It's all sexist stereotypes.

Sexy Senior Citizen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But troons have all this shit like "Uwu I love pink and I can't open a jar anymore and DRESS GO SPINNY and therefore I am a true and honest wamman."

It's all sexist stereotypes.
Troons (and I'm including FtMs here) have a very basic understanding of the opposite sex at best, or an utterly warped understanding at worst. They can only understand it in the broadest of terms. They understand certain characteristics of the opposite sex. Trooning out is their attempt to capture those characteristics and take them for themselves. But as I said, it is either a basic understanding or a warped understanding. They cannot become anything like the opposite sex, other than a disgusting caricature. What the opposite sex effortlessly is, the troon has to try and mimic, and the harder they try, the further they're taken from what is. This manifests itself as the almost cartoonish stereotypes we laugh at here on the Farms.

Jesus H Christ

Your Favorite Blunt Smoking Saviour!
kiwifarms.net
When "Caitlyn Jenner" happened. At first I honestly thought that Bruce Jenner was trolling the world. Then I realized he was serious, and I was like "WTF is going on?!"

One thing I don't understand is the need for a name change. Most trans people say they aren't trying to "pass" or conform to come societal ideal of what a woman should be. If that's true, why do they need to change their names? With MtF, they always pick a very feminine name, and sometimes even change their last name. Why do that if you aren't trying to pass, and if you're changing your last name you are really trying to hide who you were before your "transition".

The other part of the MtF thing I don't understand is why dig yourself a new ditch when you have two other holes you can shove some guys dick into? If you want a dick inside you there are other options for someone making you their bottom bitch that don't involve Frankensteining oneself.

I had a close friend troon out. Of course, being a lesbian, three out of five butch chicks in my town had already done the dumb shit, but I wrote it off as internalized homophobia (both were very pleased to be boyfriends to girls and announce they were straight now). This chick was smart, though. We had been friends for over ten years, best friends for half that. And then she starts telling me she thinks she’s trans. I ask some questions and basically get the answers “I’m not a lesbian- I’m not even attracted to lesbians, they’re just all that will date me since they think I’m a girl.” and “I always wanted guy haircuts, I don’t have any tits anyway, and I have a panic attack when I wear a swimsuit or a man sexualized my body.” and “I never liked ‘girl’ things. I want to work on my car and work out and be able to fix stuff.”
All this from a 98 lb chick who raises fish and chinchillas and does adult coloring books. But now she’s totally a straight guy.
$5 to the first one who can guess her chosen name.
I'm going with Chad.

Last edited:

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
What is this gibberish? The transgender movement is based on gender theory, not on the idea that 'that women can be anything a man can be.' When have feminists demanded to enter men's bathrooms and changing rooms?
Beyond feminism run amok (yes, I still remember when feminists accepted trans women as actual women; it wasn't that long ago),
Gender-critical radfems have been around since the early 1970s. Feminism is a big tent, not the single unified movement you seem to think it is.
You left out the beginning of that essay where the author specifically says that it's supposed to represent the fantasy of the oppressed becoming the oppressor. Do a quick check before you swallow anything this extreme, since usually it is just propaganda.

Fish Fudge

kiwifarms.net
I'd probably add, the continued lie that "trans people are being systematically killed/murdered".

They're not. There's zero evidence that they are - in the UK, the most transphobic island on the planet (according to these lunatics) you're looking at an average of one murder per year. That's lower than the average murder rate.
https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-how-many-trans-people-murdered-uk

In the same country, 20 convicted murderers sent to prison identified as trans - in a single year.
https://www.womenarehuman.com/number-of-uk-murderers-identifying-as-transgender-doubles-in-4-years/

Even with conservative estimates, there's more trans murderers than there are trans murder victims.

I couldn't find the numbers for the US, but I've read in the past that the vast majority of trans murders are prostitutes murdered by their clients, who are overwhelmingly black men.

Fish Fudge

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the online activists are lumping in suicides with murders to juice the numbers. Afterall, words=violence

That, and it likely also explains the efforts to posthumously label victims as trans. Either with the goal of inflating the numbers, or introducing enough doubt in the system that the numbers represent reality at all.

teriyakiburns

I benefit from the Mr. Potato Head syndrome.
kiwifarms.net
When have feminists demanded to enter men's bathrooms and changing rooms?
The argument about bathrooms is needlessly reductive. Women (as a general term for particular, influential feminist groups) have demanded, and have been granted, entry into just about every male-exclusive space and punishment for dissenters against the campaign, with little or no reciprocity. That lack of reciprocity is understandable in isolation, but in the wider context it shows up the fact that the particular women making these demands aren't interested in equality, but instead want to prevent men from having any time to themselves.

Trans activists are taking the idea to its logical conclusion and demanding reciprocity by the back door.

Frankly, the whole thing could be solved by rolling back and letting men and women have their exclusive spaces again, instead of demanding that we spend all our time together.

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
I posted upthread my “peak trans” experience from years ago but I think I just had my proper one tonight. Friend of mine introduces me to this guy and now the guy and I are kind of friends, casually. Friend informs me that this guy (who is an average late 30s early 40s married man) is actually struggling with his gender identity/expression/lgbtqlmao. The wife doesn’t know I think. We’re at a bar tonight and he shows up in a cheap wig and patent (p)leather dress going by the name “Lily.”

He has a lot of QUILTMAP friends and it’s rubbing off on him. Sneaking out at night without his wife knowing in a god damn Party City wig. He’s an average straight man and he’s going to convince himself he’s a beautiful woman right into giving his wife AIDS.

Embarrassing.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net

I agree two wrongs dont make a right but to say some cunt having to see a guy in drag at the toilet its worse than decades of feminists destroying every male space out there its ridiculous
Why should we be shocked that women are vilified
LOL literally where? women are still at the top of the social pyramid. Its not men talking women down for not wanting girldick but other even more delusional women who ostracize any other crazy bitch who doesnt happen to align with their new dogma
You left out the beginning of that essay where the author specifically says that it's supposed to represent the fantasy of the oppressed becoming the oppressor. Do a quick check before you swallow anything this extreme, since usually it is just propaganda.
Literally one fucking line, that changes everything! any similarities with current outspoken fag propaganda its pure coincidence
but I've read in the past that the vast majority of trans murders are prostitutes murdered by their clients, who are overwhelmingly black men.
Contradiction found -> blame whitey anyway

But seriously its always been like this, dead troonies were almost always the result of them forgetting to mention they were a dude in drag and the other guy finding the bulge
Trans activists are taking the idea to its logical conclusion and demanding reciprocity by the back door.
I think unconsciously most troons are aware that women have it easier, that they arent victims of anything and unlike men have actual real privilege that translates into all kinds of tangible benefits, rather than the nebulous contradictory concept of "male privilege" which only exists in the deranged minds of radfems with rape fantasies

Thus troons choose to go trans not just for their fetish because deep down they know that it will be an upgrade from being a low-level man nobody cares about, which is what most troons used to be

Shit, even troon-men are mostly 5/10 girls, the ones that are anywhere near hot dont actually transition just do the transtrender thing and wear boys clothes and short hair. They also keep their boyfriends around because they dont like munching carpet but since they are troon-men now its okay because they are also gay "men", so they get to keep the pussypass plus gay club membership and the new transcard, the whole victimhood package

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
I hit Peak trans when I realized that if I had been a teenager in Current Year, I probably would have been roped into this clownworld craziness, just because I was a geek that lacked self-esteem. My brother's step-granddaughter is also actively trying to be recruited by an online transgroup, which her parents are desperately trying to keep her away from. Of course, once she reaches adulthood, the parents can't keep her locked up anymore, so not only is she going to escape and make a beeline for these sex freaks the moment she's free, she's also going to lack the ability to discern proper behavior because she pretty much isn't allowed to talk to anybody. Lose-lose scenario. And good luck getting normies like her parents and grandparents to understand what's going on or that clownworld even exists.

Sexy Senior Citizen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree two wrongs dont make a right but to say some cunt having to see a guy in drag at the toilet its worse than decades of feminists destroying every male space out there its ridiculous
We've also got rapists "identifying" as women to get into women's prisons, obvious men taking over women's sports, and perverts like Yaniv using the trans identity as a shield to prey on girls. I have an axe to grind against the feminists too, but that doesn't change the reality of the situation.