When did you hit peak trans and why? - Finally realized that trans activism and gender ideology are harmful.

Legoshi

Having a cold one with my boy Jack
kiwifarms.net
I was never supportive of LGBTQ+ antics, and always thought that transgenderism in particular, while a tragic disposition, was "wrong" when "transition" was pursued. Because I didn't come into contact with actual trans people in general, though, I didn't have much of an occasion to formulate developed opinions on the matter.
While I thought the bullying and harassment of people who didn't want to bake cakes by trying to shut down their businesses or didn't 100% agree with being homosexual by LGBT activists and firing them was appalling, how trans activism did this was 100x worse. Not only are they harassing those who openly disagree with them and getting them fired, they're worming their way into VERY potentially harmful situations where women and girls are at SERIOUS risk and their most vulnerable such as rape/DV shelters, changing rooms, and womens' prisons. They're walking over womens' hard-earned rights and spots specifically meant for them such as athletics and awards while liberal media just stands by, doing nothing.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
While I thought the bullying and harassment of people who didn't want to bake cakes by trying to shut down their businesses or didn't 100% agree with being homosexual by LGBT activists and firing them was appalling, how trans activism did this was 100x worse. Not only are they harassing those who openly disagree with them and getting them fired, they're worming their way into VERY potentially harmful situations where women and girls are at SERIOUS risk and their most vulnerable such as rape/DV shelters, changing rooms, and womens' prisons. They're walking over womens' hard-earned rights and spots specifically meant for them such as athletics and awards while liberal media just stands by, doing nothing.
And now women have an ounce of knowledge of how men feel.

Oh, this needs to be stopped, of course, but it won't mean much if we're not learning the appropriate lessons, if you catch my drift.

Legoshi

Having a cold one with my boy Jack
kiwifarms.net
And now women have an ounce of knowledge of how men feel.

Oh, this needs to be stopped, of course, but it won't mean much if we're not learning the appropriate lessons, if you catch my drift.
Not going to lie, but it's a bit ironic seeing how certain radical Feminists speaking about how they want to "kill all men" and talk trash about them are absolutely surprised they're getting people saying "Punch TERFS" and "Kill radfems". A lot of people on the left will excuse this though because "they're oppressed!" so no accountability.

scathefire

Types like an incel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a lesbian, I would say that they affect my life more than most people's, so I think my dislike of them is completely understandable and reasonable. It's not like I'm "hating people whose personal choices don't affect me", or whatever lame excuse is used to justify obviously harmful societal trends. It wasn't one "a-ha" moment or anything, it was more a long, slow tumble down where I just got increasingly fed up with these people more and more and more.

To be honest though, I don't think it's completely inaccurate to say that people who identify as trans shared social spaces with same-sex attracted people in the past. But the thing is, that was before the trans movement and associated ideology gained steam. It may have been possible to coexist beforehand, thus the acronym of LGBT. But nowadays? No, there's no way in hell that this current social order is sustainable. I'm nowhere near old enough to remember "the gay olden days" of when the four alphabet tribes lived in harmony or whatever activists claim happened, but even if that was true, it's a different situation now. The old order of things has more or less gone away, and now all these people who would never have identified as trans are being made to believe that permanently maiming their bodies will somehow solve their problems. And that in itself is obviously a problem.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
I'll have to take your word for it. I was sufficiently freaked out by the idea of dong removal surgery that I stopped reading it before getting very far, and this was a LONG time ago. I don't remember much of what I read.
I don't know, I was curious so I did check out the last few pages of the comic.

I seem to remember via TVTropes that the author got into a long, angry rant about Bush getting re-elected in 2004 in the webcomic. Oh wait, that totally happened.

Yeah, I think I'm going to change my answer to "too much credit".

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
When they started to try and call me "pregnant person" or "person who menstruates" and replace/turn certain words like "breastfeeding" into "chestfeeding" and "mothers" into "birthing person" etc etc. That shit is completely dehumanising.
This reminds me of when they recently tried the "Trans-women have 'vaginas', Bio-women have 'Front-holes'" redefinition.

Besides laughing hysterically about the bald-faced misogynistic hate the Trans-Marxists felt comfortable revealing, I just remember thinking "How did we reach a point where these people thought calling women 'Front-hole havers' was a pivot everyone was going to make because they said so?"

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
When they started to try and call me "pregnant person" or "person who menstruates" and replace/turn certain words like "breastfeeding" into "chestfeeding" and "mothers" into "birthing person" etc etc. That shit is completely dehumanising.
Jesus do people actually do that? Like unironically?

And I thought the "People of Color" nonsense was bad.

Uncle Phil

No, Will.
kiwifarms.net
It has always just struck me as obvious fantasy bullshit from day one. No root in science or medicine, just childish dogshit.

Back in high school I remember the quasi-goth wiccan-wannabe Otherkin kids, looking for any group to belong to and any way to be special, having been completely rejected by the "in" crowd. I see the genderspecial crowd as an evolution of the same nonsense. There's a big element of narcissism and control; the idea that you can be a minor celebrity wherever you go, and everyone has to be aware of you, and have done the fucking homework on you, to use the right made-up-ass unfamiliar pronouns, these forms of address that you wear like a ring everyone has to kiss. Ugh.

This impression is reinforced every time I see them working hard to use any available tool to force people to play along with their make-believe. I rebel viscerally against pressure to agree with shit that just isn't fuckin' true. Objective truth and evidence-based reality is a thing and I hate the way these fantasists wipe their ass with it.

CactusDsv

It'll quench ya!
kiwifarms.net
I never was completely supportive of the whole trans movement. I used to have the belief that you needed dysphoria in order to be considered trans, and I always thought the whole neopronouns and cat/pup/helicoptergender was a work of delusions. Hell, I thought the whole "he/him lesbians" thing was a joke until a friend told me it was a real thing that people actually identify as - didn't even know what the hell transgenderism was back in 2016/2017. I was pretty closeted from all the bullshit, now that I think about it.

I think that was when it started to pile up. I started seeing TRA everywhere. The fandoms I lurked in started getting more toxic and belligerent with trooning out every character. The whole "you don't need dysphoria to be trans" messaging being spread around and everyone who said otherwise was a transmed/truscum/TERF/whatever irked me and still does. Lurking on other parts of the forum other than the DissociaDID also helped, especially the tranny threads. I guess the flack JK Rowling got for that letter she wrote also helped, because when I read it I couldn't understand why enbies and trannies where getting so heated at her. Then I learned about how people were pushing hormones onto kids (not teenagers, like actual kids), and that's when I went "yeah no, this is fucked".

I can't pin point the exact time I peaked, though I always had a feeling of "man I wish none of my friends will troon out other than the ones that already have". At least the ones that did are pretty chill, but reading stories about transwidows or similar do instill a sort of fear that there's a real possibility to it all, ugh.

I still can respect the ones who don't sperg about trans issues every waking minute or hour, but everyone else? I just hope they don't get the chop or try to drag more people down into this madness.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
One of my concubines kept insisting she wasnt trans during the conditioning process, as though she had any identity outside what I or any buyers decided once the surgeries, torture and hrt began. Thankfully once the mind breaks after 3-4 days without sleep they completly disasociate from any concept except 'whore' but this sort of gibberish really disrupts the process by adding a fallacy the subject has any agency in their gender.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
Sorry, this became very spergy.
TLDR: I peak transed when I saw a woman who worked for CW belittling and insulting young lesbians, saying that a lesbian who doesn't want to have sex with a transwoman is transphobic.

The person who peaktransed me is a Layne Morgan. Until circa 2016-2017 I didn't know shit about transgender topics and those new, shiny identities. Transwomen were homosexual men who suffered from disphoria and transitioned to improve their mental health. I learned about non-binary by a piece of media (Paranatural, that has a non-binary side character) but I just thought it was some kind of fad for kids who tried to be cool (so when a lesbian whose blog I followed came out as NB I thought "Seriously, girl? You're over thirty!". I was so naive).

Then in 2016 the trans propaganda started to become more vocal, at least in my corner of the internet. In autumn 2015 that stupid movie about Stonewall had been in the theaters and people were still complaining that it didn't give enough space to transwomen. Being Italian, I never gave a shit about the Stonewall riots (that apparently trans activists consider the beginning of the fight for LGBTDHNEIIH all over the world) so my answer to outraged mob was just "Well, if it's true that Marsha P. Johnson trew the first brick, then the reconstruction is inaccurate, and it's right to complain". I didn't know the truth but, like I said, I didn't give a fuck.

Then I started to see a lot of posts that tackled the topic of lesbians having a relationship with a trans person. "Ah, a trans man," I thought. No, they were all about "lesbian transwomen". I almost laughed. I didn't know about the cotton ceiling argument but, at least then, the discussion I saw was like "You have the right to not to be attracted to a trans person just like you aren't attracted to any other person. You can't force romantic/sexual attraction, but if you don't want to engage with somebody don't be a dick about it; and try to not make feel the person you're rejecting too bad about themselves" that seemed a pretty reasonable advice.

Then, in 2017, I went to Layne Morgan blog. This lady works/worked for CW, mainly in the crew that worked on The 100, but I never understood if she had a significant role in the production or if she was there just to bring coffee, and honestly I don't care. At the time I just knew that she was lesbian and that she had worked on The 100, and that a person I followed posted her opinions about media every now and then, so I visited her blog to see if she was worth a follow.

I found her into a heated discussion with anonymous people who sent her asks telling her she was homophobic because she said that "lesbians and gays who date only vagina people/penis people are cissexist" and she answered "you are transphobic" to every young lesbian who told her "But transwomen are male". A lot of people were supporting her. I was stunned, so of course I begun to gather informations about the trans rights arguments. 4 years later, I'm still falling in this White Rabbit hole full of trans horrors. If you want an example of the discourse that peaked me, you can click here, here or here (last link it's her tumblr archive of asks in January 2017, between the inanities you will find a goldmine of perfect lolcow sperging about poor transwomen and evil lesbians who don't want to suck dick).

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms often posted about guys pretending to be trans women so that they could behave like shitheads and then scream misogyny while chasing out actual women.

I didn't believe it until I saw it in action in a game I used to play regularly myself. One guy who swallowed meme culture so thoroughly that he claimed to be a bio female and a trap girl at the same time wearing programmer socks with a catgirl fetish, while wanting to be part of the Nazi reich.

He really was using his "female" persona as an excuse for his shitty behavior ingame and in the unofficial discord, to the point he bullied out a notable female player and called her a failure for not having a simp entourage.

I'm inclined to think a real Nazi reich would not want someone insane enough to think they are the wrong gender nor perverted enough to have a consistent sissy fetish. Just reciting "Gas the Kikes!" doesn't guarantee a ticket to the echelons of the Schutzstaffel.
What is Nick Fuentes like when he is off camera?

Zirnwyb

kiwifarms.net
When a fuckin FFXIV tranny tried to pressure me into joining his "polycule" because I'm a bisexual woman. Supposedly being bi means I have to like troons or some shit. I was pretty "Eh meh they exist and don't bother me." before that incident. Despite me telling the dude repeatedly that I'm with someone and had been for like 3 years at that point the guy still kept trying. Took me losing my shit at him and telling him he'd never be a woman no matter how hard he tried to leave me the fuck alone.