When did you hit peak trans and why? - Finally realized that trans activism and gender ideology are harmful.

furūtsu

Quality Winx Content Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
When that smug fat fuck powerlifter troon who looked like Yaniv was breaking women’s records left and right and if you pointed out how unfair it was you were labeled a TERF.

Got so much schadenfraude from seeing that fucker get injured last time and lose to a real woman.

Ethereal Eye

Sometimes a protagonist, but also an antagonist.
kiwifarms.net
Various instances are what pushed me over the edge, like the concept of a "lesbian MtF" (which is literally a fucking straight man), pushing for children to become transgender, the troon card being used to escape danger or outright brush their fuckups to the side, harassment of lesbians, and my ingrained instinct screaming to me that something is terribly fucking wrong here. Listen, over the years I have really warmed up to gays, bisexuals, and lesbians. I now see them as people just like anyone else, and hell, I see them as people just like me and you. Trannies however, I had to struggle to even tolerate. Even when I pretended to cheer on someone in an online community being a tranny, my mind was screaming to me that this shit was repulsive and downright disgusting. The T in LGBT just comes off as a bloodsucking parasite trying to suck the life out of everything else, whether it be gays, lesbians, or even straights. No amount of "education" is ever going to dismiss the fact that I've seen an alarming amount of pedos and kiddyfuckers that are troons, and that adults prey on these poor teenage girls and boys to mutilate themselves. It appears to be something built entirely out of manipulation and destruction.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I think what really pushed me over the edge was MtF lesbianism actually being taken serious. I read a fair share of degenerate manga, in which one part of a gay couple crossdressing isn't inherently weird, and often it's just cause this actual faggot enjoys feminine clothing. You know, A FEMBOY. Now even something as concrete as feminine-boy has been diluted into some kind of troon meme.

Feminine gay? You're trans. Ever imagined taking a dick? Trans. Nobody has been this preoccupied with who fucks who and how since hardcore gay bashing. It's problematic to say "I only fuck cis of the opposite gender". Trans people want to force you to date an ugly troon, the same way their idols were forced to not act like such dykes and get a normal wife. How the turntables.

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
I hit a new level of peak trans today that I didn't think was fucking possible.

1615154007856.png
1615154022912.png
:story:

Inspector Rex

kiwifarms.net
I first encountered troons IRL in 2014 on Russian imageboard meetups and saw their autogynephilic traits even before I became familiar with the term years later, and the incel -> troon pipeline was too obvious not to notice.

Shortly after trooning out all of them started living degenerate lifestyles, leading them to catch all sorts of STDs and/or drug addictions (heroin/meph/amphetamine); so discovering the whole troon culture on international resources in ~2017-2018 wasn't very shocking.

The only thing difference in American troons is far bigger influence on social media, so that's a good thing of being a europoor, I guess. Even liberals either hate or ignore them, but I won't be surprised if this changes in 10 years. We're always late on all Western social trends, after all.

Last edited:

FierceBrosnan

Father of Birds, Lord of Parrots, Coffee drinker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For me peak trans hit around 2012-2013 when all this horseshit really gained traction. It's like transsexuals went from 1 in every few hundred thousand people to suddenly being a very vocal, very aggressive, and very annoying supermajority overnight and the slippery slope it created. Like I just knew they'd push this shit on kids as soon as they could and was right about it. I just knew they'd force themselves into women's only spaces and cry bigotry when called out ( and rightfully so) for being perverts, and I was right. Also the cult mentality that goes with all these "trans rights" groups is goddamn horrifying especially since they prey on young kids and teens. They're not "eggs" that need your flithy man hands to hatch, you sick fucks, their impressionable kids that need actual mental health help. The idea that troons " just want to be who we are and treated like everyone else, we don't want to molest kids" rhetoric got thrown out the window when Desmond is amazing happened and all the grooming chatrooms, subreddits, and other boards got pushed into the open.

The writing is on the wall that 99% of these super vocal fucks are just dudes in dresses that get off on this shit and yet soft hearted idiots keep enabling their behavior. Gross assholes like Yaniv or LaBelle should be an absolute minority in any social group and yet they're the norm in troon circles and it's infuriating And horrifying.

The warning signs that this shit would get completely out of hand really damn fast were all there and no one in power did anything to stop it.

So tl;dr your fetish isn't a social movement it's gross perversion being pushed by rapists and child molestors onto an easily manipulated and guilt tripped public.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:

Xarpho

having a ruff day
kiwifarms.net
I first encountered troons IRL in 2014 on Russian imageboard meetups and saw their autogynephilic traits even before I became familiar with the term years later, and the incel -> troon pipeline was too obvious not to notice.

Shortly after trooning out all of them started living degenerate lifestyles, leading them to catch all sorts of STDs and/or drug addictions (heroin/meph/amphetamine); so discovering the whole troon culture on international resources in ~2017-2018 wasn't very shocking.

The only thing difference in American troons is far bigger influence on social media, so that's a good thing of being a europoor, I guess. Even liberals either hate or ignore them, but I won't be surprised if this changes in 10 years. We're always late on all Western social trends, after all.

I'm not sure the "incel/troon" pipeline is real. Sure, it's a meme as you go from "traps are okay" to "don't hit on me silly boys uwu" like that one slippery slope picture, but I can't think of a single Internet troon that didn't have left-wing views or a hateboner for Donald Trump.

Inspector Rex

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure the "incel/troon" pipeline is real. Sure, it's a meme as you go from "traps are okay" to "don't hit on me silly boys uwu" like that one slippery slope picture, but I can't think of a single Internet troon that didn't have left-wing views or a hateboner for Donald Trump.
Well, not incels, but shy nerdy guys, "omegas", as they used to be called back then. This is a bit confusing for me, because the word incel didn't catch on here.

And there are probably nazi-larping troons, but they post on /pol/, not on reddit or twitter.

Banditotron

What's the ugliest part of your body?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Check out this new hashtag #superstraight on Twitter. Looks like trancels are mad.
Damage control is already on full. News articles have been written explaining why its transphobic, the hashtag is filled with angry trannies, the subreddit is already in private mode, breadtubers have already made long diatribes about why its evil, and death threats have already been sent to the mom of the kid who started the joke.
Nothing fun can last, anymore.