When did you hit peak trans and why? - Finally realized that trans activism and gender ideology are harmful.

Rudol von Stroheim

a hot nazi with a machine gun for a chest
kiwifarms.net
What's really got me is the blatant misogyny that hides behind 'Oh, I'm a trans woman so I can hate other women!'
Misogyny is ugly. Like, real misogyny. Not being told to made a sandwich online or being trolled in games or whatever, not a female character has big tiddies but actual, real misogyny. Hating women with the intention to hurt them is downright disgusting and what's really pushed me away from supporting trans people is the fact that so many misogynists use trooning out as an excuse to abuse women.
Forcing lesbians to have sex with them otherwise they're transphobic. Competing in women's sports and in some cases literally beating them in said sport. Generally hating women, disrespecting them and the fact that their behaviour has taken women's movements back twenty odd years because now people are seriously debating whether or not periods are a woman thing (pro-tip: they are and we all fucking hate them) or even changing the name of women to things like 'chest-feeders'. It's totally derogatory and a lot of this modern trans movement is absolutely designed to shit on and push women back.
It started with the whole male feminist thing aka men telling women to sit down because they can handle it 'uWu see i love women pls fuck me and not tyrone' and now it's shifted to 'fuck you whore, i can say that because i'm a real woman, suck my girldick uWu'.
What makes it worse is that FTM aren't any better. They hate the idea of being female hence trooning out and so they join in on hating women as well.
All in all it just sucks what the internet has done and made. Like, I don't give a shit about people or what they identify as. So long as you don't hurt anybody, I'll be chill with you and I'll respect you. I don't even care enough to get involved in debates on either side or whatever but-
as said above, I hate the fact that groups of people are okay to hate on and disrespect because that's what the minority wants to do. It started with men being abused because 'ur privilege' which I thought was bullshit then and now it's moved onto women being abused because how dare we have the audacity to have a vagina.
I know I'm totally mad at the internet here (literally) but the people who spout their hypocritical shit and hide behind their gender preference are dumb assholes and my honest advice to them would be to disconnect their internet, live in the real world doing stuff (literally anything) for a good six months, go off the anime, get some therapy and maybe make some friends and I guarantee their outlook would change.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net

KiwiFuzz

Super enbyphobic and binarist
kiwifarms.net
Three things kind of happened at the same time: Two friends trooned out and a different friend had a bad run-in with a troon.

With one friend, it was such an obvious fetish mixed with some fucked up ideas about masculinity and some obvious body dysmorphia. His claims to have "always" felt like a girl had me pressing the huge X to doubt.

With the other friend and with the person my third friend ran into, it just seemed like an ultra-low effort way to be the center of attention. And in a very bullshit way. Like if you're a troon and you pretend to feel discriminated against or excluded, there's no down side.

The thing that happened with my one friend is that she went to the pharmacy to get a flu shot or whatever and the paperwork had the absolute gall to ask her to check an M/F box and this sent her into a spiral of self-pity mixed with righteous indignation because she is an ENBY and she clearly cannot be summarized with a simple M or F.

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many people in this thread are going to support the next troon style movement like most of them did these freaks until they had their eyes open. How many are women upset men upstaged them in their own arenas as opposed to waking up to the train wreck that is the faggot community? Many complain about troons grooming children and how they exclude gay men despite gay men also grooming children and teenage boys with the exact same methods. How many are upset they're no longer the alpha predators and are becoming the victims of people acting similarly to themselves?

Catman from cat town

kiwifarms.net
It was a slow process that became exponential when I started assisting a graduate student in chemical research for field experience. I’ve realized that I don’t have to worry about being a woman effecting how my work is viewed. With exceptions like academic hierarchy, what matters in the hard sciences is one’s ability to just figure out shit and prove it with scientific strategies.
The encouragement of women going into stem, in my experience, has been, “don’t feel intimidated about it, we care about what you can do than you being a female,” and that relaxes me because I don’t have to hear, “A woman made X with a high yield of Y!” But now, instead of women it’s your fellow peer.

I peaked when I started hearing about TRAs pushing female stereotypes into everything and making things where sex doesn’t matter suddenly matter. I don’t want to hear about work I do being special because I’m a woman.

They also appropriated chemistry cultural language by using cis and trans to describe others. I can’t wait for the day they learn about the Diels-Alder reaction and how trans dienes don’t work in that reaction.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
kiwifarms.net
At first, I truly thought Danielle Muscato was a thought experiment or a put-on, like some kind of "now do you see how ridiculous belief makes you" thing. And then, briefly, as some deep-cover Christian "ha ha, perhaps le rational atheists are not without their own unquestionable tenets" sting.

Some barely-famous euphoric troon wasn't all it took, it was that the people whom I thought I knew, some of them in face-to-face real life, were honestly and innocently agreeing with the party line: this no-effort beard man is a woman. Not just to be polite or avoid argument, like some sovereign citizen thing where you just state "I am a woman" and the entire rest of the world has to change around you, no further effort on your part required.

That was when I figured it out, but the female side of online fandom had been turning into FtM and FtProblems around me, killing friendships and collaborations and sandbagging anything fun. The dorks I did dork things with IRL went about the same way but slower, the men eager to state they were allies, a swath of the women switching from Girl Gamer We Exist or You Guessed It, Poly (and some Chronic Disease Warriors) to assorted NBs.

I miss having fun with nerds. It isn't about not liking a new flavor of cringe; I'm a dork and I was fine making allowances among spoonies and polys and mall ninjas. There's something about going genderspecial that turns a person brittle and vindictive, makes interacting with them the proverbial walking on eggshells that gets worse with each one you add to a group.

I never ran into any MtFs, but I'm sure that if I started looking up old gaming buddies, I'd have to change that retroactively. I just don't want to reach out into hobby circles any more, now that I know I'll get burned.

Al13nBl4st3r

kiwifarms.net
Just found this thread and felt like it's perfect for how I feel at this very moment. It's international women's day and, while I feel the day just ends up being virtue signalling BS, all I've been seeing on twitter, FB, etc., is posts saying this day is so important for "closeted trans women." Even the day supposedly made to celebrate women has people ignoring actual women to grandstand and speak about men. In this case not even trans"women". Literally men living as men. It's infuriating.

Rust-froth

Gone to Something Awful. Less faggots there.
kiwifarms.net
It was a slow process that became exponential when I started assisting a graduate student in chemical research for field experience. I’ve realized that I don’t have to worry about being a woman effecting how my work is viewed. With exceptions like academic hierarchy, what matters in the hard sciences is one’s ability to just figure out shit and prove it with scientific strategies.
The encouragement of women going into stem, in my experience, has been, “don’t feel intimidated about it, we care about what you can do than you being a female,” and that relaxes me because I don’t have to hear, “A woman made X with a high yield of Y!” But now, instead of women it’s your fellow peer.

I peaked when I started hearing about TRAs pushing female stereotypes into everything and making things where sex doesn’t matter suddenly matter. I don’t want to hear about work I do being special because I’m a woman.

They also appropriated chemistry cultural language by using cis and trans to describe others. I can’t wait for the day they learn about the Diels-Alder reaction and how trans dienes don’t work in that reaction.
Sex always matters. The way men and women are judged and treat is always unequal. It might not be the experience the feminists are telling you but it's not equal either. It goes back as far as babies where male children are left to cry longer than female children are when studied. That encouragement you speak of is part of your sex based treatment, where men wouldn't get that same encouragement and are expected to do their jobs either way.

Women who say men and women are treated the same have never been treated like a man. If you try treating a woman like a man you get called a sexist for taking away the woman's default perks. There was a really good study done on it, I tried to find it and got stuck in diversity hell because of the search terms.

El_Cacahuate

always angry
kiwifarms.net
When this harassment of the Russian artist Redkatherinee appeared on Tumblr, I started to find out more about it.
Also during the last years on the Internet, I see that all these people (mostly women who claim to be non-binary or transsexual) do not shut up and post at every opportunity about how "evil the TERFS are", their identity, ignoring the people that detransition and since we are all obliged to respect pronouns, they are very closed to accept any criticism or opinion (I will sound autistic but some internet friends decided not to speak to me anymore just to give my opinion on these issues, for them I was nothing more than a homophobic transphobic and that's unacceptable in his point of view) I still try to be open minded, but if I keep frequenting kiwifarms I highly doubt it

Loose Goose

kiwifarms.net
I have always found them icky, because duh, but for a long while at least, they were on the cultural fringe and could be avoided. The more they have been pushing themselves to the front, the more I have learned, and it would always be something worse. There is this stock line that if you get to know more about them, you will stop being a horrible bigot and start accepting, and gradually liking them - well, sure, I got to know more, and hell, they are way more horrible than I had previously thought.

Peak trans? Probably Desmond is Amazing and drag queen story hour. That's where I decided this movement was way worse than simple perversion, and something that needed to die in nuclear hellfire. Usurping womens' spaces is just more crap, but nothing surprising. Sure, there are a lot of innocent victims who got caught in a horrible social experiment for ideological brownie points (like Desmond), but by and large, it is a group of gross people with gross views and shitty behavior.

Tour of Italy

Kawaii chicken parmigiana desu
kiwifarms.net
I was kind of skeptical of it all for a while, but tried to be empathetic. Then I was out shopping with a friend and their 5 year old at a game/hobby store looking for Legos or models and the guy behind the counter was a dude in a skirt with a massive erection.

A massive number of cases are just guys getting off on forcing the world to indulge their sexual fetish, and the environment around trans issues is so toxic that there’s no way to properly untangle them from more severe cases of dysmorphia.

Banditotron

What's the ugliest part of your body?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally just last night I had someone DM on (different website that will go unnamed) to yell at me about how SRS flesh lumps are indistinguishable from the genuine genital article. I mean, I'm already as peak transed as possible, I just like to share the never ending incriminating of reasons why.

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
Thankfully no one close to me went through that process (so far), but I think for me the moment the whole movement started to crystalize was when it started extending its tendrils beyond its community and demanding accommodation.

Hence the whole pronoun thing was the public firing shot, but then I think the real eyes-open moment was the rapid metastization from 2015-2020 through public ceremony (ascending to the top in the oppression hierarchy) and public health (demanding free treatment + advocacy reaching into childhood).

In the end, one of the big laffs for me comes from the fact that the most publicly outspoken elements trans movement are primarily MtF, and this has essentially resulted in a male colonization of the 'female spaces' that the feminists had worked to create for themselves. They are now actively being reduced to 'uterus owners', which I suppose is going all the way back to square one in terms of identity.

Personally, I think it will publicly flame out at a certain point when the trans kids grow up and if they manage to launch at least one successful, high-profile lawsuit. Furthermore, I think that this male colonization will likely suffer its first major setback if womens' sports can successfully fortify themselves against the current assault.

Slavic Insider

kiwifarms.net
Damage control is already on full. News articles have been written explaining why its transphobic, the hashtag is filled with angry trannies, the subreddit is already in private mode, breadtubers have already made long diatribes about why its evil, and death threats have already been sent to the mom of the kid who started the joke.
Nothing fun can last, anymore.
Impotent trancel rage. They can ban hashtag and subreddit, but they are still not getting laid, at least not with superstraights.
However, there are some things they can do:

1. autistic screeching into the void (REEEEE...)
2. go fuck themselves
3. ram Sonichu medallions up their asses or some other Crayola Model Magic objects.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've hit peak trans in the sense that I don't believe being trans is a thing at all (I believe there are legit trans and even NB people, however I also believe they're pretty rare). That said I've known for a long time there are people claiming to be trans that aren't and trying to use it to get away with awful behavior.

I think my earliest exposure to the concept of transtrenders was way back in 2007-ish right after kazakai became a horror story in the BJD community. I feel like kaz was kind of the primordial trender in a lot of ways, back in the day it was her and maybe three or four other weeb girls running around insisting they were totes gay trans boys. Kaz had a big following back in the day though, and I'm sure she inspired some of her fanbrats to troon out.

A few years later shit started catching on especially on tumblr. I followed some of the early truscum guys and the shit they got from the trenders was horrific. Like death and rape threats and shit. It only became worse from there.

I've heard from sane trans people that at this point pretty much all trans-related communities are a lost cause. They've been completely overtaken by trenders and genderspecials who treat actual trans people who call them out on their shit like garbage. At this point I think most just stay quiet and keep to themselves.

EDIT: in high school I did question my gender a bit, but ultimately came to realize I'm just a masculine cis weeb girl who had a lot of internalized misogyny. If I weren't nearly as much of an old fart I feel like I absolutely would've been sucked into the FTM/nb shit and that's a huge part of why it's so worrying. I see these girls that are pretty obviously just awkward boyish weeb girls with internalized misogyny chopping their tits off and starting T and it's sad.

Last edited:

King Ghidorah

kiwifarms.net
I first encountered troons IRL in 2014 on Russian imageboard meetups and saw their autogynephilic traits even before I became familiar with the term years later, and the incel -> troon pipeline was too obvious not to notice.

Shortly after trooning out all of them started living degenerate lifestyles, leading them to catch all sorts of STDs and/or drug addictions (heroin/meph/amphetamine); so discovering the whole troon culture on international resources in ~2017-2018 wasn't very shocking.

The only thing difference in American troons is far bigger influence on social media, so that's a good thing of being a europoor, I guess. Even liberals either hate or ignore them, but I won't be surprised if this changes in 10 years. We're always late on all Western social trends, after all.
I thought Russia was one of those places where you'd get beaten up in the streets for being gay let alone tranny