When did you hit peak trans and why? - Finally realized that trans activism and gender ideology are harmful.

Inspector Rex

kiwifarms.net
I thought Russia was one of those places where you'd get beaten up in the streets for being gay let alone tranny
In the early 2000s-2010s they could end up being beaten up, in the 90s - most probably to death. Nowadays, it depends on the city, district, time of the day, attention to the environment and general luck. In cities like Moscow or St. Petersburg, they're mostly safe from physical violence. Also, they usually at least TRY to pass, unlike those abominations that are often posted in tranny sideshows thread.

Fiveish

Ava Naglia 🔯
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a very mellow guy, and don't generally care who wears what, or if someone asks me to call them a certain name/thing. That being said, I like to have things in my life make sense. As in I can emphatically tell you why what I believe is right or good, and appeal to a shared reality, because we're not schizophrenics.

That means it was more of "death by a thousand cuts" than any one moment, but here's just one:

Wanting medical costs covered by the public, while also refusing to cede any ground that being trans is an illness or malady of some kind. Even the APA website has the confusing text:

"A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination."

So, many transgender people do not view their gender as distressing or disabling. For these same individuals, they simply need counseling, hormone therapy, and medical procedures.

Why would anyone need counseling, therapy, and medical procedures for something that isn't distressing or disabling? Does anyone here unironically go to counseling, therapy, and the operating table just because...?

"Having this flu doesn't mean I'm sick. It means I need medicine, lots of water, and bed rest. That doesn't mean there's something wrong with my health."

Attachments

• APA wut.PNG
    APA wut.PNG
    33 KB · Views: 32

Lurk McDurk

kiwifarms.net
During my undergrad studies. I have a humanities degree (not for a job, just for fun, not from a ”prestigious” private school, from a state one, if that all matters).

People younger than me who wanted to stay in school forever were faced with a conundrum in recent years. There are more humanities degree holders than there are professor jobs, it’s already bad enough that high school teachers make more money.

In that world it’s all a pretty obvious grift. Let’s be honest, you’re not likely to find out anything new about Shakespeare or Hegel at this point in time, unless you are prepared to try really hard. Those fields have been plowed to death. But if you get blue hair and a bone in your nose while declaring that Freud was queer, actually, you can get a PhD scholarship with a lot less effort required.

This is not to say that all xxx studies are worthless. I took courses from a couple of fantastic black studies professors who had a lot of interesting things to teach (I’m not black, if that matters). It’s reasonable to expect, after all, that a mass of people who were transported around the globe as slaves or refugees might have an interesting history in terms of religious customs, literary traditions, etc. But “gender studies” or “queer studies” are just horny posting in a more conservative medium until I see otherwise, and despite reading more worthless knowledge than most people will read in a lifetime in the process of getting a formal education in the humanities, I have yet to see an example showing me anything to the contrary of that assessment.

Despite claims to the contrary, universities are not hedonist leftist orgies. They are in fact very conservative and rigid. You have to impress the right people to get into them (grad school admission is almost always very selective). You have to impress the right people to get a job, and you have to impress the right people to keep that job. This is all done in a very technocratic, filling-out-a-clipboard way. It’s all far more competitive than private employment, to be honest, because of the rigid requirements for promotions and status.

“But people will chop their balls off to be an English Lit professor?!?” Of course they would. 300 years ago they would do the same thing to sing as Rinaldo in an opera performance, why would 2021 be any different.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
"A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination."

Why would anyone need counseling, therapy, and medical procedures for something that isn't distressing or disabling? Does anyone here unironically go to counseling, therapy, and the operating table just because...?

"Having this flu doesn't mean I'm sick. It means I need medicine, lots of water, and bed rest. That doesn't mean there's something wrong with my health."
It's also completely bullshit. A pre-op trans person is going to encounter distress during whatever morning grooming routine they have, especially if they have to look at themselves in a mirror. A post-op trans person is going to encounter distress whenever they realize their genital facsimile is completely worthless.

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
It's also completely bullshit. A pre-op trans person is going to encounter distress during whatever morning grooming routine they have, especially if they have to look at themselves in a mirror. A post-op trans person is going to encounter distress whenever they realize their genital facsimile is completely worthless.

This is why I also think that there's going to be a growing backlash to the whole trans movement in the future, as age sets in and more and more people realize that they've been sold a lie and have instead voluntarily destroyed their bodies for the sake of an illusionary and momentary panacea of personal fulfillment. The DNA don't lie, after all.

The problem is that this is still probably at least a decade away, and the whole trans movement is busy at work quashing the detrans movement and entrenching itself in public health.

Conversely, I do think that the whole non-binary stuff will be here to stay (waxing and waning in prominence) since it's far easier to start and stop that.

IMG_3788.PNG

Last edited:

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
Wanting medical costs covered by the public, while also refusing to cede any ground that being trans is an illness or malady of some kind. Even the APA website has the confusing text:

So, many transgender people do not view their gender as distressing or disabling. For these same individuals, they simply need counseling, hormone therapy, and medical procedures.

It's not just that this doesn't make logical or semantic sense, it also doesn't even work from a practical standpoint. Some people do go to the operating table just because, but we call those "elective cosmetic procedures" and any insurance, public or private, is highly unlikely to cover it. Hell, they might not even cover anything related to complications from it.

Insurance payers are big on medical necessity, to the point where they might only cover certain procedures for very specific diagnoses. Ignoring the fact that the APA basically just argued that "you don't need to have dysphoria to be trans" (holy shit!), if they aren't considered to have a disorder, then counselling, hormone therapy, and medical procedures would all be considered medically unnecessary by just about payer. You can either classify transsexualism as a disorder, or you can have "treatment" fall into the same category as boob jobs and facelifts and have fun paying for it all out of pocket.

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
I never liked it but I tolerated it. Live and let live, do what you want so long as you aren't hurting anyone else and all that. The past few years of aggressive institutional astroturfing and increasingly perverse and entitled behavior from some loud voices in the community that were never really policed really wore down said tolerance though and once giving children hormones became a serious topic of debate I hit peak trans.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
When I started to go down the rabbit hole of troon madness on the internet I felt weird and my mind began to think how can this shit happen? why the west is letting these mentally ill people rule their government?
And here I am in 2021, living in a country with universal healthcare, the one that leftist Americans cream their pants on, even troonism is covered if you are diagnosed with gender disphoria. The ''leftists'' want to pass a trans law ala Canada, aka Yaniv in every bathroom, while basic dental or eye care aren't covered by our ''great'' universal healthcare.
Seriously, the chinese flu fucked my country a lot, and this is what they care about? fucking trannies while people are dying of hunger?
Right now some troons are in a hunger strike to pass this law, why aren't they protesting to give starving families more protections against the kung-flu? Oh yeah, I already know the answer, because they are narcs. Troonism is the highest expression of narcissism, they don't care about their jobs because they didn't have one in the first place, they don't have a family and their only friends are delusional troons, no wonder they end up such sociopaths.
I live in a country where everyone help each other no matter what but I can't see troons helping a family of 4 to get groceries because in their mind they are evil twansphobes nor helping to not get evicted of their homes.
Fuck troons, they are sociopaths.

KelpieSelkie

murder horse, shifty seal
kiwifarms.net
My peak trans moment came during high school, after one of my old friends became an FtM. Because I was an avid Tumblr user during that time I knew what being transgender meant, but didn't really understand it at all. I could never hear the statement "I feel like a woman/man" and just nod along, it didn't make sense to me and still doesn't. I knew that you can't truly "feel" like the opposite sex, you can only imagine it, like imagining how the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. So when my friend one day came back from summer break with a new look, a new name, and a different "boyish" personality I was confused, concerned, and angry.

I'm going to write this so it's not a PL -- It felt like it came out of nowhere, but in actuality she showed several signs over time of trying to be what she thought a teenage boy was like. She would do stuff like talk in a deeper voice and ask if she sounded like a boy, sit on my desk annoyingly trying to look cool, and she acted very uncomfortable at certain female topics. She was also a lesbian, and acted openly affectionate towards her then-girlfriend. It was disgusting (I don't care for any of the LGBT, sorry faggots). I knew she had some issues, but I thought it would get better with time. When she trooned out, I knew something was seriously wrong.

That started me on my path to research what the hell was going on. I wanted to get to the bottom of it, and knowing to avoid places like Tumblr and random sites that advocate for gay shit, I found this weird little forum that had a thread discussion on trannies. What this one user was saying made complete sense to me, that transgender people are profoundly mentally ill and need psychiatric help, not surgery and hormones. I kept going back to that thread to reread the post time and time again when I felt discouraged about what was happening. Over time, I joined other forums and saw other discussions when the topic came up, and I eventually also started reading the blog GenderTrender, before it eventually was taken down, and the GenderCritical subreddit. I also discovered then that radfem lesbians are crazy, man-hating harpies who only really care about other lesbians and don't give much of a shit about heterosexual women who are being equally hurt by the tranny movement. I learned a lot about both radfems and troons, at least.

After all that, I've steadily kept up on this issue ever since I peaked. It's been a wild fucking ride since I joined here to stare at the circus freak show that is GlitchedPuppet's life, along with her troon husband Eevee. Now there are even worse ones like Sophie Labelle and Kevin "Amhole" Gibes. All grifting, asshole fetishists.

It makes me kind of sad, but this really did all start for me out of serious concern for a friend. We lost contact, so I don't even know how she's doing. I don't think I want to know.

Sustainable War

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many people in this thread are going to support the next troon style movement like most of them did these freaks until they had their eyes open. How many are women upset men upstaged them in their own arenas as opposed to waking up to the train wreck that is the faggot community? Many complain about troons grooming children and how they exclude gay men despite gay men also grooming children and teenage boys with the exact same methods. How many are upset they're no longer the alpha predators and are becoming the victims of people acting similarly to themselves?
I'll definitely criticize the gay community for their bullshit over the years - predatory behavior, risk-taking culture, all the classic talking points that do actually have merit past the retarded 1950s tapes about "THE HOMOSEXUAL," and I agree that troons didn't have to twist very hard to morph already questionable facets of progressive movements into the lunacy that's happening right now. But I keep seeing stale opinions around here implying that troonism is proof that faggot and cunt rights movements were a mistake. I'm not sure if that's what you're saying, but it sounds like it's on the same spectrum. The thing is, radfems are screeching similar reactionary I-told-you-so's and tying troonism into proof that they were right about all their stale ideas. They're also full of shit. At the end of the day, I still feel comfortable not having much of a problem with modern faggots overall, or even a few flavors of feminists, and I don't feel like a hypocrite for thinking trannies have taken things way too far comparatively.

Last edited:

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
kiwifarms.net
I've lost a handful of friends to the the "cult of degenerates" - since 2019. They think they're female/male, tell everyone about it, and act like they're brave as fuck for doing it when it's what the cult wants you to do. Then they become insufferable, whiny pity sponges complaining about how hard their life is and I stop wanting to be around them. (It's almost like pumping yourself full of incompatible chemicals (estrogen/testosterone) fucks you up!) I regret my complicity in my friends trooning out and wish that I wasn't so brainwashed back then.

My peak trans moment, however was when I was this close to trooning out. I was depressed, surrounded by libtards, and brainwashed into thinking my gender was a driving factor behind my depression thanks to my libtard friends. I never went through with taking hormone pills or even dressing up because I had the feeling at the back of my head that something didn't feel quite right and was luckily able to nip it in the bud. It sucks that my ex-friends didn't have such restraint; even though I hate them now, they used to be tolerable people I enjoyed hanging out with.

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
I have yet to hit peak trans. I thought I'd hit it multiple times, but I was wrong. There is no bottom on this roller coaster.

But for what it's worth, here are the times I thought I'd peaked:

1: Actually communicating with them for the first time. For a long time I was aware of them but never encountered one. I didn't care. If a man wants to pretend he's a woman, so what?

One day, I decided to step into their lair to see what they were talking about. "Cage of screaming chimpanzees" sums it up pretty nicely. It really disillusioned the hell out of me, because I had absolutely no idea how crazy they were until that point. I was violently forced to acknowledge that they are not, in fact, just like us.

2: When I started reading the statistics. Such as how many trans (biological) men are sex offenders. Or how skewed the ratio of MTF to FTM is. Or how they're actually significantly less likely to be murder victims than normal people, despite their constant screeching about how they're being massacred. Or how enormously comorbid autism is with being transgender, well beyond what a sane world would consider a causative link.

Or how no matter how much "affirmation" they get, they're still miserable, depressed, and hate themselves, because all existing treatments for gender dysphoria are exploitative horseshit that makes everything a thousand times worse. But if you try to voice that concern, they attempt to destroy you.

3: How intertwined they suddenly became with pedophilia. Drag queen story hour. Drag kids. Kids on HRT. Teenagers getting their dicks cut off because they're told it'll make them feel good. Trannies encourage all of this and more. As soon as they got mainstream acceptance they used it to start preying on children in the most blatant ways imaginable and everyone's just sitting there taking it.

How often do you hear a transgender person speak out against their "community's" obsession with children? Almost never. There are maybe two in the entire world I can think of.

4: When the establishment started weaponizing them. Before that it was like, okay, they're crazy, but so what? Let them be crazy in their Crazy Box. As long as I don't send my children into the obvious pedophile dens it won't hurt me or my loved ones. Nope. Now unless you're crazy too, you get fines or jail time. You get cancelled.

Don't want a man in a tutu following your daughter around in the bathroom? Too bad, bigot. That's not a choice you get to make any more. Don't want him in her locker room watching her change before beating the fuck out of her in gym class? Why are you so hateful?

Didn't you know that brave transgender mxn and womxn are being genocided? You're literally killing them by not giving them absolute power to do whatever they want. Hand over your son. We'll make sure he doesn't grow up to be a bigot like you. Oh, and he's been diagnosed with GD. What a coincidence.

Peak 4 hasn't ended yet. It gets worse every day. I can't even imagine what Peak 5 is going to be. I hope it never comes, but I know it will.

Cardenio

Earthrocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It used to just be oddity, you'd hear about the infamous Thai Ladyboys and your gender bending homosexuals. Remember "Dog Day Afternoon" where it's portrayed as rather insane that Pacino's character was robbing a bank to help his lover get a sex change surgery and then it concludes with this tragic exchange?

It's when I learned how fucking insane it is to have a "bottom surgery" and this whole trans kids movement that I lost my shit. Still don't care if people want to do this stuff when they're adults but it's just clearly fucking up the next generation of adults.

Desu Vult

Pronouns: nig/nigger/niggest
kiwifarms.net
Live-and-let-live small L lolbert here, so probably around somewhere when they gained an unproportional amount of power online and started to shove their shit down normal people's throats.

Womens sports and Yaniv types are just icing on the cake, and I actually support shit like this. The plain insanity of it all might just be the thing to redpill normies and finally start the pendulum moving back.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
But I keep seeing stale opinions around here implying that troonism is proof that faggot and cunt rights movements were a mistake. I'm not sure if that's what you're saying, but it sounds like it's on the same spectrum. The thing is, radfems are screeching similar reactionary I-told-you-so's and tying troonism into proof that they were right about all their stale ideas. They're also full of shit.
What ideas of theirs are they saying were vindicated, in the first place?

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
I never liked it but I tolerated it. Live and let live, do what you want so long as you aren't hurting anyone else and all that. The past few years of aggressive institutional astroturfing and increasingly perverse and entitled behavior from some loud voices in the community that were never really policed really wore down said tolerance though and once giving children hormones became a serious topic of debate I hit peak trans.

I hope you finally learned that 'Live and Let Live' is an invitation to watching your society die.