When did you hit peak trans and why? - Finally realized that trans activism and gender ideology are harmful.

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
I don't necessarily have a problem with trans people individually. I've had two friends in my life who were trans and they were perfectly fine people, and the fact that they were trans had no bearing on the friendship. But the vast majority of trans that I've met have been the most coombrained people on the planet. Trans activism is super toxic and welcomes the coombrains with open arms and promotes all kinds of bad behavior that's been shared here at length by others. So my peak trans moment was basically realizing that it's OK to be alright with some trans people as individuals but also oppose the shit that trans activism does, and the nasty shit perpetrated by the coombrains who run the show.

SpacePirat

kiwifarms.net
I posted this in the Assigned Male Thread earlier because that is where I had the epiphany in question, but I saw this thread now and since it's very related I figured I'd post it here as well.
In a stream I don't recall the topic of, @Null said something that was very thunk-promoting to me that I'll use as a basis to explain my thought process here, bear with me.
What Josh said in that stream basically amounts to (paraphrasing a little bit here) gay people can be happy and achieve that happiness very easily. All they need to do is accept themselves and maybe have a partner that accepts them but that's it. Of course they'd like it too if their family etc accepted their lifestyle as well but that's only a plus - they can absolutely be happy and content with themselves. Trans people however need literally everyone who perceives them to perceive them the way the transgender person does themselves. I know I worded that a little awkwardly - let me explain.

Imagine you're a kid, roleplaying Star Wars with a friend. You're truly immersed in your character and to your childlike mind the story you two are dreaming up feels almost real. You play all afternoon and maybe also fall asleep during that roleplay - while camping for example. The next morning you wake up and the tent ceiling being the first thing you see as you open your eyes immediately reminds you of your ongoing roleplay, so you stay in character. After a few hours your mom comes to pick you up - or as you perceive it - a Rebel pilot comes to get you back to base in their transport craft. However once you get home you and your friend walk past a mirror in the hallway of your house. You look into it and - much to your surprise - don't see Mark Hamill's face. You see your own. In that moment your illusion is broken, your escapism fades. You're reminded that you indeed are not Luke Skywalker and that your friend isn't Han Solo. You're regular kids, living regular lives and soon enough issues like your parents divorce, upcoming tests etc come back into your thought process.
That's fine however, since of course, deep down you know - that Star Wars isn't real and that you're not in it. That it's just something that you like to indulge in that brings you joy, something that is completely seperate from who you are.

What happened in the mirror-scene basically is Dysphoria. This dichotomy between thought and reality, mental-self-perception and sensory-perception.
To a trans person the escapist fantasy isn't something that they're aware of. Their "Star Wars" is real to them and every reminder of its ficticiousness is percieved as a harmful aggression.
That's why kids usually don't kill themselves because their fandom isn't real - but do kill themselves because their birthgender is.

This last part isn't related to Assigned Male or this thread but I'd like to add it regardless.
Many trans kids I saw on instagram, TT or IRL seem to create a character of OC-like qualities to project themselves onto as part of their being trans. This somewhat represents them coming full circle with their imaginative escapism, quite hilarious if you ask me.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I can't give you a precise date, but about the time I started to see the so-called "tucutes".

I'd always been sympathetic to the ones I'll call "actual trans" people. I get it, the brain is weird. There are people with body other dysmorphic conditions, not just trans people. I'm willing to accept the brain can be messed up that way.

I don't think it really makes them "women" in the sense that, like... "whoops, Loki tossed a few women's brains in the mix when they were putting together a batch of men". I think it's a mental disorder. But that's alright. Whatever. If adding or removing tits (as applicable) fixes it, fine, I'm okay with that.

But that was always predicated on it being treating a disorder.

When people started to openly do it just because they wanted to, or because they thought they would socially integrate better, or because they wanted to have hot lesbian sex, or because their spank fetish was being turned into a woman, or they grew up reading yaoi comics and wanted to be a "soft boi", or some shit? No, sorry. Y'all can go fuck yourself with that shit. I don't care if you want to do it, mutilate yourself however you want, but I'll be fucked if I respect you for it or play into your fetish. I'll be polite to an "actual trans" person, out of empathy, but the rest of them can happily take the other exit.

Legoshi

Haru-chan, I'm a gijinka now!
kiwifarms.net
The late and wonderful Magdalen Bern's Peak Trans Stories. She partially made me peak a bit as well. RIP.
"This is what trans ideology made me realise. My main cause, before 2015, was disabled rights. I’m disabled now, I’ve had a stroke a year ago. I’m still recovering from it. But before then, I stood up for disabled rights. That was my thing. I was an accessibility developed. I worked in free and open software, like, actually producing software to make life better for people with disabilities. And obviously many, many people with disabilities are female.
And I realised… when this trans… when I ‘peak trans-ed’, that no one’s gonna stand up for us. We will stand up for everyone. We’ll stick up for the little guy, but no one is gonna stand up for you. You need to stand up for yourself, because if you lose these rights, it’s got be a lot harder to defend ‘em. It’s got be a lot harder to defend ‘em. Now’s the time. Now’s the time. And well done each and every one of you for standing up to these bullies, walking past these bullies, and actually getting here.
This is the beginning. The backlash has arrived. And take it to every single faction in the world. And well done to every speaker, every single one of you is inspirational. And, um, more like this, let’s have more like this. as much as we can. Keep going. That’s all I got to say.

Lurk McDurk

kiwifarms.net
I see a lot of ostensibly "conservative" people here romanticizing the most hateful, miserable, shout-your-abortion fundamentalist radfem legbeards as HECKIN BASED just because they're not afraid to own troons or whatever, and it's just kinda funny to me.
LiveJournal
(like Nanowrimo. I know, I know...) would get flagged to oblivion. But once the JK Rowling TERF shit was going down back in 2020, that was the final nail in the coffin for me.

What do all of these things have in common?

The other seedy underbelly in all of this is that Harry Potter fans are about 75% of the typical English department's student base at any given university these days. They sign up for creative writing classes in droves, imagining themselves the next Rowling.

Are they all getting rich from this like Rowling? Not really, but then again they're also not getting cancelled entirely like say... the Philosophy department. Undergrad writing students pay the bills so that people like Judith Butler can comfortably pontificate on gender studies without too much worry about who is keeping the lights turned on.

All of these things are far bigger than "gender theory." We're talking about false reliance on technocracy, world-wide class stratification where wealthy western countries manage labor in poorer countries, the inherent exploitation involved in financial systems, etc etc etc. But you can't talk about those and be a named-chair professor at Stanford or Berkeley because a lot of Stanford and Berkeley donors are perpetrators of those oppressions. So if you wanna talk about power and still be one of those named-chair professors at a flagship state university or private school, you limit your power talks to cocks and cunts so as to rock the minimum number of boats.

Like I said in my previous post in this thread, universities aren't radical. They are in fact very conservative.

Deftones

Certified Chinese agent
kiwifarms.net
What do all of these things have in common?

The other seedy underbelly in all of this is that Harry Potter fans are about 75% of the typical English department's student base at any given university these days. They sign up for creative writing classes in droves, imagining themselves the next Rowling.

Are they all getting rich from this like Rowling? Not really, but then again they're also not getting cancelled entirely like say... the Philosophy department. Undergrad writing students pay the bills so that people like Judith Butler can comfortably pontificate on gender studies without too much worry about who is keeping the lights turned on.

All of these things are far bigger than "gender theory." We're talking about false reliance on technocracy, world-wide class stratification where wealthy western countries manage labor in poorer countries, the inherent exploitation involved in financial systems, etc etc etc. But you can't talk about those and be a named-chair professor at Stanford or Berkeley because a lot of Stanford and Berkeley donors are perpetrators of those oppressions. So if you wanna talk about power and still be one of those named-chair professors at a flagship state university or private school, you limit your power talks to cocks and cunts so as to rock the minimum number of boats.

Like I said in my previous post in this thread, universities aren't radical. They are in fact very conservative.
Your reasoning seems to make sense. I've talked a lot to users on Nano and they all were "fans" of HP before Rowling kicked the troon hornet's nest. Of course, since this is Nano we're talking about here, everybody on there (I'm lumping myself into that category as well) were amateur writers.

So I guess for them was just because they're too autistic to separate art from artist. But I'm probably missing the point of your post. As much as the site helped me with my own stories, the users there are so retarded sometimes.

I'm a bit concerned about where the future's heading in terms of how tech companies and colleges are handling things. I don't want to step around eggshells to risk not accidentally offending someone who could potentially end up ruining any potential boosts to my career.

I'm going to have to scroll up to see that previous post of yours. That's an interesting take I haven't heard before.

Lurk McDurk

kiwifarms.net
Your reasoning seems to make sense. I've talked a lot to users on Nano and they all were "fans" of HP before Rowling kicked the troon hornet's nest. Of course, since this is Nano we're talking about here, everybody on there (I'm lumping myself into that category as well) were amateur writers.

So I guess for them was just because they're too autistic to separate art from artist. But I'm probably missing the point of your post. As much as the site helped me with my own stories, the users there are so retarded sometimes.

I'm a bit concerned about where the future's heading in terms of how tech companies and colleges are handling things. I don't want to step around eggshells to risk not accidentally offending someone who could potentially end up ruining any potential boosts to my career.

I'm going to have to scroll up to see that previous post of yours. That's an interesting take I haven't heard before.

They don't talk about these things, of course, because there is a false notion particularly in America of meritocracy.

There is no such thing. More than half of Ivy League admissions are legacy admissions (meaning the kid's parents were alumni, professors, or donors and thus they automatically get in). If you give a bias in the other half to the intersectionality circuit, the biggest loser is the mass of high achieving Asian high school students, hence the lawsuit against Harvard recently. Besides that, no one cares about undergrad students outside of the 4000 level (and on up to graduate level) courses. They're just grist for the mill. They pay so that the professors who don't even teach undergrad courses anymore can do whatever it is they do in solitude while a grad student assistant teaches the brats about Plato and Voltaire.

Don't get me wrong, a formal education in Philosophy or Literature is a LOT of fun. I would wager that anyone who posts on forums such as this one would have fun getting such an education. Outside of writing essays all you do is debate philosophical concepts in class with other people who are pre-filtered to be of roughly the same competence as yourself. It's great, that's why people want to go to school for these things despite the meager financial prospects that come from the credentials. But the university administration doesn't care about Plato and Voltaire. They're basically a 1960s factory manager. They care about units in, units out, and how much money is being raised.

Tsuka Hiira

why am I here? o.o
kiwifarms.net
It really started for me when they began infecting every anime/nerd community known to man. Back in 2014-15 we didn't even know what a transgender was, let alone have meeting one. Usually, we thought of them as random weirdos that hung out in SV and other lame internet boards. By then the forum culture was near dead (nowadays it's practically only KF and perhaps GTAForums) and nobody gave a shit. Then 2017 comes around and it's like someone up there flipped a switch. They were everywhere, the newly-minted Discord got overrun by them, people got banned. 4 years later and it's only gotten worse if you ask me. I don't know specifics about fetishes and the like, I just wanted to have fun, goddamnit.
Pretty much identical to this. It's also worth noting that at least a few people I'm aware of who were previously critical of non-binary/trans crapo met a bunch of troons and trooned out shortly after, and one entire forum's userbase is pretty much entirely composed of troons nowadays (the sister site of TCRF.net, Jul).

I personally blame Discord for mainstreamising nerd culture to a point within other portions of social media, since most of the shittier trannies were on gaming/anime forums in the 00s albeit male then (and most of those randomly coming out in their late 20s/early 30s were likely big forum goers back in the day, seemingly trooning to fit in with the younger folk interested in forum aesthetics etc).

Collectively, it was mostly old forum-goers, gaming/anime people and furries that joined Discord at first explaining why it killed a lot of those places off - I'm having an "I told you so" moment with the buyout talks, though :P

On a side note, first tranny I met online was an abusive, two faced shithead who played emotional games with me. So was the second who ramped it up to 11, they also did the "must take hormones ASAP" shit (I have some proof of that actually) and had an alt they flirted with me on to gain power over my board :/

Last edited:

Inspector Rex

kiwifarms.net
The only thing difference in American troons is far bigger influence on social media, so that's a good thing of being a europoor, I guess. Even liberals either hate or ignore them, but I won't be surprised if this changes in 10 years. We're always late on all Western social trends, after all.
Oh no no no, a middle-tier manager in my department came out as trans (:_(With anime and shit.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. I said to an admin that I felt like it was just attention-seeking and then they responded with, "Well, back then they thought being gay was a mental disorder/attention seeking too!" and although I didn't have a good comeback, I would've responded with, "But being homosexual is proven and biological, thus homo"sex"ual, not homo"gender"al. There's proof that homosexual male and female brains are wired differently to their heterosexual counterparts."
Is there proof or is there evidence? It's not the same thing.

Homber Simpsen

Grand Moff Of The Kiwiperial Fleet
kiwifarms.net
The fucking second I saw shit outside of the "original" LGBT movement? They seemed innocent in 2014 at least here, not trying to push their agenda to your face or forcing the idea that kids going on puberty blockers / hrt is completely normal, ruining their lives likely for the rest of their life as they regret the decisions they made in their childhood, thats besides the incredible number of ugly troons and pseudo pedophiles like JY lurking among them, also should add the groomers, pushing children the idea of "gender dysphoria", making them question whether they are a boy or a girl, raising them as "non binary" (neither a boy or a girl, what the fuck?). I dont care whatever colored hair midget tells me thats transphobic or I am homophobic, I dont have a problem with gay people, but they are the ones poisoning this. what the fuck does QIA+ even stand for?

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

Lol j/k my payment is your emotional dependence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first troon in knew IRL I met online in like 1999. He was older, probably late 30s. I liked him actually. He was really a crossdresser, but I’m confident by now he’ll say he’s a troon. But he had self-awareness. He told me the story of where he first got the idea and I believe it’s probably a typical set of associations.

The guy was a 6’4 ex college football player. In elementary school he was always a big kid but he was painfully shy and awkward and what we’d now assume has a touch of the ‘tism, but I wouldn’t say full autist. As such, he cried a lot, kids made fun of him, he’d cry some more, and he was big so they thought it was ok to hit him. He also got made fun of for his hair, which was like, wildly curly, so being cut like a normal boy, it kind of sprang all over the place. This was kindergarten, first grade.

In first grade he had a teacher who was young and very pretty and felt sorry for him. So she would let him stay in her classroom to hide from the other kids when possible. And she told him this: you really would’ve made a better girl, because your personality, shyness and tendency to cry, would not stand out so much in a girl, and you have pretty hair, on a girl who could grow it out it would be beautiful.

She said that last while *brushing his hair* for him.

Now do I think she had any idea what she was doing? No. But I think behind many troons, you would find this pattern. Conviction that there is one way to be a male and he is a failure at that, sees that girls do not get hassled for not acting in those ways, decides if he was a girl he could avoid failure. And then you add a sexual trigger. He may have been six years old, but a pretty young teacher brushing his hair and sympathizing with him when no one else did, sing-songing in his ear about what a good girl he would make...that is the kind of memory that gets quickly repurposed into fetish fuel, a few years later.

Mr. Skeltal

Bone Poet
kiwifarms.net
The process and the ideology are an affront to biology and God. I was never deluded into thinking that transsexuals were in any way good, desirable, or mentally stable.

I have become even less tolerant of them as I learned how much they want to predate on children. Transsexual activists are about on par with pedophiles in my book.

Last edited:

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hon Hunter
kiwifarms.net
I was absolutely fine with ‘transwomen are men with a psychological disorder, just be polite about it and don’t point and laugh and make them feel even worse’.

but then it shifted to ‘trans women (note the space) ARE women, real women, they are as real womany as you are’

and I thought... um, nope, cock off with THAT and went off to ‘educate myself’, which I did rather thoroughly, hence my spergy special interests in Transmunchens by Proxy Mermaids-Moms and Trankensteins doctors (and the Cronenburgian horrors they produce).

Then it shifted to ‘trans women are 100 percent genetically female and thus are morally entitled to cut out your uterus with a rusty butter knife because they are the only true biological females and you are a mere dirty menstruator’

and at that point I joined Kiwi Farms.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
I've seen people around here giving rightoid takes that don't look ironic about how we should have never accepted the gays or women's rights because troonism is the result, and radfems of course are saying this is all because of capitulation to any degree of anything that isn't radfem - capitalism, sex positivity, non-female separatism. It's the same extremist grifter shit that people pull every time something goes wrong, and it's always stale. Looks pretty at first - why wouldn't it? Because what is happening now is clearly wrong. Ironically, troons have been pulling the same shit with the same topics - gender roles are pretty goofy right, what's wrong with transition? And we don't want to repeat all the shitty things that happened to the poor gays right?

It's not perfect, but nuance didn't fail us. Casting it to the side will certainly make things worse though.
It helps that it's the same slippery slope viewed from two directions. Both leftists and rightists understand that the process and underlying logic is the same for each level of "empowerment"/"subversion", even if more deep-seated objections have to be overcome each time. The education system has pulled off a rope-a-dope by glorifying social movements of the past so much that "conservatives" will call out the present ones for not living up to the same ideals, only to get laughed at by activists who know that nothing has changed but the issue being fought over.

Last edited: