When does it end (and how?) -

• DDoS is active again.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
The thing that really scares me is the idea that everything is inevitable, if it's possible, it's going to happen, it's only a matter of time.

So every Doomsday scenario you can cook up if it's actually possible, then one of them will happen (or all of them?)

For years we had fiction and non-fiction talking about the dangers of viruses and the possibility of a modern pandemic and sure enough, it happened, we didn't want to think it would but it did.

COVID-19 really does feel like the moment when stuff simply stopped being funny anymore, if a modern pandemic happened then everything else they project can happen will happen someday too, global warming, global war, civil war, you name it, one of these things will happen, like a great big game of Russian roulette.
I'm perfectly willing to believe that the fatal flaws that will eventually doom human civilization for good could have emerged as early as the Stone Age. You know not every intelligent civilization is going to be a winner, the same way not every intelligent young child grows up to be a doctor or a lawyer. In the same way a smart kid might grow up to deal drugs and eventually wind up stabbed in prison for petty robbery; an intelligent civilization can just as easily become addicted to its technology and then wipe itself out in a nuclear war when the global supply of impulse control is used up. Its just how these things turn out.

Cabelaz

Hang ‘Em High.
kiwifarms.net
Everything bad will happen. You will die a fiery death at the hands of Nigger Phil and there's nothing you can do about it. God is black and he will make you into a immortal slave who exists to save George Floyds in the mortal plane from whitey again and again.
You will become jaded and the ashes of all the white men you killed will dye your skin permanently. You will do anything you can
to escape and wait an eternity to kill your past self for his mistakes.
Eventually you get the opportunity. It was bound to happen eventually. Kinda like Null trooning out. You've lost count of the years you've spent in this hell. The time wasted doesn't matter. You can finally kill yourself and end the suffering. You believe if you kill your past self your current one will disappear.

You're just sitting unaware at the computer- God you can't believe you used to waste your time like this. You seize yourself by the throat.
As you strangle yourself, a small logo on the desktop in the corner of your former room grabs your eye. You see it. Kiwifarms. A memory long since forgotten. You then realize- it was all worth it for the lulz. You were the lolcow all along being milked. You break out in laughter. Your body begins to fade from this world while your former self watches in awe..
God finally sublimates your 5 million year existence with great mercy, and you drift into the great beyond to a place without /pol/, reddit, arm pit cream, trannies, jannies, or niggers. Peace.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay this is pretty autistic but I want to point out that the "Star Trek dream" literally happens after World War Three, which happens after the Bell Riots which are the largest civil disturbance in American history in 2024, which I think follow an economic collapse. Then people finally decide to put aside their differences and stop fighting. So the "Star Trek dream" is actually proceeding pretty close to the plan.

But I don't believe in such things, so I'm personally hoping for a meteor or alien invasion, or a better pandemic. I think the human race is pretty garbage and just needs to be wiped out quickly so the planet can try again in a few billion years. I'm optimistic on octopi bring the next sentient species, or maybe some kind of bird.

Lemmingwise

Female gamers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
life goes on. It always does
But it takes a new course. 85% of japanese christians were killed with the nuke that centered on "little rome". It wasn't until a decade ago or so that the number of japanese christians equalled that of pre-nuke japan.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It ends not with a bang, but with a whimper.
And it ends in the year 2030, with the Kojima- I mean New World Order.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
It ends when these rioters finally have people who tell all of them that they'll make more money breaking into government offices and the homes of the wealthy.

Watch with amazement how quickly the political and elite class of society come down hard on rioting and how it's detrimental to society when their gated communities get overrun by a tide of greedy, psychopathic retards.

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
NEVER. They don't want us dead; they want us to suffer. Even when the brakes fall off, the car's in flames, and the whole thing's crashed at the bottom of a cliff, it will still keep going. And I think they're too big to fail at this point.

Dom Cruise

How is she when she doesn't surf?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay this is pretty autistic but I want to point out that the "Star Trek dream" literally happens after World War Three, which happens after the Bell Riots which are the largest civil disturbance in American history in 2024, which I think follow an economic collapse. Then people finally decide to put aside their differences and stop fighting. So the "Star Trek dream" is actually proceeding pretty close to the plan.

But I don't believe in such things, so I'm personally hoping for a meteor or alien invasion, or a better pandemic. I think the human race is pretty garbage and just needs to be wiped out quickly so the planet can try again in a few billion years. I'm optimistic on octopi bring the next sentient species, or maybe some kind of bird.
I've pointed out myself that the Star Trek future only happens after the 21st century becomes the worst nightmare in human history, first with the Bell Riots and then WW3 as you pointed out.