When does it end? -

• DDoS is active again.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you need to work on being an honest human and stop herding dave at me, sneasel.
It is Dee Dee you fat ugly dog fucking child molesting sperging moron. And no one need to work on anything They are all honest upstanding well based intelligent people.

You on the other hand are a out of its mind mentally ill retarded lolcow
you''re hilarious. dee is the one going on and with the pedophile dogfucker bullshit because he's a trained cow being pushed at me by diaper fags being fed by professional cyber terrorists.

If you really knew what you were talking about, you would realize that all this "spergantics that happen on AMB or here" is as small a part of my reality as i can possibly make it. i really am a very well established artist with a whole lot more than these behavioral sinks that i write about.

If you're an example of normal, believing things that are simply not true, i already keep my distance from sick fucks like yourself.

“What we call ‘normal’ is a product of repression, denial, splitting, projection, introjection and other forms of destructive action on experience. It is radically estranged from the structure of being. The more one sees this, the more senseless it is to continue with generalized descriptions of supposedly specifically schizoid, schizophrenic, hysterical ‘mechanisms.’ There are forms of alienation that are relatively strange to statistically ‘normal’ forms of alienation. The ‘normally’ alienated person, by reason of the fact that he acts more or less like everyone else, is taken to be sane. Other forms of alienation that are out of step with the prevailing state of alienation are those that are labeled by the ‘formal’ majority as bad or mad.” R.D. Laing

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.” Aldous Huxley​

the fuck you're not, you fucking diaper fag.
How many times do you have to be told stop looking up big words to try to use. You are a mentally ill moron that tries to look big and smart when your videos prove otherwise.
Come and try , hero.

neither do i, that's just distorted bullshit, but dee composes really hideous child rape and animal fucking fantasies, projecting them at me.

if people would communicate with me like adults capable of having a rational discussion , i wouldn't schizopost. come at me like a pack of rapid chihuahuas, you're getting nothing but chaff back.
Tom how many times do you have to be told just writing a story does not make it a fantasy. I do so because i can and we all know it makes you shit yourself. and yes i do so to set you off shitting and screaming so others can get a good laugh at your expense.

And as for communicate what you meant to say is ( if all of you placated me and praised me for my garbage eating dog fucking and child raping ways. I would not sperg like an angry rabid dog fucking pedophile ) That is much closer to reality than that horseshit you plopped down.
@Mariposa Electrique and @Dee Price are two extremely hateful, isolated examples to be forming a judgement like that, sped. i am only "very angry and extremely hateful" toward women and trans women who are persistently hostile/agressive, raging utter bullshit at me and about me.
HA HA HA HA no tom you hate women and trans women. And we know why you old bald headed man that could not get a woman or trans woman to get within 1000 yards of you.
that's hilarious. words flow from my fingers very smoothly and i rarely have to look words up, especially not with an active spell check working. Come meet me to try and fulfill your fantasy to hurt me and these "frail gray hands" will show you why you're incapable of doing that.
you are such an aggressive old MAN.
no, I won't. It's easily demonstrated in your writing style. You're going to need to prove to the court that you're not.
You can not prove that you old pervert. Your problem old dude is you are insane and so full of shit it leaks out your ass constantly

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Come and try , hero.
Nobody actually wants to beat up an elderly, mentally disabled man. It’s not a good look.
neither do i, that's just distorted bullshit, but dee composes really hideous child rape and animal fucking fantasies, projecting them at me.
“Everyone’s a dogmongling pedo except me, the guy who keeps admitting to being a dogmongling pedo!”
if people would communicate with me like adults capable of having a rational discussion , i wouldn't schizopost. come at me like a pack of rapid chihuahuas, you're getting nothing but chaff back.
But when people try to approach you with respect, you still screech and clang like a retarded ape. What you mean is, you want your ass kissed. No one’s going to do that.
that's hilarious. words flow from my fingers very smoothly
You can’t even format quotes.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
no, I won't. It's easily demonstrated in your writing style. You're going to need to prove to the court that you're not.
Can you not fucking quadruple post? It's not that fucking hard dude.
No, from what I've seen you're the one posting weird shit about kids. Case in point: this entire fucking thread of people proving that you want to rape kids.
You're the only on here acting like a "rapid chihuahua" lmao
In a court the burden of proof would be on you. You'd probably understand that if you weren't completely retarded. You'd also probably understand that a court would laugh their asses off if you ever tried presenting a case like this lol

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It is Dee Dee you fat ugly dog fucking child molesting sperging moron. And no one need to work on anything They are all honest upstanding well based intelligent people.

You on the other hand are a out of its mind mentally ill retarded lolcow

How many times do you have to be told stop looking up big words to try to use. You are a mentally ill moron that tries to look big and smart when your videos prove otherwise.

Tom how many times do you have to be told just writing a story does not make it a fantasy. I do so because i can and we all know it makes you shit yourself. and yes i do so to set you off shitting and screaming so others can get a good laugh at your expense.

And as for communicate what you meant to say is ( if all of you placated me and praised me for my garbage eating dog fucking and child raping ways. I would not sperg like an angry rabid dog fucking pedophile ) That is much closer to reality than that horseshit you plopped down.

HA HA HA HA no tom you hate women and trans women. And we know why you old bald headed man that could not get a woman or trans woman to get within 1000 yards of you.

you are such an aggressive old MAN.

You can not prove that you old pervert. Your problem old dude is you are insane and so full of shit it leaks out your ass constantly
tl;dr you're the aggressive perverted old man, shitball grandma. every line you rage type at me confirms it. that's a beard shadow too, you buddha bellied buffoon.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr you're the aggressive perverted old man, shitball grandma. every line you rage type at me confirms it. that's a beard shadow too, you buddha bellied buffoon.
You are a retard. There is no rage tom none at all. You are just a moron. And I am a much more based person than you, everyone in the world is. Even the criminally insane.

Do get your rage is showing with all the calling me a shitball And yes tom i have grandkids and kids that call me mom.

Now there is no rage except out of you. You really need to learn not to project your failures onto others.

The other thing you need to learn is to stop screaming at others and talking about fucking kids and dogs. You won't but you should Mr furry shoulders

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Can you not fucking quadruple post? It's not that fucking hard dude.

No, from what I've seen you're the one posting weird shit about kids. Case in point: this entire fucking thread of people proving that you want to rape kids.

You're the only on here acting like a "rapid chihuahua" lmao

In a court the burden of proof would be on you. You'd probably understand that if you weren't completely retarded. You'd also probably understand that a court would laugh their asses off if you ever tried presenting a case like this lol
nobody has proven anything beyond that they are delusional deviant assholes who don't know how to present a rational argument.

The court isn't going to laugh their asses off at the case I present and if it comes down to proving whether or not sneasel = daisymae, that's something that will be for the RICO investigators to determine. The suit is going after the law enforcement agencies for denial of service and the site hosts for consumer fraud and gross negligence. There will be a motion to order a RICO investigation on LOLCOW, LLC and the Hoffman Associates. I have no intention of naming any individuals other than site owners and staff.
You are a retard. There is no rage tom none at all. You are just a moron. And I am a much more based person than you, everyone in the world is. Even the criminally insane.

Do get your rage is showing with all the calling me a shitball And yes tom i have grandkids and kids that call me mom.

Now there is no rage except out of you. You really need to learn not to project your failures onto others.

The other thing you need to learn is to stop screaming at others and talking about fucking kids and dogs. You won't but you should Mr furry shoulders
you're not sane, Dave. Responding to a person who can't think rationally is a waste of time. Rage on, you fat, ugly, stupid , chickenshit cunt who wishes he had one.
when does it end is a good question. look at a video from when tom was first discovered by KF and look at one today. We wore this pedophile dogfucker right out. hes got no fight left in him!

you're not right in the head either, d00d.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
nobody has proven anything beyond that they are delusional deviant assholes who don't know how to present a rational argument.

The court isn't going to laugh their asses off at the case I present and if it comes down to proving whether or not sneasel = daisymae, that's something that will be for the RICO investigators to determine. The suit is going after the law enforcement agencies for denial of service and the site hosts for consumer fraud and gross negligence. There will be a motion to order a RICO investigation on LOLCOW, LLC and the Hoffman Associates. I have no intention of naming any individuals other than site owners and staff.

you're not sane, Dave. Responding to a person who can't think rationally is a waste of time. Rage on, you fat, ugly, stupid , chickenshit cunt who wishes he had one.

you're not right in the head either, d00d.
Wow tom you really to not get what rage is do you. You have it I do not. You can not really grasp reality can you there Mr insane pervert.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
How is this site engaged in consumer fraud? How fucking high are you lmao