When is it time to leave crypto? - Weak hands and broken hearts....

Should I get out of crypto?

• Total voters

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
Just a question for the whales and day traders here:
I'm wondering whether I should just cash out. I've never had a big spread and only used pleasure money but I've seen a lot of 2017 coins just fall by the wayside and wonder if I'm not too emotional and HODLing out of delusion.

About 20 percent of my portfolio dropped last night and part of me wonders whether I shouldn't just take the money out and spend it on beer. I've got a mix of coins like Fantom, VSYS, kucoin shares, telcoin, Toko...

But the coin I've been obsessed about is powerledger (POWR). Even after its ATH after its ICO I still believe in it for ideological reasons and part of me thinks I'm just holding it out of spite.

Should I just use a trading bot and give up my pride?

Last edited:

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
>implying you can leave crypto
You're here forever.
View attachment 947908
View attachment 947906
Also go all in on chainlink.
If it was on my exchange I would, partly for meme reasons and partly because I kind of believe in its applications as a service.

Please explain the holding on to a crypto for ideological reasons to me.
Powerledger POWR is a cryptocurrency that is trying to make electricity units from solar power a fungible unit. It's based in Australia and solar panels on rooftops are a standard thing here. It allows you to trade units of electricity with whomever instead of just a random price one received from their service provider.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it was on my exchange I would, partly for meme reasons and partly because I kind of believe in its applications as a service.

Powerledger POWR is a cryptocurrency that is trying to make electricity units from solar power a fungible unit. It's based in Australia and solar panels on rooftops are a standard thing here. It allows you to trade units of electricity with whomever instead of just a random price one received from their service provider.
This is weird and cool.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
This is weird and cool.
It is. I believe in the theory of it. Some part of me just wants to class this as dead money but I'm getting around 11 percent on my superannuation fund (pension fund) and a part of me kind of thinks I could put money into it.

It just feels like I suck at picking winners in crypto. I like stuff like Fantom but don't know if I should just HODL long term.

Last edited:

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is. I believe in the theory of it. Some part of me just wants to class this as dead money but I'm getting around 11 percent on my superannuation fund (pension fu d) and a part of me kind of thinks I could put money into it.

It just feels like I suck at picking winners in crypto. I like stuff like Fantom but don't know if I should just HODL long term.
That's what seems to be the problem with crypto and why government-backed money is so attractive.

Tags
None