When will Amberlynn admit she weighs 600 pounds? - CW: 570 Place your bets in the official Fat Pool

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As of this posting she's 532, and has averaged 8 lbs a month for the past four months. I'll buy the winner a 10 dollar Amazon egift card (you can set up a throwaway email address to protect your privacy when I send the code). If more than one person guesses correctly, whoever guessed it first will win.

My bet is 3rd week of February 2019

edit: we are betting when she will admit/announce being 600 lbs, unless there is some other way to know for sure that's what we will have to settle for.

Edit 2:
You're gonna need to Price is Right this shit, at least make them give a week and month. Btw my guess is second week of December 2018.
alas, you are correct. A week and a month need to be chosen.

Edit 3, PM me to change your bet. the first name listed next to the week is the first person to pick that week, so that person would be the winner. the pool so far:

November 2018
1st week- Janethough
2nd week- Bob Loblaw
3rd week- BeanBidan
4th week- Telomayonnaise,

December 2018
1st week- hamberlyingreed
2nd week- emspecs,
3rd week- Catnip
4th week- Very Honest Content,

January 2019
1st week- Angelicbitch,
2nd week- RanchRanchLover
3rd week- Barbarella,
4th week- liliput

February 2019
1st week- bbbandito, bekuta
2nd week- -a834604, andywhorehol
3rd week -Teresa77, whiskey-mum,Kelly Bundy
4th week- HIVidaBoheme, Ohhhamburgersss

March 2019
1st week- NobleGreyHorse, AllCISPeople,
2nd week-Gunslinger
3rd week- kiwi739, Toxoplasmosis, Tastes Like Power

4th week- Dr. Research

April 2019
1st week - Toxoplasmosis
2nd week- Sweaty Chafing Thighs,
3rd week- SAVE TWINKIE!,
4th week- captainpicardsjockstrap

May 2019
1st week- fatguypewdiepie, Geo
2nd week- Long time lurker,
3rd week- Xenomorph, Cripple
4th week- Cripple

June 2019
1st week- Dia de Muertos,
2nd week- victorkottke
3rd week- Nightlife Monster Truck,
4th week- 89elbees,

July 2019
1st week- ____, AbraCadaver
2nd week- Viridian,
3rd week- Whatthefuck,
4th week- andywhorehol

August 2019
1st week- Paging Dr. Now,
2nd week- wardencross
3rd week- hotcheetospuffs
4th week- soda sink,

September 2019
1st week- Bob Loblaw

Last edited:

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm spoiler tagging the shitty joke I made here because it seems to be confusing some people.

Can you please clarify whether we betting when she hits 600, or when she admits to hitting 600? tia

When she hits it: April 2019
When she admits it: uh ???

My entry for the pool: 4/20 bitches, chin dab e'ryday

Last edited:
I'll take March 2019.

EDIT: As Twinkie asked. If it's admitting it, I'll take June 2019

EDIT 2: Month and week of admitting - I'll take June 22, 2019. Actually reaching it, probably 2-3 month earlier, but how will we know?

Last edited:
Reactions: sperginity
A

AJ 447

kiwifarms.net
I'll buy the winner a 10 dollar Amazon egift card (you can set up a throwaway email address to protect your privacy when I send the code). If more than one person guesses correctly, whoever guessed it first will win.
You're gonna need to Price is Right this shit, at least make them give a week and month. Btw my guess is second week of December 2018.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino