When will Amberlynn admit she weighs 600 pounds? - CW: 570 Place your bets in the official Fat Pool

Ganymede

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it will ever happen - not that she won't get to 600lbs (and might be there already) but she will NEVER admit to it.

She has mentioned My 600lb Life too many times and clearly sees herself as above the people who have appeared on the show. There is no way she will ever confess being over 600lbs - it's likely she will make a video about how unhealthy taking measurements is and how recording your weight actually slows down your weight loss. She knows what to do, did you know she lost 89lbs once?‽!

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it will ever happen - not that she won't get to 600lbs (and might be there already) but she will NEVER admit to it.

She has mentioned My 600lb Life too many times and clearly sees herself as above the people who have appeared on the show. There is no way she will ever confess being over 600lbs - it's likely she will make a video about how unhealthy taking measurements is and how recording your weight actually slows down your weight loss. She knows what to do, did you know she lost 89lbs once?‽!
The funny thing about always claiming that she knows what to do, she is basically saying that she just doesn’t want to when she doesn’t and hasn’t lost weight since her mid Krystal era vids.

This has been a bit of a sticking point for me, but I don’t think she ever lost them consecutively. We meet AL at Krystal’s house and she is already up from her lowest claimed weight of 331 (from claimed highest of 420)to 368-which means she had already gained 37 back from the infamous 89. From then on we watch her only climb up, not down.

Does anyone know the time frame of when she left Kasey to move in with Krystle? I just find it impossible to believe that she had lost a LOT of weight there, but seemed to pack on 40 elbees after the loss rather quickly. I think 89 is a lah.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about always claiming that she knows what to do, she is basically saying that she just doesn’t want to when she doesn’t and hasn’t lost weight since her mid Krystal era vids.

This has been a bit of a sticking point for me, but I don’t think she ever lost them consecutively. We meet AL at Krystal’s house and she is already up from her lowest claimed weight of 331 (from claimed highest of 420)to 368-which means she had already gained 37 back from the infamous 89. From then on we watch her only climb up, not down.

Does anyone know the time frame of when she left Kasey to move in with Krystle? I just find it impossible to believe that she had lost a LOT of weight there, but seemed to pack on 40 elbees after the loss rather quickly. I think 89 is a lah.
It's very easy to rapidly pile on weight then to lose it. But even then...

Maybe she just weighed a leg and figured she'd claim it's weight since she planned to lose at least one in a few years?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: IBrokeBob

a834604

kiwifarms.net
It's very easy to rapidly pile on weight then to lose it. But even then...

Maybe she just weighed a leg and figured she'd claim it's weight since she planned to lose at least one in a few years?
I wonder how much one of Amber's legs weigh. Has to be atleast 100 lbs, easily maybe even 150.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 8008135

potatoe

Meets expectations
kiwifarms.net
Ooh, let’s guess the video title announcing it too!

My picks:
Date: February 28th
Title: I can’t believe this is real
Emoji overlay: sad face with single tear
Thumbnail pic: Sad, looking down and to the left, filmed at kitchen table

To be followed by a restarting WW video, “New me, new journal” video, and a Panda Express mukbang.

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for bumping this, I updated the CW to 564. She is lying though imo, by 10 lbs at least (so gaining 25 lbs instead of 15). Her face getting visibly fatter is a big deal on someone that huge already.
We should really call it "When will Amberlynn ADMIT to being 600 pounds" since we know she'll hit it (or already has) long before she actually admits it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino