When will Amberlynn admit she weighs 600 pounds? - CW: 570 Place your bets in the official Fat Pool

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
600elbees.png

Well, you've heard it from the horse's mouth. Big Al is NOT going to reach the big 6-0-0 this year, so put that in your pipe and smoke it you haydurs!

I was hoping for April Fool's day, but someone got there first. So unless it's already taken, please put me down for the 2nd week in September, 2019.

If I win this thing I'm going straight to Hot Topic for a sweeeet graphic tee from the sale rack!

Guest69

an idiot who should be ignored
kiwifarms.net
This enabler relationship with Becky is getting out of control, they are both gaining like crazy and there is no end in sight. I see three factors that could interupt it, Rickie comes to mind but he is in a shitty situation financially and has no backing by Eric. Then there is Ambers family, they are getting into contact (according to her) but I dont think they care enough to go to rural Kentucky to help her and reasoning with her oti wont do anything. And finally there is Beckys family, who might get involved if they see Becky keeps gaining, but again Becky is in a shitty situation financially and her family is poor and Amber is good for a couple of bucks when she is manic I guess.
So I dont think anything will change in the Kentucky gay community because nobody cares.

I say 1st week of January because its a "fresh start" date, followed by MSPL preperations and maybe behind the scenes before her episode airs Autumn 2019, gotta keep getting those views gorl.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Gunslinger

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna throw May 20, 2019 into the hat.

She has 70 pounds to go. I reckon this current fast-and-gorge diet ought to be worth about 10-15 pounds. The holidays will set off a bingefest that oughta add on another 20 or so. That will leave 35-40 for the first 5 months of 2019. 7-8 pounds a month is probably doable, assuming the bedbound saga is still on.

Were it anyone else, I'd wager against 600. It is just plain difficult to get that fat. But Amberlynn is doing everything right...

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
There's a distinct likelyhood she's already there. I actually don't even own a scale that can go up to 500, much less 600. Her 'dieting' seems to be a day of reduced intake, then tripling it. So I bet she's been there for a while. The question is will this turn out like the horror movie Feed and do people take bets on her final weight and cause of death? It's literally at this point a matter of what kills her. I've only really tried to comprehend ONE of her cooking disasters, but to say she might be taking in 400% of her daily sodium intake based off it..isn't so far fetched.

So will her house mates to offset the massive cost of having to level part of their house etc when she dies sell chunks of Amber like Ferengi in Star Trek?

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's there yet but I also don't think it matters. She is eating herself to death and arbitrary weight measurements don't signify anything, particularly since she probably won't go on MSHPL (I am sure they would let her in knowing she'd fail because they care more about ratings than helping people, but she doesn't seem like she'd go on it). "When will Amber be bedbound" would probably be a better topic, and although she does lie endlessly and pointlessly, she has demonstrated through her efforts to contradict the haydur comments she definitely doesn't read that she can at least get out of bed at this stage. Looks like Thumby hasn't successfully imprisoned her in her own body yet.

Also, weekly reminder that her untreated type 2 beetus and sleep apnoeia will kill her soon.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's there yet but I also don't think it matters. She is eating herself to death and arbitrary weight measurements don't signify anything, particularly since she probably won't go on MSHPL (I am sure they would let her in knowing she'd fail because they care more about ratings than helping people, but she doesn't seem like she'd go on it). "When will Amber be bedbound" would probably be a better topic, and although she does lie endlessly and pointlessly, she has demonstrated through her efforts to contradict the haydur comments she definitely doesn't read that she can at least get out of bed at this stage. Looks like Thumby hasn't successfully imprisoned her in her own body yet.

Also, weekly reminder that her untreated type 2 beetus and sleep apnoeia will kill her soon.
I have Type 2 and it doesn't kill you fast. It makes life far more miserable. She'll lose limbs before she dies from Type 2. Are we -sure- she's actually type 2 though? I mean if she's type 1, she's well and truly beyond fucked.

• Agree
Reactions: Gunslinger

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
I have Type 2 and it doesn't kill you fast. It makes life far more miserable. She'll lose limbs before she dies from Type 2. Are we -sure- she's actually type 2 though? I mean if she's type 1, she's well and truly beyond fucked.
We aren't sure of either, just that she has copious symptoms and has not approached any medical professionals about it. I think she mentioned she has "hereditary diabetes", which hopefully was her exceptional way of saying there's a family history, because if she actually has natal type 1 then God help her.

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
We aren't sure of either, just that she has copious symptoms and has not approached any medical professionals about it. I think she mentioned she has "hereditary diabetes", which hopefully was her exceptional way of saying there's a family history, because if she actually has natal type 1 then God help her.
I haven't looked for the photos, but I've read the symptoms. She assuredly has Diabetes. I'm just really curious which type. You can't even say 'Type 1 is Insulin. Type 2 isn't' because it's not that simple... still man. She's gonna end up losing limbs etc, watch. I don't think she's that far from that point. Some how we need to trick her into recording how much loss of sensation she has.

Reactions: hambeerlyingnreed

kiwi739

kiwifarms.net
Amber would be straight up dead (through a coma) if she had type 1 diabetes, cause your pancreas completely stops producing insulin. Whereas with type 2 your pancreas doesn't make enough insulin and/or your body can't use it properly, but like you can live while wearing out your pancreas.

Not to mention type 1 is usually diagnosed in people under 20 and a huge sign, since you can't use the food you're eating, is rapid weight loss.

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
a huge sign, since you can't use the food you're eating, is rapid weight loss
Gorl what about those 89 elbees!?

Seriously though, I agree that it has to be type 2 - if you don't treat type 1 you literally die. Type 2 is almost twenty times as common, and although not treating it can kill you via complications, the gradual onset of the symptoms make it easy to ignore.

She's still fucked though.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino