When will Amberlynn admit she weighs 600 pounds? - CW: 570 Place your bets in the official Fat Pool

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Gorl what about those 89 elbees!?

Seriously though, I agree that it has to be type 2 - if you don't treat type 1 you literally die. Type 2 is almost twenty times as common, and although not treating it can kill you via complications, the gradual onset of the symptoms make it easy to ignore.

She's still fucked though.
You are right about the gradual onset. My doctor thinks I was very likely born type 2, but it was never caught as I was adopted. Even when they find out I was going 'Doc? I feel fine'. Now I have neuropathy etc from a decade of binge drinking and basically never using meds because I felt fine. When it becomes apparent to your self how you ignored it, it's because yer throwing up nearly daily.

Though in Amber's case she probably pukes up food to just eat more. I'm sure she doesn't fucking care at all. Like it astounds me how ignorant people who live on the internet are...fuck sake, just google things? Do her haters and supporters both point out the diabetic risk to her? Ever?

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Do her haters and supporters both point out the diabetic risk to her? Ever?
Any medical advice, no matter the tone, is ignored. Hamber does not like confronting issues in her life, which is why she's almost bedbound.

ETA: a convincing point could also be made that she considers herself smarter than her detractors/fans because she's a narc solipsist, and that is the reason why she ignores them. Her perception of her own intellect is as hugely inflated as her body.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Do her haters and supporters both point out the diabetic risk to her? Ever?
Of course they do. In every way possible. She gets a whole spectrum from heartful pleas to sober assessments to snarky quips. Generally, she ignores them. Sometimes she makes a joke about them and laughs it off. Sometimes she gets a little pissed off about them. As noted, one defense is to say if she gets diabetes, it is because it is "hereditary" I am certain she has no idea that there are two types of diabetes or anything about what they are. She probably doesn't have any idea at all what causes them or what their symptoms are. How could she? In five years, we have never seen her retain a single bit of information about anything.

This kind of stuff is what enrages some of her once-sympathetic viewers and disgusts the viewers who came for the freakshow. People just lose patience and get annoyed when someone in obvious need of advice blithely and glibly makes wiseass jokes about it and then doubles down on the self-destructive behavior.

One thing behind this, I suspect, is not just the shame of seeing a doctor and having him read the Riot Act to her. I think it is likely that she has no health insurance (YouTube doesn't offer it, and something tells me that she isn't signed up for Obamacare), and it is also likely that she isn't making a third of what she claims to make in income. If buying a laptop was such a traumatic experience, paying for extended medical care and drugs is something she is not going to consider, especially if it involves giving up her beloved salt soup and Reese's.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Of course they do. In every way possible. She gets a whole spectrum from heartful pleas to sober assessments to snarky quips. Generally, she ignores them. Sometimes she makes a joke about them and laughs it off. Sometimes she gets a little pissed off about them. As noted, one defense is to say if she gets diabetes, it is because it is "hereditary" I am certain she has no idea that there are two types of diabetes or anything about what they are. She probably doesn't have any idea at all what causes them or what their symptoms are. How could she? In five years, we have never seen her retain a single bit of information about anything.

This kind of stuff is what enrages some of her once-sympathetic viewers and disgusts the viewers who came for the freakshow. People just lose patience and get annoyed when someone in obvious need of advice blithely and glibly makes wiseass jokes about it and then doubles down on the self-destructive behavior.

One thing behind this, I suspect, is not just the shame of seeing a doctor and having him read the Riot Act to her. I think it is likely that she has no health insurance (YouTube doesn't offer it, and something tells me that she isn't signed up for Obamacare), and it is also likely that she isn't making a third of what she claims to make in income. If buying a laptop was such a traumatic experience, paying for extended medical care and drugs is something she is not going to consider, especially if it involves giving up her beloved salt soup and Reese's.
The fucked up thing is..if she apparently knows it's hereditary ...why the fuck is she not checking into it? I rely on state medical insurance, she certainly would qualify for it..but you know, you need to routinely see a doctor to keep it. I still can't comprehend how some one can so willingly ignore major signs of dying a slow painful death. Oh well..

I would think she'd actually boost her money if she went to a doctor and recorded the riot act reading. It would be entertaining to see.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

Bingo! Even if she took the adult step to have her labs done as her doctor has repeatedly told her to do, she wouldn't follow medical advice. She'd be one of those who think they know best and don't need no fancy learnin'. She wouldn't bother to do any independent research into her condition(s). She isn't capable of lifestyle change. She's fucked either way. She won't even take her AD's on a regular schedule can you imagine if she had to take Metformin or insulin? She's not adult enough to take control of the very basics of an adult life (no license, morbidly obese, shameful hoarding, shopping and food addiction) there's no way she would be able to manage a disease properly.

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately it's not just her. Plenty of folks are terrified of being sick for vain reasons, which I kinda suspect this may be. If she's just fat, she can ALWAYS lose those elbees. But if she's sick, she can't escape that and a shocking amount of folks would rather outright die than deal with an entirely manageable illness.
Medical shit is a lot of work, I won't powerlevel, but it makes you grow up and Miss Peter Pan-Pizza never wants to be responsible and grow up.

JanglyLoudThing

I want to be free like a bird, maybe a pigeon.
kiwifarms.net
This is a tricky one. I'd bet it falls down somewhere around April and September. Could be even earlier though with this recent development where she refuses to even show her moonface on camera. But I bet 3rd week of April.

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
My prediction is locked in, but I feel like the weight gain journey has accelerated towards Bed Bound Land™ more quickly than I anticipated in the past few weeks. We know she's not officially immobile because we see the occasional snap of her out and about, but it's always a) sitting in a restaurant or b) sitting on a scooter in Walmart. Not that she's ever been particularly active, but even her small level of mobility has taken an obvious nose dive. She's also getting more lazy (which I didn't know was possible) as evidenced by her lack of videos occasionally sprinkled with a Becky borefest. Based on all that and a few other tidbits she's let loose, I think she's finally hit that critical point in her weight where another 5-10 pounds - admittedly, not much for our gorl - has finally made the difference in her ability to walk. That's made her more sedentary, which has made her burn less calories, gain more weight, etc.

TL;DR I believe the bedbound saga will be upon us by the end of 2018 and perhaps I was a little :optimistic: in my 600 elbee prediction. Silly me for thinking it should take a human being a significant period of time to gain 70 elbees.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
My prediction is locked in, but I feel like the weight gain journey has accelerated towards Bed Bound Land™ more quickly than I anticipated in the past few weeks. We know she's not officially immobile because we see the occasional snap of her out and about, but it's always a) sitting in a restaurant or b) sitting on a scooter in Walmart. Not that she's ever been particularly active, but even her small level of mobility has taken an obvious nose dive. She's also getting more lazy (which I didn't know was possible) as evidenced by her lack of videos occasionally sprinkled with a Becky borefest. Based on all that and a few other tidbits she's let loose, I think she's finally hit that critical point in her weight where another 5-10 pounds - admittedly, not much for our gorl - has finally made the difference in her ability to walk. That's made her more sedentary, which has made her burn less calories, gain more weight, etc.

TL;DR I believe the bedbound saga will be upon us by the end of 2018 and perhaps I was a little :optimistic: in my 600 elbee prediction. Silly me for thinking it should take a human being a significant period of time to gain 70 elbees.
Honestly unless I wanted to actually manage to watch the mind numbingly bad videos etc, I'd hazard a guess at this point those activities only occur because some one is likely ...that is Becky, getting a mobility scooter for her. She might infact have some sort of wheelchair for getting into resturaunts. Fuck if I know? Do they exist? I have legitimately never seen some one Hamber's size in public.

sperginity

ASS ASSAULT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly unless I wanted to actually manage to watch the mind numbingly bad videos etc, I'd hazard a guess at this point those activities only occur because some one is likely ...that is Becky, getting a mobility scooter for her. She might infact have some sort of wheelchair for getting into resturaunts. Fuck if I know? Do they exist? I have legitimately never seen some one Hamber's size in public.
There are very wide wheelchairs, but it's expensive as hell without insurance and a Dr prescribing it (same w mobility scooters, though those are easier to find used). Big ALs dr wants her to get blood work and Amberlynn is not cooperating.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
There are very wide wheelchairs, but it's expensive as hell without insurance and a Dr prescribing it (same w mobility scooters, though those are easier to find used). Big ALs dr wants her to get blood work and Amberlynn is not cooperating.
You know I've seen those American Picker shows or what not, why is it I see Hamber doing that for mobility scooters etc...I mean, it's the south, it's got the climate so that shit doesn't rust out as quickly.

Furia

kiwifarms.net
At this rate, I'd say by Jan-Feb 2018. The holidays are around the corner so even more excuses abound for overeating/going over cals/points/schrute bucks whatever the fuck ALR uses to quantify her eating.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino