When will Amberlynn admit she weighs 600 pounds? - CW: 570 Place your bets in the official Fat Pool

dominatrixman

5/23/22
kiwifarms.net
Mid-late April 2019 when she finally admits it, but she'll be 600 before Christmas.

Edit: I'll say between the 15th and 22nd of April, to clarify. Gotta love those Mondays.
Edit 2: Echoing what others have said, on the off chance I'm correct just donate the $10 to a local no kill shelter or an animal charity of your choice.
Holy fuck looking at your profile picture I didn't know Amber was THAT huge, her vlogs usually show her upper half and she just looks like a normal fatass, but there she looks like shit... She always looks like shit but you get what I mean.

kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck looking at your profile picture I didn't know Amber was THAT huge, her vlogs usually show her upper half and she just looks like a normal fatass, but there she looks like shit... She always looks like shit but you get what I mean.
And that was roughly 100 pounds ago.

dominatrixman

5/23/22
kiwifarms.net
And that was roughly 100 pounds ago.
My body could fit in like, half of her torso holy shit. I don't know about her dying of obesity yet though, she's still pretty young (Her heart can probably handle a few more years). Though from personal experience (I used to be a hospice worker not power leveling but it's relevant) when Amber is given orders to stop eating all things salt and to not drink pure water but with ice cubes instead, then we know she doesn't have long left, this is usually the body shutting down, as she's 100 lbs fatter than the worst client i've seen in hospice, I give her 5 years, she's too fat for gastric bypass surgery though that is for sure.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
Going by the last video, I can easily see her hitting that mark by this year. Compulsive eaters and yo yo "dieters" like her will springboard back carrying a few new pounds of love to go along with it.

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
End of December 2018/ beginning of 2019 ( January or February. ) She might own up to it, cry and boohoo that she has reached that weight and give a long list of the same tired excuses as to why she gained so much and how she'll try harder in the new year and change. in 2020 she'll appear on My 600 Pound Life as it will give her the attention she craves so much.

• Agree
Reactions: Francis E. Dec Esc.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
2nd week july 2019.

She will try and lose 89 elbees in january, and may lose a few, but will climb again rapidly.

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
Man, betting in the past is fucking ballsy
Since I found that her pre-auto car part weighing scale went up to 550, and that mysteriously stopped working and the destiny error – put batteries, cat laid on it and broke it, it was haunted. I think she could have hit 600 months ago and that’s being optimistic (optimistic depending on point of view I suppose). Just before it broke iirc was around the time rumors of faking weigh-ins started

My vote is if she wasn’t already at 600 when Destiny left her that she had hit it this past Nov-Dec binge fest 2017.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Since I found that her pre-auto car part weighing scale went up to 550, and that mysteriously stopped working and the destiny error – put batteries, cat laid on it and broke it, it was haunted. I think she could have hit 600 months ago and that’s being optimistic (optimistic depending on point of view I suppose). Just before it broke iirc was around the time rumors of faking weigh-ins started

My vote is if she wasn’t already at 600 when Destiny left her that she had hit it this past Nov-Dec binge fest 2017.
I don't know...600lb is a lot of weight to carry. I do believe she was always heavier than she told the camera (I was poking around some of her old videos, and even back with Krystle, she was lying forgetful about how much weight she'd lost before she started YT).

It's possible that she was over 500lb for a long time, but never admitted to it because it was her line in the sand, but if she got to 600lb already, I'd bet it was around the time she posted that prank video telling Becky she wanted to get to 600lb and apply to MSHPL.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Malibougie
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino