When will Amberlynn admit she weighs 600 pounds? - CW: 570 Place your bets in the official Fat Pool

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t be surprised if she isn’t already 600 lbs, but I could also imagine her telling herself that the more she weighs, the more she will have to lose, so she might as well pick on the pounds now before “new year, new me”. Last year, she had a million “last hoorahs” before starting the “weight loss”.

Remember when she decided to use December’s weight of last year because she lost that month and wanted to count it for the challenge that was supposed to start in Jan? I do. She has a strange way of justifying stuffing her face because she “has a plan” for later that never happens. Like an addict on their way to rehab- some get so fucked up before they go that sometimes they don’t make it. This is our gorl.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
Well if she’s eating subway, huge plates of pasta and Burger King and doing no exercise then I’d say any day now really. And that’s just what we’ve seen her eat, that’s not counting her snacks and binges off camera.

She might even already be there and she’s just not telling us or she doesn’t know because she’s not weighed in for a while.

kiwifarms.net
If January 2019 is anything like January 2018, she'll actually lose weight that month due to some illness or other. That will be the only noteworthy weight loss before resuming her gains, though.
Remember she said she got food poisoning back then? I think she even went to the ER (and probably never payed that bill). I'm surprised she doesn't get food poisoning more often though with eating out all of the time. Atleast when she cooks she over cooks things to the point nothing would survive.

• Agree
Reactions: Dia de Muertos

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
Remember she said she got food poisoning back then? I think she even went to the ER (and probably never payed that bill). I'm surprised she doesn't get food poisoning more often though with eating out all of the time. Atleast when she cooks she over cooks things to the point nothing would survive.
Hamberlynn and Jack Scalmonella would be a good cow crossover. Jack likes his chicken pink, Amber likes hers black.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Valentines Day 2019. Her new beau will arrive in a U-Haul truck to whisk her away to pastures new. Bye Becky! Bye Fags! See ya later hadurrz.

There's a pretty good chance she may hit the big 600 by the end of January based on the rate she is gaining. I know there's been no weigh-ins for ages but my money is on a sold 575 right now based on her appearance. Her face has morphed significantly in the last couple of months.

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Valentines Day 2019. Her new beau will arrive in a U-Haul truck to whisk her away to pastures new. Bye Becky! Bye Fags! See ya later hadurrz.

There's a pretty good chance she may hit the big 600 by the end of January based on the rate she is gaining. I know there's been no weigh-ins for ages but my money is on a sold 575 right now based on her appearance. Her face has morphed significantly in the last couple of months.
Honestly I don't think her normal 'Imma find a sped lesbian lover type' will work here. Logistically, her standard target likely could no longer arrange a move for her. She no longer fits in normal vehicles to speak of. She can't really..do any thing on her own.

I think she's desperate to find some one, but she has to realize she can't really make up random user accounts for places and when it comes down to it, they still need to find out where and who she is. Then it all falls apart. She's stuck where she is, and is effectively bed bound.

I still say she has infact, hit 600 by now, and has for some time. She's bed bound in all but the most pathetic displays of power. Barely walking across a kitchen and being exhausted. If there was an actual emergency, like a fire, Amber would be dead. She can barely breathe and walk now. She'd die, trapped by her own fat in a fire. She can't even propel her self across the floor like a seal. I'm not even sure Becky could get out if a fire occured..but Becky isn't trapped on a low level mattress, where the smoke isn't as bad. Al gets to basically hear and see the fire approach and feel her fat liquify and boil as it kills her.

I really hope Hambeast reads the forums, just so she can imagine being boiled alive in her own fat.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
3rd week of September. I'm sure she'll hit it much earlier and be basically 650/700 pounds by then but she won't admit to 600 for quite a while (if ever honestly)

• Agree
Reactions: Shut.Up.Carl

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking she's already around 560-570lb and will have no troubles piling at least 20lbs more gorging some Christmas ham. The big 600 will be there around mid January.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino