When will gaming take its queer players seriously? - wtf i love deadmau5 now

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

So, what is Deadmau5's KF username?

• Total voters

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There should be a sub for Ana valens articles lol
To be honest given how she pivoted from drooling gamergate fanboy to cliche woke clickbait spewer, I think a thread should be prepared for when he inevitably loses the clickbait gig when dailydot downsizes and tries to jump back on the "HEY FELLAS! AINT SJWS THE WORST?!" bandwagon

Dubstep's not real music anyway.
WHAT YOU ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW IS A CRIME AGAINST DUBSTEP!!!
:jacefedora:

Autistsforuganda

kiwifarms.net
8305fd72-48e9-481b-83dc-73daf4837a52.png

Do i need to say more about this article?

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
See, I don't get the whole "take ____ seriously guys" shit?

I'll take someone seriously if they are decent at the fucking game. Not if they smoke pole before, during and after the game.

It comes from thinking of yourself as a perpetual victim. Thinking that people hate you and you fail at life because you're queer is so much more palatable than because you're lazy or stupid.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one takes any gamers seriously. It's a hobby based around having fun, just have fun.
INB4 they unironically go "queer gamers rise up" despite the fact the hobby will always have its own spergs dropping all sorts of bad words.

"fag is a homophobic word regardless of the context."
Banning of cigarettes in the UK when

Seriously though, who cares if he called a dude a fag. Just load up CoD and join a lobby, you got fucking 5-30yr olds calling each other nigger and fag
CoD lobbies full of children and manchildren throwing such insults would only make some of these people cry of toxic gamer behavior.

To be honest given how she pivoted from drooling gamergate fanboy to cliche woke clickbait spewer, I think a thread should be prepared for when he inevitably loses the clickbait gig when dailydot downsizes and tries to jump back on the "HEY FELLAS! AINT SJWS THE WORST?!" bandwagon

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW IS A CRIME AGAINST DUBSTEP!!!
:jacefedora:
It's either going back to anti-SJW's and milking them for money or sticking to SJW's and trying to milk money and the like from them.