When will gaming take its queer players seriously? - wtf i love deadmau5 now

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

So, what is Deadmau5's KF username?

• Total voters

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A quarter of the people I play games with are LGB and the other quarter tends to be women, the rest are men. I don't get why these articles are always made by people who don't game. Hell the same numbers are similar at the stores I go to.

Gaming is not a thing that is capable of taking thing seriously or not. Learn to write, it's important that the comments in your code are easy to understand. Then learn to code.