When will Japan fall to Western Left Wing influence? - The end of Anime and Manga

Syntaxion12

100% based & redpilled
kiwifarms.net
"You on the other hand are bitching about it AND still consuming it."

Sorry but I don't watch SJW crap, I actively avoid it, I don't even buy games with those types of narratives and only buy ones that are relatively neutral or actually good...mainly Japanese games honestly as of late and smaller indie titles.

"But since they already ruined videogames and are ruining anime - surely you now need a new, non-SJW, hobby, right?"

Does learning how to draw count? Technically it's just a skill you can do anything with, doesn't require you to be a part of a community necessarily.
If that were the case you'd be playing and watching virtually nothing. You wouldn't consume enough to even be part of either communities, because you wouldn't be able to talk about a big portion of new animes, and especially new games.

But since apparantly enough non-SJW stuff is being made, then what are you bitching about? Just watch and play that.

And sure, drawing counts. Plenty of communities for that, niche communities too.

RembrandtCourage

kiwifarms.net
If Disney doesn't carve up the industry like the lucrative cash cow it is it will certainly be bought out by China as the already fucked Japanese age demographics gets even worse and there are fewer people to tend your anime fields.

I could write a snarky and sarcastic reply but honestly? Just distance yourself from this shit and try to broaden your scope of interests. Every hobby and interest is rife with some bullshit or another and it's only going to get worse. Anime is an absolutely lousy hill to die on and it ain't no way to live, son. I know it can seem tough because you seem young so these sorts of things matter more and are more tied to your 'identity' but in reality it really doesn't. Again, just stop being so invested in anime of all things. You'll live, and the world will keep turning regardless of what happens.

Radola Gajda

Legionář
kiwifarms.net
doubtful japan will fag out, they're great about upholding the traditional cultures. the shinto shrine parades and the lame archery and the tea ceremonies. its an ethnic unifier.

america doesnt have that anymore, july 4th rolls around and half the country thinks its racist . youll notice neaeby korea lacks any cultural traditions and has troons on the popular tv shows.
Another thing is that lot of progressive shit is USA exclusive . It is pretty hard to scream BLM when there are 2 Blacks in entire country.
Pronouns, good luck reworking entire language....

It is most likely they added progressive shit to appeal to Western Audience.
OP If you dont like it dont buy it.
And If you must consoome pirate it

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
animeisfucked.PNG

Already beginning.

Hell man that article really woke people up, they know Japan is fucked like the west.

Last edited:

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
If Disney doesn't carve up the industry like the lucrative cash cow it is it will certainly be bought out by China as the already fucked Japanese age demographics gets even worse and there are fewer people to tend your anime fields.

I could write a snarky and sarcastic reply but honestly? Just distance yourself from this shit and try to broaden your scope of interests. Every hobby and interest is rife with some bullshit or another and it's only going to get worse. Anime is an absolutely lousy hill to die on and it ain't no way to live, son. I know it can seem tough because you seem young so these sorts of things matter more and are more tied to your 'identity' but in reality it really doesn't. Again, just stop being so invested in anime of all things. You'll live, and the world will keep turning regardless of what happens.
I'm not trying to be snarky here either, but I've long said this elsewhere, and I'm going to say it again: "Make your own anime shit".

Pina Colada

To the moon and back!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2234624

Already beginning.

Hell man that article really woke people up, they know Japan is fucked like the west.
That article was from two years ago and nothing's happened since; the Uzaki blood donation poster was brought back after Comiket from the same year, which led to both the campaign's and series' success.

Yes, things do change and it sucks (depending on the degree of how far they bend), but for the most part, the mangaka see their series as a lucrative business and doing something they enjoy/know their true fans will enjoy. The vast majority are anti-censorship as the medium itself was made to challenge the norm with competitive edge, especially with the OVA boom in the 1980s/90s. Just because trends come and go doesn't mean it's the end of the world. And last time I checked, the Japanese sure as hell don't appreciate other people speaking for them on both sides of social justice and weebery for cheap asspats.

Last edited:

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
That article was from two years ago and nothing's happened since; the Uzaki blood donation poster was brought back after Comiket from the same year, which led to both the campaign's and series' success.

Yes, things do change and it sucks (depending on the degree of how far they bend), but for the most part, the mangaka see their series as a lucrative business and doing something they enjoy/know their true fans will enjoy. The vast majority are anti-censorship as the medium itself was made to challenge the norm with competitive edge, especially with the OVA boom in the 1980s/90s. Just because trends come and go doesn't mean it's the end of the world. And last time I checked, the Japanese sure as hell don't appreciate other people speaking for them on both sides of social justice and weebery for cheap asspats.
No no no, you see we have to bring down the anime industry and make anime as arcane, ethereal, and inaccessible as possible like how reading was during the dark ages where only the chosen elite could decipher the words, or else the feminists will destroy the anime industry.

So we have to destroy it first!

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
No no no, you see we have to bring down the anime industry and make anime as arcane, ethereal, and inaccessible as possible like how reading was during the dark ages where only the chosen elite could decipher the words, or else the feminists will destroy the anime industry.

So we have to destroy it first!

It wasn't normies that killed comics.

Normies liked comics back in the day.

It was because comics in the west became convoluted, boring, confusing, and ideologues took control of the companies.

Blamo

N/A
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, gatekeep?

Talk about it constantly so people are aware of it?
Maybe you could try to compile what you know and make a blog or something. (under a different name, because don't connect identities as basic OP sec)

The community must be out there.