When will Japan fall to Western Left Wing influence? - The end of Anime and Manga

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was because comics in the west became convoluted, boring, confusing, and ideologues took control of the companies.
Would you think maybe it's because of how comic books didn't get popular, corporations decided to insert woke stuff to get more income from those advocating for social justice? Or do you think there's other reasons behind it?

tbh I don't watch or even read capeshit so it would be best for you to enlighten me.

I dunno, gatekeep?

Talk about it constantly so people are aware of it?
Depending on your definition of "gatekeep". If you mean something like laughing at people freaking out over "controversial" scenes (note the double quotes) for anime/manga, this has been going on for years and even on social media that people are getting tired of this nonsense. If you mean something like "You are not a real anime fan if you watch JoJo, real anime fans watch actually good anime like Sword Art Online, Boku no Pico, Love Hina, Darling in the Franxx, Pop Team Epic and Boruto" then no that's you being a retard.

As for keeping on talking about it constantly, sure, you can feel free to do so, but if you want yourself to be taken yourself seriously, follow these 3 simple rules, these are based on something I've observed over the past few years, these may be inaccurate and may change over time but should be more like guidelines:

1. Don't nitpick. Just because you dislike the current state doesn't mean you have to dislike every single thing from it. You do not have quality taste just because you manage to dissect everything from it.
2. Be consistent. Stick to what you are complaining about and not disliking so much that any changes you would suggest to improve would lead to a lose-lose situation either way.
3. Try and look at the current direction in the other side's point of view. Don't bash the new direction all because you dislike change. See in their point of view and understand why they made such a change and criticise from there.

Last edited:

Return of the Freaker

Good Luck Eat Chicken At Night
kiwifarms.net
Given they've flooded the West with anime child brides that played a huge role in the rise of troonism, I would say they get what they fucking deserve.
You're probably memeing but I've unironically seen this point brought up. It's like blaming Columbine on Doom.

Anyway, Japan doesn't have any minorities that would be helpful. Zainichi Koreans, Ainu, and Ryukuans/Okinawans don't behave like dindus other than a notable yakuza presence for the Koreans and that goes back to before they got citizenship in the early 90s. Burakumin are really more of a class issue and aren't super relevant to globohomo. They're ultimately still Yamato for one. LGBT in Japan also tends to be its own thing, though this could change and be a weak point down the line.

Only other possible weakness I can see is Japan going full "refugees welcome". I don't see anime/manga changing just for gaijin. At worst they'll let dubbers and localizers screw around. Except instead of turning rice balls into jelly donuts, they'll be puberty blockers.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
You're probably memeing but I've unironically seen this point brought up. It's like blaming Columbine on Doom.

Anyway, Japan doesn't have any minorities that would be helpful. Zainichi Koreans, Ainu, and Ryukuans/Okinawans don't behave like dindus other than a notable yakuza presence for the Koreans and that goes back to before they got citizenship in the early 90s. Burakumin are really more of a class issue and aren't super relevant to globohomo. They're ultimately still Yamato for one. LGBT in Japan also tends to be its own thing, though this could change and be a weak point down the line.

Only other possible weakness I can see is Japan going full "refugees welcome". I don't see anime/manga changing just for gaijin. At worst they'll let dubbers and localizers screw around. Except instead of turning rice balls into jelly donuts, they'll be puberty blockers.

I dunno I am just kinda tired of the amount of fearmongering nowadays. I dunno if I should care or not though the mess the western entertainment industry is in is absolutely awful.

Blamo

N/A
kiwifarms.net
I dunno I am just kinda tired of the amount of fearmongering nowadays. I dunno if I should care or not though the mess the western entertainment industry is in is absolutely awful.
Understandable, but you should keep in mind that many "anti-sjw" e-celebs too are fear mongering for a living. Whatever things you may enjoy must have a backlog enough for a couple of lifetimes already.

There is nothing bad about hunting for the bad news for once in a while, but if you are too immersed in it you will just feel miserable and hopeless.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
literally who the fuck cares. You have over 40 years of high quality, non-pozzed anime. Do you really care if generic moeblob anime #367543 has a tranny character? There's plenty of shit fucked in society right now, plenty worth being angry about. Whether or not the new 12 episode anime that everyone will forget has nigger characters is not one of them.
But how am I supposed to gain social clout with other fans if I only watch old stuff for personal enjoyment, instead of obsessively consuming every new release and reboot even if I think it looks like garbage?

Legoshi

Evil cislesbian rabbits, suck my she-wolf dick!
kiwifarms.net
I've read somewhere that manga and anime are becoming much more popular in the west as Gen Z teens and young adults are losing interest in woke, PC capeshit series and CalArts cartoon clones that only interest 30 year old millenial bugmen and hambeasts. It should be clear to these comic publishers that they're going to be royally fucked if they don't change what they're doing when the Demon Slayer manga outsold the entire American comic book industry. I really don't know how far publishers and artists will go to be politically correct to appeal to them, but if people are sick and tired of politics being inserted in western media then the answer is a resounding no.

Last edited:

Syntaxion12

100% based & redpilled
kiwifarms.net
I just watch whatever I feel like watching.

I need to watch Demon Slayer and Nagatoro.
Then why bitch? You complain that modern anime is too feminist, while at the same time exclaiming you will watch it anyway

FYI there are female characters in both shows. So if you're watching it tonight, can we expect "feminists have ruined demon slayer and nagatoro" by tomorrow morning?

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Then why bitch? You complain that modern anime is too feminist, while at the same time exclaiming you will watch it anyway

FYI there are female characters in both shows. So if you're watching it tonight, can we expect "feminists have ruined demon slayer and nagatoro" by tomorrow morning?
Demon Slayer is entirely based around the main character's sister coming out of the closet in each episode.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
2late.PNG

I want EVERYONE to start talking about this non stop in the community.

Last edited: